Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Best sl for which areas to be summoned..

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best sl for which areas to be summoned.. Empty Best sl for which areas to be summoned..

Post by T-King-667 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Im sl 51 and i have went to 1-3, 1-4, 2-2, 2-3, 4-1, 4-2, 3-2 and place my blue sign at each of the areas for at least 20-30 mins and i have not been summoned in any area. You may say "well the game probly has seen better days in terms of activity" and i can agree with that, but not 1 week ago on this character when i was sl 8 i was being summoned left and right. Did all of the players i help then, just vanish? And not to mention that every written sign that i placed so far in this playthrough (at least 5) all have more than 4 rateings which in my experience is pretty darn good.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Best sl for which areas to be summoned.. Empty Re: Best sl for which areas to be summoned..

Post by RANT Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:23 pm

i think most people that play demon's souls right now are either low sl(low sl runs) or high sl, i havent played it in months so i, probably wrong.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best sl for which areas to be summoned.. Empty Re: Best sl for which areas to be summoned..

Post by T-King-667 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm

RantFromRant wrote:i think most people that play demon's souls right now are either low sl(low sl runs) or high sl, i havent played it in months so i, probably wrong.
    So your suggesting that theres no more players that are actually playing through the game normally? well for a sl 51, where do you think is a good place for me to go?
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 am

I would have said 1-3, 1-4 ,3-2, 4-2 and 5-2 but you've tried most of those.

But to be honest the only way to avoid wasting a lot of your time is to organise co-op play with one or two others. Either that or start again and keep your SL low. But in my experience that's only good for 1-2, 2-1 and 2-2. And beating the same three bosses over and over gets old pretty quickly.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 pm

dude what sl are you now? i want to do a coop up run. im making a pure str build.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 am

I might as well barge in the fun.
    I'm around SL 65 and had fun killing turtles in 4-2 with my faith build.

Let's coop at 3 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am