Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
XachAttack
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
fearandwhiskey
ChizFreak
Automancer
Emergence
cloudyeki
Soris Ice Goldwing
T-King-667
WyrmHero
BLA1NE
DoughGuy
skarekrow13
Carphil
steveswede
Seignar
Baal-Avatar
BackwardsBaboon
RANT
Phoenix Rising
reim0027
StarScarJenova
CaligoIllioneus
Noob-of-Artorias
Jester's Tears
User
FruitPunchNinja
dianaduh
Darksomething56
The Letter X
russiannightmare
Krasouski
AquaZeroX26
37 posters

DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper

steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper - Page 6 Empty Re: DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper

Post by steveswede Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 am

DoughGuy wrote:Ok after watching it a few times, the woman has brown hair so I don't think she's velka.

Considering it's a live action trailer they could done a slight oversight on that. While it does give the impression that it might not be Velka, it's important to note that symbols are more important than a slight colour deviation. The City of the gods being overlooked by a mysterious figure, a feather given to establish allegiance, the feather is the identity of a bird, the warrior walking the bridge out of the painted world and the masked group of warriors that carry curved swords which is the same weapon type as the painted guardians and Ciaran.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper - Page 6 Empty Re: DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper

Post by ChizFreak Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 am

reim0027 wrote:I uploaded an unlisted video to YT. It got blocked ASAP.

I'm being very careful with doing certain things to avoid it. But oh well, maybe YouTube is watching on every video that gets uploaded now so it may be blocked anyway. Safest thing now is to watch it on Kotaku.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 am

Velka ONLY defining feature is her black hair. you take that away its not her. Seriously, apart from being goddess of sin her only description is "black haired".
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am

just saw the trailer and i can't wait
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 am

yea i noticed it after my second watch, i doubt it's velka. Twitch chat was speculating it was gwenyvere. Side by side they look similar.

That article makes it seem like a lot of this might be new story though, so who knows. Maybe just slight nods to past characters. To me it still seems to be based on the DkS lore at least.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am

Thats a good point Fruit.

New story, different timeline, same universe. The gods would still play a part even if its a new story.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:28 am

I just tried to put my d!ck in the USB port.
    DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper - Page 6 Me%20Gusta
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 am

Did Chiz just hi-jack the original topic?! wtf?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 am

New video uploaded to YouTube, go watch it a thousand times!

EDIT WTF I posted something in my thread and out of nowhere it has been merged with another lol Come on, my thread was more complete and way more organized that's why I didn't want it merged with the others, my thread had all the info in the main post sad

Last edited by ChizFreak on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am

lol whoops!

my bad, was trying to clean things up! silly
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am

Yea lol, i didn't even know that was possible.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 am

Emergence wrote:lol whoops!

my bad, was trying to clean things up! silly

You're going to pay this DARK SOULS 2 - Announced! Complete info, first trailer, custom wallpaper - Page 6 1447589260!

You brought disorder to my thread!

This will be dealt in Mortal Kombat!

Or Dark Souls PvP, whatever you prefer.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 am

I've done terrible things here lol

Anywho, please use this thread https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15389-dark-souls-2-announced-complete-info-first-trailer-custom-wallpaper for the discussion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 pm