Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 9 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Now then I've changed the gladiator build and is anyone else particpating in the battle of sen's FC?

I hope so! If you have a level 50-55 you could particpate!
    JumpOnMySword
    JumpOnMySword

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 9 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by JumpOnMySword Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am

Rudmed wrote:Now then I've changed the gladiator build and is anyone else particpating in the battle of sen's FC?
    I'm not, but thank you very much for adding the change. The class benefits greatly from the Leo Ring so this is really opening up my possibilities with it.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am

Not a problem and I have big news.

I've decided to make DemonOfFate the PS3 leader! So he is going to help me arrange events on that side as well as keep ya'all busy while I'm at school!

Also Demon to act on one of your ideas..how bouts we try to get a mass invasion started on New Londo ruins on the weekend of 25th-27? Does that work for everyone?

Edit: Also Demon what would you like for your title?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks Rubmed happy Also 25-27 works fine with me i'm about to re-make a build at around SL 65-70 for invading there/ at the other lords.

I have to come up with some fancy title :shock: uh...Guys throw me some ideas...
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Cursed Grandmaster of Deadpool?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Rudmed wrote:Cursed Grandmaster of Deadpool?
    hmm...Maybe...Or perhaps Cursed Grandmaster Of Fate. (All of my usernames end with fate, MasterOfFate,DemonOfFate, At one point i went With AngelOfFate but found i didn't like it, Oh and DefierOfFate. But damn, now i want deadpool in my name... But the username i have above is fine with me.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Fellow members please welcome Azamuth to our group! We grow stronger...slowly, but stronger nonetheless.

@Demon: Cursed Grandmaster of Fate? That work?

Also..is that a warhammer 40k profile pic?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Welcome Azamuth!

Fine with me.

No Rudmed that's a picture of Gravelord Nito.... lol it is i love the Imperial Guard and Eldar.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Oh so you like the squishy people.....

How do you feel about tougher guys with jump packs that land on your face and rip you to shreds?
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exod FEAR Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

I've been playing almost exclusively on a fastrolling dex/faith uchi/canvastalisman (no-shield) user who's SL is 90 and is an avid Darkwraith+3...
    oh yeah, and he wants join up. xbl: exod FEAR
    lemme know what's up. tryouts??
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Tryouts are not necessary and when Rudmed gets online i'm sure you will be added we are pretty welcoming. you my friend are just in time. A clan Invasion is going on 1-3. I'm working out the last of the Details right now with Rudmed but the announcement should be up in atleast 3 days happy (You have my approval to join our clan. But Rudmed will need to add you) And if you do want to still tryout per say. Add me and ill be happy to duel you.
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exod FEAR Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 pm

nice, I just started school today though so I can't play as often as usual. I'd be happy to duel you, I'm on xbox tho and I get the feeling your ps3 right?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

Lol that detail slipped my mind >.>
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

Announcement for invasion is up!
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey lads, I'm back! Demon added me on PS3, which kind of gave me a reminder to check in here every now and again. I just started classes last week so I was getting the feel but I should be good now. Been doing loads of forest hunting. Making a DW build and finally got my PVR settings how I want so expect some episodes in the near future!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

What another new member? That was fast and thanks Demon. I've just been doing univeristy work and clubs....YAY FOR ACCLERATED CLASSES!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 am

No problem Rudbed. i mean what use is having a second in command if hes just gonna make you do everything lol!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

Hopefully this stream of members continues! Though i wonder what build I ought to make. I really want to use hammers for some odd reason.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 am

Then make a STR build. That's what i'm doing since i already love STR weapons i thought why not make one around SL 68 for just invading.
    JumpOnMySword
    JumpOnMySword

Post by JumpOnMySword Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 am

I extend my welcome to all new members as well.

I love Strength weapons and I don't care what anyone says. Just because Dex weapons are less consequential to attack with doesn't make them better, it just makes them easier to use. Personally, I can't feel satisfied most of the time unless I've got a nice hefty weapon.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah Dex weapons are really good too though. I just use either depending on the build, but let me post what I'm thinking.

http://mmdks.com/ufp
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Well we have one week till the Invasion. I'm kinda embarrassed to say i haven't completed my build. :oops: i mean if i wanted to i could go get on right now and complete it in a day but... i'm lazy >.> Anyways enough with me. How is everyone else doing?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

My build hasn't even started....derp.

Oh well I just gotta mule a few things and call that good enough! And print the freakin' build.

PROCRASTINATION!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I'm sorry but stuff came up and i am not going to be able to be apart of the clan invasion sad But i hope everyone is keeping track of their scores, cause that's how you rank up. Keep up with all the good work.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah same here Demon. Stuff came up and I won't be getting in on this one. But I will add up people's scores and such and promotions. So no worries, but the good news is that if you missed out on this...well.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t17526-event-ceaseless-assault-feb-9-2013-7pm-est-ps3-xbox-pc

Check that out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 am