Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How the hell do I zoom ?

Advenas1
    Advenas1

How the hell do I zoom ? Empty How the hell do I zoom ?

Post by Advenas1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 pm

So, here is my situation : I wanted to hurt badly the dragon right after the Taurus demon, the dragon who drops a Dragon Sword. I had only 15 arrows, so I didn't have many tries do hit his tail. I'm kind of used to the PS3 controls and I had no problem on finding how to zoom with the crossbow. I already know I have to use it with both hands, but on PC, I just can't find what is the button to zoom with a bow/crossbow. I tried with both my keyboard and my PS3 controller, nothing is working.

I already wasted many arrows because of that, so... it's kind of annoying you see ? Did someone already have this problem ?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How the hell do I zoom ? Empty Re: How the hell do I zoom ?

Post by callipygias Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 pm

You enter aim mode by pressing L1 when you're 2-handing your bow, then you zoom by pressing 'up' on the d-pad. You can zoom twice, though the Hawk Ring gives you an extra zoom.

You can break the Drake Sword off the Hellkite's face with fewer arrows if you want. Run up the stairs, shoot him, he jumps down, hit him in the face, then high-tail it back down the stairs. (Learn where his head will be so you can hit him the instant it's in range, otherwise... you'll probably die.)

Hang on... I'm in the PC section. They may have patched the face-drop. I killed him this way the other day and it didn't drop.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Are you using a crossbow?
    They can't zoom, so yeah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm