Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Onion Knight
FinPeku
DMC
7 posters

On EU servers? Please check out this thread.

DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

On EU servers? Please check out this thread. Empty On EU servers? Please check out this thread.

Post by DMC Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi,

Further to discussions on one of the other threads regarding activity on the EU servers me and fellow forum member Dogwelder are beginning a new co-op playthrough next week. We'll be playing together in the evenings when our respective schedules allow.

It would be great if a third player has the time and inclincation to join us. We'll take turns co-oping for each other.

I know this is probably quite unlikely but if there's any low level invaders out there who wish to ruin our plans from the outset that would be very much welcomed as it will simply add to the fun (and bring our playthrough closer to the original online experience of a couple of years ago which is the point of the exercise).

Thanks for reading,

DMC
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

On EU servers? Please check out this thread. Empty Re: On EU servers? Please check out this thread.

Post by FinPeku Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm interested. My DeS PvP experience is limited, but I enjoyed every moment of it. I would have to make a new character for this though.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

On EU servers? Please check out this thread. Empty Re: On EU servers? Please check out this thread.

Post by Onion Knight Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:38 pm

The EU server was always pretty small population wise. Now I rarely ever see anyone above low level. (Low level co-op is still surprisingly active.)
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 am

FinPeku,

I believe me and Dogwelder are both WET so if you're in Finland I think you'll be a couple of hours ahead of us but if you don't mind playing a bit later than us in the evenings, great lol

I never played all that much PvP so I'm not very good either but I guess the only PvP we'll be doing is fighiting invaders should we get any to join in. Or we could use the duelling stone later in the game if we all wanted to practice a bit.

Onion Knight,

I know what you mean. I still see a lot of ghosts and can get summoned for Tower Knight and the Armour Spider sometimes but that's about it. It's like players play a level or two and then level way up out of range. Pity.

Do you still play often?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Alas no, work and Final Fantasy XIV means that I have too little time to be playing any other RPG's at this time.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:02 pm

DMC wrote:FinPeku,

I believe me and Dogwelder are both WET so if you're in Finland I think you'll be a couple of hours ahead of us but if you don't mind playing a bit later than us in the evenings, great lol

I never played all that much PvP so I'm not very good either but I guess the only PvP we'll be doing is fighiting invaders should we get any to join in. Or we could use the duelling stone later in the game if we all wanted to practice a bit.

Send me a pm when you start your playthrough happy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I suppose I could invade you ruffians!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I need to do some DeS PvP sometime, maybe i could invade you as well silly
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 pm

You know what would be fun? If we would make three completely different invader builds. I bet it would make their experience even more fun and unpredictable big grin

For example: A fat rolling STR tank, magic spammer and a faith build with stacked health regen. What do you think? Those were just off the top of my head, so feel free to suggest something else.

DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 am

Ha!

I'm delighted to see some interest from invaders.

This would be a lot of fun if we can actually co-ordinate it properly. Obviously the whole thing will be slightly artificial in that we'll be telling you what worlds we'll be in and when but, so what? We could do some PvP and some no-holds-barred, kill-at-all-cost invasions lol.

If we get enough players we could even have two teams playing through at the same time allwoing for more frequent invasions too.

I'll let you guys know when we're starting. On EU servers? Please check out this thread. 558843162
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 am

Hi guys,

We're starting this evening with 1-2 and going from there. We're both around SL 12. I'm not sure if invading at that level is possible/viable but we'll just go ahead with the co-op anyway for now. If we do get invaded all the better lol.

Finpeku can you play tonight? I'll send you a PM.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 am

I also just wanted tlo say that there was A LOT of activity on the EU servers over the weekend. I normally prefer to play during the week so never realised how busy it gets on weekends.

I did loads of co-op often with two others, did some invading in 2-2 and 3-2 (really just to 'meet' others and enquire about co-op) and got my *** kicked in NG+ even with a phantom helping me out.

I also tried my hand at PvP with the vets in 4-1 and got annihilated several times. I did pull off a roll backstab which was a first for me but the guy still beat me anyway lol.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

DMC wrote:Hi guys,

We're starting this evening with 1-2 and going from there. We're both around SL 12. I'm not sure if invading at that level is possible/viable but we'll just go ahead with the co-op anyway for now. If we do get invaded all the better lol.

Finpeku can you play tonight? I'll send you a PM.

Yeah, i can play! I'll try to do 2-3 different builds so if no one else invades you, it's not the same fight every time.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Okay great big grin

I hope you're not so good that you'll stifle our progress completely but with 2 v 1 I suppose we can have no excuses if you keep killing us!

Also, in the interests of full disclosure, I'll be duping Stones of E.E. for the purposes of doing a multi-player playthrough. I know, strictly speaking, it's cheating but I really can't be bothered farming for them anymore. I won't dupe anything else though.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Don't worry, i'm not going to use anything stupid OP. And yeah, i have no problem with you duping those.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Don't worry - I am only going to make a DBS build silly DBS Cursed weapon at low level with the CRR and SC silly twisted That is just so I can provide a major challenge for you fellows when I invade.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm

18 intelligence +7
    16 Faith +5
    20 Strength +6
    20 Endurance +9
    SL31

Starting class as a Knight - Using Dragon Bone Smasher, Second Chance - Cursed Weapon with Morion blade and Clever rats ring (devil)
    gonna use Foes Ring too
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:00 pm

That would really suck for us lol
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 pm

We're starting about now btw...World 2 for starters.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 pm

What Soul Level Currently?
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 am

Oh sorry I didn't get back to you, my bad.

We did a couple of levels last night and Finpeku invaded a few times too. It was great.

Can you add me on PSN so I can message you about when we're playing?

We're both around SL 20 now and I guess will both probably do level 2-2 next to get Flamelurker's soul for upgrading our weapons. I don't think that will be this evening though. But maybe Wed or Thurs, we'll see. There'll be plenty of opportunity to invade.

That low level cursed DBS invader would be awesome twisted
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Haha - yup... Just getting second chance then PREPARE TO DIE!
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Haha - yup... Just getting second chance then PREPARE TO DIE!

In the immortal words of Bollo the gorilla: "I got a bad feeling about this."

Good of you to join in, Amos, hopefully DMC and I will see you online.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 am

Looks like we'll be playing tonight and tomorrow night at 8pm (WET).

I think we'll be doing two runs of 2-2 so should be plenty of time to invade twisted

We're both around SL 20 but I'll let you guys know as we lvl up so we're always in range.

Hope you can join us.

(I'll send you guys PMs too as I don't know if people still get notifications when threads get a older)
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Read this a bit late, I'm about start to playing DeS, so if you still need a third player I would like to join in happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 am