Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
PhantasmQB
The_Flail
Jovias-86
reim0027
Cris the lighthearted
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Fatneckwood
White Knight Wulf
robsthedon
biotheimpaler
Shkar
twilightwarwolf
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ThatPerson
Spurgun
hageshisa
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
Ahhotep1
24 posters

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

The_Flail wrote:After sleeping on it i've decided that I do want to join. Gotta give Zacham a new home big grin

Flail, Welcome!!! You will help make US strong as Blue said with such wonderful enthusiasm cheers
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

My choices:
    Exiled (should be The Exiled)
    Blood letters
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 am

The_Flail wrote:After sleeping on it i've decided that I do want to join. Gotta give Zacham a new home big grin

Welcome
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Lol wat is the sl gonna b 60?

SL should remain the same 60, 80 & 100
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

Agreed with Robs! Though I would like to suggest that the caps in combination with ingame cov is up to the member. E.G DW sl100, or DM sl80*

Last edited by hageshisa on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

!!!!!VOTE EVERYONE!!!!!

I am leaving this up and running until all members...old and new have had chance to vote.

Thanks for re-posting the list Shkar!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 am

Abel's Minions?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Lol wat is the sl gonna b 60?

SL should remain the same 60, 80 & 100

Yes, everyone, levels will remain 60, 80 and 100 as well as 99 for ARENA until open for reconsideration later. I don't want too many changes happening at once.

The new thread will reflect the old thread in many ways and we will address any needed changes one at a time. The most significant deviation from old thread, at this time, is that I dropped all weapon, armor, spell, and buff restrictions!!!

Hope you all liked that one! In this way we are going back to our roots! cheers
    PhantasmQB
    PhantasmQB

Post by PhantasmQB Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

Damn, It's right before 8 where I'm at, didn't know the deadline was 8 est, X(
    I hate choosing,but I guess I like The Exiled Guard and The Bloodletters of Ariamas.
    Again, real sorry for taking so long.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 am

billy_bayonet wrote:Abel's Minions?

naw...But how about: Ahhoteps' vassal Lord Abel!!! Hmmmm...has a nice ring to it. Not a cove name , of course. big grin
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Np phantasm, ahho change her mind and voting will be open till all members, or almost atleast, make a vote!

Bloodletters of Ariamis is a real goodone thou!

And Ahho, was I the only one liking the restrictions? XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm

hageshisa wrote:Np phantasm, ahho change her mind and voting will be open till all members, or almost atleast, make a vote!

Bloodletters of Ariamis is a real goodone thou!

And Ahho, was I the only one liking the restrictions? XD

Yeah, pretty much Blue. But not to worry!! We have got some brain storming to do when things settle down. NEW STUFF!!!! big grin
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Indeed! Can't wait! : D Also, Im gonna try some bb without internet when i get home from work, so my dis doesnt update : p You got tons of mules set up for patch? :o
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Robs and Blue I need you both for a photo op with Jules!!! Today!! When can you both be on?

Wear your best, most fierce looking stuff!!! Your pics will be leading off the new thread.
    cheers

get with each other and figure out when you both can be on and let me know asap!!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 pm

I have time for a photoshoot 2 hours from now and 3,5h forward : ) I think I'll use my Deathgoddess for this as she is my main for invading in PW : )
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Id say either the exiled guard or exiled for a name.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 pm

hageshisa wrote:I have time for a photoshoot 2 hours from now and 3,5h forward : ) I think I'll use my Deathgoddess for this as she is my main for invading in PW : )

Try to get with Robs so you both can set up a meet time. OK!! We will accomadate you two big grin

Try to go for "3 or 5hr" from now time.

What is the sl of you DeathGodess...so Jules will know. Makes sure Robs near your sl
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Thread is being done as we speak!!!! I'm new to this so I am the "stick in the mud" slowing us down. happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

I dont know if its my playstation, my internet or psn that messes with me. But I cant get online
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:14 pm

hageshisa wrote:I dont know if its my playstation, my internet or psn that messes with me. But I cant get online

😢 Ok, don't worry. If you can't make by the 5hr from post. Jules said about 10pm est. Will that work?

What do you think? Close votes now, get next 10 and vote again?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah, Im gonna sign off for today very soon. Thou I dont believe I will be able to log on until i get home from work around 10.30am est. But I did all my BB's today, so I'm free directly when I come home tomorrow

And I don't know if most people have voted yet, but Im pretty sure Bloodletters of Ariamis got many votes : D If you belive most ppl voted we can vote of the top 10. Im gonna check in right before I go to sleep, peace meanwhile
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:14 pm

!!!!!FIRST ROUND OF VOTING IS NOW OVER!!!!!!

Below are the remaining choices. Pick one!!! The name with the most votes will be our NEW NAME!!!

star Bloodletter of Arimais
    star Painted Guardians
    star CrossbreedCrusade
    star Boreal Guardians
    star Antithesis Crossbreds
    star The Exiled Guard
    star The Exiled

VOTE NOW!!!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

hey all and wlecome flail!!1 now we have a gentleman among us!!! btw you bring any crumpets? as we have a few other gentlemen it would be delitfule ( curse spelling) to have them over a cup of tea. and ahho can we just say that the blood letters are gonna win cuz thats all i see in everyones vote. unless we have more who havent @_@ ???? anywho cant wait to see the new thread!!!
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

I'll go with the exiled it's rather straightforward.

Edit: Ah posted while i was posting twilight:) Of course i've brought crumpets, I never leave the house without a few crumpets, a flask if brandy and some tea.

Last edited by The_Flail on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm

i pick my original coices antithesis crossebreeds and blood letters

EDIT: my bad blood letters

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm