Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Anonymous Proxy
Rifter7
RCPD_STARS
befowler
e82
ICEFANG
Spurgun
OrnsteinBro
Pesth
Uparkaam
Purity
Tolvo
Knight Alundil
Wade_Wilson
Gaxe
Seignar
Glutebrah
callipygias
ChizFreak
23 posters

Either FromSoft or Namco lied to us... new content too short? very little new content?

e82
    Casual
    Casual

Either FromSoft or Namco lied to us... new content too short? very little new content? - Page 4 Empty Re: Either FromSoft or Namco lied to us... new content too short? very little new content?

Post by e82 Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Lickingodliness wrote:

I think the reason why it feels short to you is because you love this game so much and like us, want to play it forever.

^-- This.

Even though I know there is NG+, I always have a hard time finishing up a play through because I want more, and end up doing another character instead. I also thought I recall reading an interview awhile ago saying that they had no plans to do DLC for this game, as the creators felt it was a 'complete expierence', so to hear that it was coming to the PC - and with new content, was a real treat/surprise for me.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Either FromSoft or Namco lied to us... new content too short? very little new content? - Page 4 Empty Re: Either FromSoft or Namco lied to us... new content too short? very little new content?

Post by bloodpixel Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am

I still am sad that it's 15$. 10 would have been fine, but 15?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 am