Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 6 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Also when will this footage be posted???
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 6 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Too my friends soris and grizzly, I just made y'all one point more popular. Power of the NOVA!!!
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 pm

The reason the craziest fights you see happen in our FC's is because of the invisible bridge. lol!

How many other FFA's were fought besides LeftoverPie, Steven, and I's were fought on that bridge by the way?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm

The Letter X wrote:The reason the craziest fights you see happen in our FC's is because of the invisible bridge. lol!

How many other FFA's were fought besides LeftoverPie, Steven, and I's were fought on that bridge by the way?

Actually, in the very fisrt FC Me, Grizzlyjunk and Lordran saint had a free for fall, and it ended with me and Grizzly killing each other.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Longest fight I had was against Lordran saint. So much dodging, fireballs and attacks, I think I really did make my 120 work with dex, str, pyro, and magic.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The reason the craziest fights you see happen in our FC's is because of the invisible bridge. lol!

Actually, in the very fisrt FC Me, Grizzlyjunk and Lordran saint had a free for fall, and it ended with me and Grizzly killing each other.

Mine was so embarrassing. I managed to come out on top but I fell off the bridge as soon as I turned around to walk back to solid ground. Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 6 2707236321
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

None of my fights really lasted that long. Longest i think was either my 1v1 with hollow, which ended in a double knockout, or the free for all which eventually ended up with me and hollow, which also had a double knockout. Apparently im prone to double knockouts...but please dont let my title be double knockout...
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

Mine was so embarrassing. I managed to come out on top but I fell off the bridge as soon as I turned around to walk back to solid ground. Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 6 2707236321

Lol, atleast thats not as bad as what happened to cardiac ^^
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

True.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Invisible bridge fights...Nope it still makes sense to me!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Lol, poor Fallen...
    Hollow and I are working on editing all the video now so you guys should be able to see everything soon.
    By the way, we're thinking about having a tourney or some other big event, so feel free to share your ideas if you want !
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Will this video be uploaded to YouTube? And if so, what channel?

A tourney sounds great; I'm sure it will feel like an actual tournament as well without too many disagreements on everything. We have nearly all the rules set in stone.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

All we need is a location, same as before or a new area?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 pm

The Letter X wrote:Will this video be uploaded to YouTube? And if so, what channel?

A tourney sounds great; I'm sure it will feel like an actual tournament as well without too many disagreements on everything. We have nearly all the rules set in stone.

Yeah, exactly. It should be really organized as well and really fun. When the videos are uploaded we'll make an announcement here with links to both of our channels, cool ?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:All we need is a location, same as before or a new area?

We would love to have the tourney in a new area that hasn't been done. We've talked about some ideas for locations, but don't want to post them here hehe.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:Will this video be uploaded to YouTube? And if so, what channel?

Yeah, exactly. It should be really organized as well and really fun. When the videos are uploaded we'll make an announcement here with links to both of our channels, cool ?

Cool. Hurrah
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am

Yea i also am enjoying the videos i recorded. My clan keeps asking why yall play so clean lol
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 am

Samurainova wrote:Yea i also am enjoying the videos i recorded. My clan keeps asking why yall play so clean lol

You recorded last night or other videos ? What's your YT channel, I wanna see ?! Just tell them that's how we roll.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:Yea i also am enjoying the videos i recorded. My clan keeps asking why yall play so clean lol

You recorded last night or other videos ? What's your YT channel, I wanna see ?! Just tell them that's how we roll.

I told them the neowraiths is like a retirement home, when my members get tired of fighting ganks and hackies they should join neowraiths to relax and never have to worry about the brutality of real battles happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

I told them the neowraiths is like a retirement home, when my members get tired of fighting ganks and hackies they should join neowraiths to relax and never have to worry about the brutality of real battles :)

Uhh...real battles ? You should think about what you say before you say it sometimes. Seriously dude. We experience ganks all the time in our regular invasions. The fight clubs are for duels and having fun hanging out yeah, but the fights we have with each other are real battles, and because of the way we choose to fight they are some of the realest battles I've seen in Dark Souls. I really don't know what you meant by that, but I wonder about your sincerity sometimes...
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:17 pm

By real battles, I mean battles of the unknown. While we do not know our oppoents fighting style with the neowraiths, we do know they will abide by a set of rules to ensure the overall quality and fun within the fight clubs. In an invasion, we do not know how are opponent will fight, so more than likely they are going to do whatever it takes to win, such as backstabs, spell spamming, etc. However, some are also experienced veterans who will not stoop to such levels, but as I said, its all completely random. I did not mean to insult the integrity of your clan members, if that is how you read it. I apologize happy
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

The set of rules I saw on the front page are the reason I joined. I already followed them as my own "honor code." It doesn't matter if I'm fighting in the Forest now, I still don't BS unless it's the only way to prevent myself from getting BS'ed when ganked.

The duels with the other members only make it better since they do the same things. All of the fights contain nothing to complain about (in my opinion), and these "limitations" we put on ourselves have proved to me that this way shows the most skill in fights.

Invasions are another story, the game's main focus, whatever. But that's why we have these Fight Clubs and groups for more realistic fights.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm

The Letter X wrote:The set of rules I saw on the front page are the reason I joined. I already followed them as my own "honor code." It doesn't matter if I'm fighting in the Forest now, I still don't BS unless it's the only way to prevent myself from getting BS'ed when ganked.

The duels with the other members only make it better since they do the same things. All of the fights contain nothing to complain about (in my opinion), and these "limitations" we put on ourselves have proved to me that this way shows the most skill in fights.

Invasions are another story, the game's main focus, whatever. But that's why we have these Fight Clubs and groups for more realistic fights.

I think you said it just right :)
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The set of rules I saw on the front page are the reason I joined. I already followed them as my own "honor code." It doesn't matter if I'm fighting in the Forest now, I still don't BS unless it's the only way to prevent myself from getting BS'ed when ganked.

I think you said it just right happy

Yeah you said it just right letter x, I wish I would've worded it like you and then I wouldn't have lost two rep points, but cut me slack, talking to gamers is A LOT different than talking to real people, atleast for me, so being nice is all I know. If I were leader id make you the representative Xavier happy

Last edited by Samurainova on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm

I figured you didn't mean it as anything offensive.

And don't worry about your rep too much, as long as you're in the positives there shouldn't be any false assumptions about you. Your rep will take care of itself anyway, as long as you mean no harm your +'s will outweigh your -'s.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am