Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Hugh_G_Johnson
Demon Slayer
ChillerHR
dantheman123
Ghadis_God
Yukon
EeAyEss
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
KusaiCharlz
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hydreigon11
Acarnatia
Rudmed
BeeSeaEss
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
vatar5
Sentiel
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
LordRevan
Tolvo
RANT
Ahhotep1
28 posters

Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  Empty Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:37 pm

!!!GAERRILLA WAREFARE: PAINTED WORLD 2v2
    Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  1697181849 SEARCH and DESTROY Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  1697181849

A 12-HOUR
    A TOTAL ANNIHILATION EVENT!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!

This thread has been locked (closed). A new thread was created...Please check it out!! Some aspects of the event have been changed. Link below:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872

star star NEXT EVENT WILL BE FEBRUARY 16TH star star

First I would like to Thank FinPeku for bringing this idea to my attention. Thanks!! Fin happy
    Next...I would like to give full credit for the "Guerrilla Warfare" concept to
    DreadedCone (the originator) and Knutaf0....Thanks for a great idea!!!!
    Several of their YouTube videos will follow below.

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL FORUM AND WIKI MEMBERS!

!!PSN and XBOX!!

star !! COME ONE...COME ALL!! star

PLACE: The Paint World of Ariamis. The entire area of the Painted World will be utilized in this event...except for the Boss area, of course.

DATE and TIME: February 2nd, Saturday at 9am PST and will run for 12-hours

(PST= Pacific Standard Time)

A "World Time" link is provided below.
    However, I will add country start times for your convenience as soon as I gather them.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

SOUL LEVELS: This event will be open to sl 55-60, sl 80, sl 100.
    The lower levels will make it much more interesting and challenging...so, I hope to see some daring participants in those level ranges!!!

EVENT CHATANGO CHAT ROOMS FOR TEAMS:

http://generalguerrillawar.chatango.com/ This Chat is for EVERYONE!!

http://whiteteam.chatango.com/

http://reddteam.chatango.com/

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 37 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

GUERRILLA WARFARE THE DARK SOULS WAY....

star In each soul level "Drop Zone" (sl drop zones are listed below) there will be Hosts who will summon one white or gold phantom. They will be referred to as the "White team". The host will also summon one red (rss) phantom.

star The host will then spam the Dried Finger until another red or blue phantom shows up. The two reds or red and blue phantom will be known as the "Red Team"

star Once all three phantoms are in the hosts game world and have met up properly. The White Team will give the Red Team 2 minuets to GTFO of the spawn area!!!

star star The White Teams mission... SEEK and DESTROY!!

star star The Red Teams mission... Evade, Ambush, Use Trick Strategies and perform the "Perfect Distraction" with the goal of annihilating the the White Team!!!

star star When White or Red Team meets final destruction... Rinse and Repeat!!

...a couple visuals to peak your interest!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

:white-stone: :red-stone: THE DROP ZONES :red-orb: :blue-orb:

Each soul level will have a designated "Drop Zone".

Evil Fex Soul Level 55 to 60 will drop their RSS or WSS in the lower area just after Bonfire where the first "hanging Humanity is found. All Hosts at that level will summon there!!

Evil Fex Soul Level 80 will drop their WSS or RSS just after the Bonfire up the first set of stairs to right...and before the second set of stairs (that small area between the stairs). Level appropriate hosts will summon there.

Evil Fex Soul Level 100 will drop their WSS or RSS just after the Bonfire and first short-cut door at the bottom of the stairs in the snow. Level appropriate hosts will summon there.

Evil Fex Both Red and Blue invaders will immediately make their way to their level appropriate Drop Zone and meet up with their team mate.

The "infamous" Rules!!

Duel

The Eye NO Divine Blessing or Mushroom Healing.

The Eye NO Chain BackStabs!!

The Eye NO Spell Swapping of any Kind...that includes TWoD

The Eye Host, Reds, and Blues can Heal (without Glitching) using any other healing method not otherwise dis-allowed.

The Eye White Team MUST give the Red Team a 2 (two) minuet head start before they start the HUNT!!!!

The Eye YES! Red Team can use the environment as they see fit. But...please lets not see everyone run to the Bonewheels. Mix it up!!!

The Eye Random Reds and Blues shall be dispatched with hast and event Reds may NOT utilize them in any way. Reds and Blues may assist the White Team in destroying randoms.

THAT'S IT FOR THE RULES!!!

star SUGGESTIONS star

star People are encouraged to swap between White and Red Teams...so everyone will have a bit of FUN doing both!

star If we can get plenty of hosts in each Drop Zone this event should move along fast, furious, and deadly!

star I will create 2 psn chats and have one of my xbl members do the same (name to be announced). There will be a "White Team" chat and a "Red Team" chat. All who wish to participate need to add me (Ahhotep1) and Xbox same...if you want to use the chats. Reds can use chat to strategize and Whites to coordinate. I am not sure how well this will work (especially for psn people)....so if anyone has a better suggestion speak up, please!!

star Since I encourage people to swap teams you are on your "honor" to not be in your opposing teams chat. If you were White Team than leave White Team chat and join Red team chat. And same if you were Red Team. There is no other way!!! Other then requiring people to "pick" White or Red team...but I want everyone to have fun doing both so it is what it is!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

All those who wish to participate please post in this thread with your Game Name, Console, and if you will be a host.

star GUERRILLA WARFARE PARTICIPANT ROSTER star

HOSTS

1) Ahhotep1: psn

PARTICIPANTS

1) Ahhotep1: psn

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 am; edited 21 times in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Looking forward to this, I find cone annoying as hell and I've had to mute the couple of vids I've seen of him but the whole guerrila concept thing is awesome.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

RantFromRant wrote:Looking forward to this, I find cone annoying as hell and I've had to mute the couple of vids I've seen of him but the whole guerrila concept thing is awesome.

