Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Shkar
SadPanda
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
dianaduh
Acarnatia
Sentiel
lalliman
DoughGuy
Tolvo
13 posters

Craftsman Eidas

wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Craftsman Eidas - Page 2 Empty Re: Craftsman Eidas

Post by wretchedsausage Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:28 am

My English teacher's name is Sen. I wonder if he is connected somehow...
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Since the snakemen have inhuman strength, perhaps they are there as engineers, to keep everthing in order, and maintain the mechanisms within the fortress.  If that's the case, then it is possible that Eidas is a snakeman himself possibly making avelyne before or after he was made into one by Seath. In that case, the crystal knight is just a crystal knight from some place.  From the designs, it is possible that he is from Zena.  I wonder though, why Dormhall sells crystal gear.  Maybe the knight was working with Dormhall to get him things to sell, and got crystalized when he was out aquiring "rare" crystal weaponry, and the chosen undead came, and the knight took it as a brilliant business opportunity to take his things and bring them back to be sold.  If this is the case, Dormhall is evil and I'm going to kill him when I get home.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 pm

wretchedsausage wrote:My English teacher's name is Sen. I wonder if he is connected somehow...
    See what you did there and fair point.

Anyways the crystal knight being an old knight of zena is quite plausible but i think it is a bit irrelevant where he is from. He is simply a knight who got partially crystallized and died (not necessarily in that order) in the archives. I think his armor looks a bit more like the masked fighters in the DS2 trailer. 
    The snakemen don't strike me as servants of the gods i think they are servants of seaths (especially since snakes are often seen as kin to dragons) and with the gods leaving sen could have annexed the fortress in search of test subjects. This could also explain how Rhea got to be locked up in seaths jail. 
    Eidas i think is one of many characters who are named but never met but given the exquisite design of avilyn seems so be more of an artist than the sort of person who would design the ugly traps in sent fortress. 
    As for the blocked up arch to lower anor londo it clearly was once the main entrance but has been bricked up (quite possibly to keep out the undead at the first outbreak). If a gate was there instead it would imply that you could get to lower londo which could mislead people yet if it was just a plain stone cliff face sent fortress seems like a dead end fortress (i mean in its hayday you are hardly going to have every visitor to the city manhandled by a pair of hideous mugs to get in). A bricked up gate bridges the gap nicely.
    Most likly that area was cut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am