Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!!

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!! Empty I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!!

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:05 pm

?????
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!! Empty Re: I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!!

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm

You can't report a post if it has been reported. You also can't lock a post, since that is for moderators.
    n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!! Empty Re: I'm not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!!!

Post by n0rain Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 pm

hmmm... Now I am starting to think this forum is very limited since the lock feature should be hidden from the general population. Even if it doesn't do anything it could cause much confusion. I didn't know it was there, as I just assumed that was one whole button.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 pm

This thread caused me to discover the "Back to Top" button. I feel stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am