Thanks Rant...I feel the same!!! As soon as I can "fix" my editing issues I'll have the rest of the thread up lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Butterscotch and the Mayflower, upon that bow I once stood and witnessed a new land. For in all its riches and soil were found great many glories none could match that first breathtaking moment. The mist chilling your face, causing the skin to stand in bumps all petrified as indeed ground was first spotted. The journey finally culminated in the knowledge that it would not be fruitless, and that perhaps worth had been found. While I battled with the thoughts of settling down and giving up adventuring there was a simple calm from my captain as he nodded to me. The man knew, he knew that while our names may be forgotten we would live on through every house and settler to come. It was our work, our sweat which will birth a nation. For that, I am truly thankful of everyone and everything that led to this point in time in which I would stand forever. Forever looking upon those shores imaging the sand beneath my feet.

So another War event, hope it goes well. Have fun you guys.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Tolvo, I appreciate your help in trying to get my editor straightened out!!! cheers But this IS NOT A WAR EVENT. And would you mind erasing the above since it has little to do with this thread...I really would appreciate that. THANKS!! big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey it does have stuff to do with the event, it's just like deep man. Plus a little writing to draw people in might be a good idea. Why, I think every event should have some sort of non-related...I mean, on topic story that just seems off topic.

Come on ahho, I want to keep it! I love it!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Tolvo wrote:Hey it does have stuff to do with the event, it's just like deep man. Plus a little writing to draw people in might be a good idea. Why, I think every event should have some sort of non-related...I mean, on topic story that just seems off topic.

Come on ahho, I want to keep it! I love it!

As you wish, my friend big grin
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 am

Looks like it's gonna be awesome! big grin
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 am

why do you guys never do this on a weekend?
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 am

raecor14 wrote:why do you guys never do this on a weekend?

Ummm it says: DATE and TIME: February 2nd, Saturday at 10am PDT (Pacific Daylight Saving time)

Last time I checked that was a weekend? The same with nearly all other events that have been done...
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 am

How didn't I see this yesterday... What a brilliant idea ahho and fin. This is gonna be thrilling to say the least. Duel Can't wait to get my hands down and dirty.

Like the turtleman says: "We got live action" lol!
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

LordRevan wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:why do you guys never do this on a weekend?

Ummm it says: DATE and TIME: February 2nd, Saturday at 10am PDT (Pacific Daylight Saving time)

Last time I checked that was a weekend? The same with nearly all other events that have been done...

oh, well..... i was looking at my Jan calendar
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 am

I remember actually suggesting this idea long ago, I'm glad to see people finally going through with it too. Good luck and have fun.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am

Ahho count me in. As for now i'll participate the sl100 group cause i dont have ready toons on other sl. I can host if need be.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 am

This is a great idea, but I'm afraid that the chatroom part has a flaw.

Imagine that the White Team will join the Red Teams chatroom and they could read all their tactics and the other way around.
    I think that the chatroom should be always a two player chat for each of the teams, with some main chat, made by Ahhotep1 for general information about the event.

Also, note that on PS3 chats have a lag delay and you must wait it out to type properly and they can make you stuck in PS3's menu for some time (5-30 seconds usually), or freeze you there until you restart (rare).
    The communication on PS3 in general is very problematic and it seems crucial for both teams, especially to plan tactics and strategies.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 am

IRC chat > PS3 chat :face:

I'll join!

PSN:Vatar5
    SL: 100/80/70/50 (Faith build,Ciarin build,Gravelord servant build and Lautrec build)
    I can host for 80/50 but I wanna be in the Red team too :face:
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

Top work Ahho, can't wait.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 am

Sentiel wrote:This is a great idea, but I'm afraid that the chatroom part has a flaw.

Imagine that the White Team will join the Red Teams chatroom and they could read all their tactics and the other way around.
    I think that the chatroom should be always a two player chat for each of the teams, with some main chat, made by Ahhotep1 for general information about the event.

Also, note that on PS3 chats have a lag delay and you must wait it out to type properly and they can make you stuck in PS3's menu for some time (5-30 seconds usually), or freeze you there until you restart (rare).
    The communication on PS3 in general is very problematic and it seems crucial for both teams, especially to plan tactics and strategies.

Yep, Sential...there are inherent flaws in using psn chat. But something needs to be in-place. Especially for the Red Team. They will only have the wait time to get everyone into hosts world + 2 mins...before the hunt begins.

As I said...on this one especially I am open to suggestions. But remember...it needs to be in-place and ready to use. As far as "cheaters" peeking in on the Red Teams planning....I honestly don't think that will be a serious issue. Given a choice most people are honest, and game integrity is important to them. And those few "cheaters" will become known and considered not very clever LOL
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 am

Here some chats:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PS3redteam
    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PS3whiteteam
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 am

Don't forget people I want your console, game name, soul level(s), and whether you will Host some of the time.
    There are reasons I need this info happy

so...@Robs, rifter, sentiel, and rant gimmie da info Well What is it

big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 am

vatar5 wrote:Here some chats:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PS3redteam
    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PS3whiteteam

Your the greatest!!! I will check into this...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am

ps3 twlightwarwolf and ill be using my 55/100/80 builds ill switch between red and white and ill host some of each

btw great idea ahho XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm