Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser]

MrGab
    MrGab

Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser] Empty Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser]

Post by MrGab Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm

That is the project I've been working on a while now. Made a teaser since some friends couldnt wait to see something from it... so I took the opportunity to ask some of you people to help me ! BTW: Its on the PTD edition (PC) So I cant work with the console players ! Most likely everything is in the description. If you are interested just follow those points I wrote out. See ya ! Mr.Gab lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser] Empty Re: Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser]

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm not sure what it is you need help with.
    MrGab
    MrGab

Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser] Empty Re: Secrets of Lordran [Dark Souls Machinima teaser]

Post by MrGab Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh yeah, fact is... I lack actors in this movie*, some white phantoms.. some black phantoms.. searching people helping that way.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Nice work with the cinematography. Perhaps you should post in the PC section so the PC players will see it, they mainly go there. That way you'll find actor a lot easier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm