Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 31
    Location : The Abyss

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by IveGoneHollow on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

    Rep me up if you can guys, I haven't even gained the ability to rate posts >_> Tourney coming up soon this weekend! Signups are welcome and location is TBA.It will be a SL120 but the next is going to be SL100 for sure. Rules are to be posted soon as well...
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

    IveGoneHollow wrote:Rep me up if you can guys, I haven't even gained the ability to rate posts >_> Tourney coming up soon this weekend! Signups are welcome and location is TBA.It will be a SL120 but the next is going to be SL100 for sure. Rules are to be posted soon as well...

    I'm excited about this ! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 3207319737


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 24
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

    This...can only lead to good things! I will fight you yet Samurai and Hollow!Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 1447589260


    _________________
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mniydzfvqB1qz4rgpNeowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mr6nz9wAaa1s5p13to4_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mngxh3zKtP1r8g86po2_r1_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 51928c2252166
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 33
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

    Heeya Grizzly , Hollow whatsup ! 8)

    I was pleasantly surprised to see you in here. I havent been very active on the forum lately so I missed the opening ceremony of your covenant :|

    Keep it up and bring it to 'em !


    _________________
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 ZikoPyramid
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Heeya Grizzly , Hollow whatsup ! 8)

    I was pleasantly surprised to see you in here. I havent been very active on the forum lately so I missed the opening ceremony of your covenant :|

    Keep it up and bring it to 'em !

    Yeaah ! Your support means a lot man ! Thank you cheers
    And I'm sure you already know, but you are welcome to join in on any of our events. After all, dueling with you and Anita really did help to shape our Dark Souls ethics.


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:04 pm

    I me this girl today and she was super cute! I think im going to ask her out so might not be able to make this tourney this weekend depending on what day its on :/

    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 24
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:32 pm

    I might not make it either. I think I have family coming over this saturday or the next, they never plan so I don't know if I can get on.


    _________________
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mniydzfvqB1qz4rgpNeowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mr6nz9wAaa1s5p13to4_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mngxh3zKtP1r8g86po2_r1_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 51928c2252166
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 am

    Hey can someone plus me, some guy was being a douche on my post and minused me, it was on the " What npc are you quiz i made" You can check it out and judge for yourself whether i should get my rep back.
    Cboxhero
    Cboxhero

    Posts : 5
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-01-25

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Cboxhero on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 am

    Hey guys! When is the next Fight club?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 am

    Hey everyone, to give you guys more notice, the tourney will be moved to next weekend !
    Also, there will be a no obligation fight club this weekend. To make things simple, whoever wants to come to the fight club this Saturday, just message Hollow on XBL saying you're coming so we know to look out for you.
    FC Saturday 1/26 8PM CST in Undead Burg, SL 100-120-ish ! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 3477152822


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 am

    I might be able to make it but no promises, we should find someway for us all to chat instead of type though, if that possible.

    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2613
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Southern US

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by The Letter X on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 am

    I'm leaving this post here as a reminder to message Hollow about tomorrow's FC. bounce


    _________________
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 6fFzucz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 pm

    Samurainova wrote:I might be able to make it but no promises, we should find someway for us all to chat instead of type though, if that possible.

    Maybe Skype ?


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 pm

    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:I might be able to make it but no promises, we should find someway for us all to chat instead of type though, if that possible.

    Maybe Skype ?

    I have a skype, we should do that theirs so much you can learn about a persons REAL personality by chatting.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm

    Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:I might be able to make it but no promises, we should find someway for us all to chat instead of type though, if that possible.

    Maybe Skype ?

    I have a skype, we should do that theirs so much you can learn about a persons REAL personality by chatting.

    Yeah, cute ! I like it. We'll set up a chat in Skype then but we'll have the Chatango open too for people who prefer chatting that way.


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 24
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

    Yeah turns out it's this weekend I got family coming, so I won't make it.


    _________________
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mniydzfvqB1qz4rgpNeowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mr6nz9wAaa1s5p13to4_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Tumblr_mngxh3zKtP1r8g86po2_r1_250Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 51928c2252166
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:41 pm

    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Yeah turns out it's this weekend I got family coming, so I won't make it.

    Awe, well that's okay. It'll probably just be a tiny thing so no biggie :) Have a good weekend man !


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Cboxhero
    Cboxhero

    Posts : 5
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-01-25

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Cboxhero on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:21 pm

    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

    Yeah, cute ! I like it. We'll set up a chat in Skype then but we'll have the Chatango open too for people who prefer chatting that way.

    A good idea would be to set up a TeamSpeak or Raidcall Server.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

    Cboxhero wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

    Yeah, cute ! I like it. We'll set up a chat in Skype then but we'll have the Chatango open too for people who prefer chatting that way.

    A good idea would be to set up a TeamSpeak or Raidcall Server.

    Hollow said you might have to pay for the server with teamspeak ? That's okay though, I think Skype will do.


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Cboxhero
    Cboxhero

    Posts : 5
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-01-25

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Cboxhero on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:28 am

    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Cboxhero wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

    Yeah, cute ! I like it. We'll set up a chat in Skype then but we'll have the Chatango open too for people who prefer chatting that way.

    A good idea would be to set up a TeamSpeak or Raidcall Server.

    Hollow said you might have to pay for the server with teamspeak ? That's okay though, I think Skype will do.
    Ah, well I just searched it, and Raidcall is totally free to set up a server. AND the server isn't on your computer, so it won't go down if you turn off your comp. CHATTING NON-STOP FTW?
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 31
    Location : The Abyss

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by IveGoneHollow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 am

    Cboxhero wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Cboxhero wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

    Yeah, cute ! I like it. We'll set up a chat in Skype then but we'll have the Chatango open too for people who prefer chatting that way.

    A good idea would be to set up a TeamSpeak or Raidcall Server.

    Hollow said you might have to pay for the server with teamspeak ? That's okay though, I think Skype will do.
    Ah, well I just searched it, and Raidcall is totally free to set up a server. AND the server isn't on your computer, so it won't go down if you turn off your comp. CHATTING NON-STOP FTW?
    I don't want anyone to have to download a lot of stuff and I don't think a lot of people will be voice chatting anyway, so Skype is what I want to use...
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm

    Skype it is then? winking

    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Age : 27

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by GrizzlyJunkz on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 pm

    Haha yup. Hollow will set up a chat when it's game time.


    _________________
    [XBL GT: GrizzlyJunkz]
    Neowraith - Duelist
    ---
    My YT channel
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Houston. TX

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Samurainova on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm

    Cool beans, btw I'm going to go see A Haunted house! Pretty Romantic right <3 anyways it starts at 6:30 but I can't imagine it being over an hour and a half, so depending on what happens after I might make it or not. So you may or may not see me.

    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 31
    Location : The Abyss

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by IveGoneHollow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm

    Samurainova wrote:Cool beans, btw I'm going to go see A Haunted house! Pretty Romantic right <3 anyways it starts at 6:30 but I can't imagine it being over an hour and a half, so depending on what happens after I might make it or not. So you may or may not see me.
    Depending on what happens ? EH? *nudge nudge* winking so you mean like.............*cough* if you like...... pee your pants and get scared and have to go buy new pants... and then you have to go to 9 stores trying to find the perfect pants and then you get a flat and can't make it to the fight club because you're changing a flat tire in dirty pee pants.. then..uh.. yah.. that's all I got.. I'm sure that's what you meant. Well, have fun !!!!

    Sponsored content

    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 9 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Community Articles

      Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:50 pm