Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+107
nativefist420
billy_bayonet
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Cronotis
sicktwist
grossemesser
zen_master6
WaLKA
iiSnipe
TheVagabond
Madrave
Jiub of Carim
testspecimen85
Cabjoy
Killamari
Xhepher
crbngville2
KusaiCharlz
kalsyum
topsen
Dessembrae
GrEeNgObLiN
JustcallmeSoul
ChillerHR
Bigbrodeur
Relbaic
Casdman
TheShadow Witch
ManiacDiscord
Rudmed
Frostacar
fujiphoenix
Chimcha
gmwdim
CrackSouls
VaanVoid
lordgodofhell
roanispe
amaro57
FinPeku
wolfboy
johnnyjwa
sure-magicians
Reaperfan
xtal84
Sevans
Demon Slayer
Mobfather187
Avenger649
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
DemonRider909
befowler
Acarnatia
dantheman123
vixder/pennywise
BagerX2
Al1000
Murkulanvippi
LanceForLife
GrinTwist
IceIfrit666
Myztyrio
DoughGuy
densetsushun
jaythibodeau
tinypantha
Red Rosie
RePaused
Oh_the_Humanity
theznake
Serious_Much
Hydreigon11
kaa0skrisse
Spurgun
ChizFreak
EeAyEss
Jester's Tears
Baal-Avatar
Walter_White
bunnywink
robsthedon
Ashran
TehInfamousAmos
User1
Sentiel
Ahhotep1
reim0027
drmuto
Icegodzilla
hey its andres
KingSeekerCow
Yukon
ViralEnsign_
twilightwarwolf
WyrmHero
Garl_Vinland
BLA1NE
Steel Dragon74
RANT
Ghadis_God
Soris Ice Goldwing
Rifter7
FexDS
Carphil
Tolvo
The Letter X
Emergence
111 posters

EVENT: Ceaseless Assault - Feb 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

EVENT: Ceaseless Assault - Feb 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 23 Empty Re: EVENT: Ceaseless Assault - Feb 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am

I hope to be there next time to help out, pantha.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

EVENT: Ceaseless Assault - Feb 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 23 Empty Re: EVENT: Ceaseless Assault - Feb 9, 2013 7PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by The Letter X Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 am

Same here, something came up at the last minute so I couldn't participate.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm

GG to all i fought. And curse you, sentiel, your throwing knives kept staggering me. I had the royal helm on.

Anyway, I had tons of fun, went 12 wins, 14 losses, so I'm kinda happy. To the guy who was roleplaying as tarkus, I apologize of backstabbing you when you attempted to roll-attack me, as I saw it coming from a mile away but didn't want to parry. And to sure-magician... it was hilarious when I kicked you off the bridge.

Also, who was it that was prepping magic on claws, and some HCSM? You panicked and rolled off. Made my day!
    sicktwist
    sicktwist

Post by sicktwist Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Had a real fun time last night. I only won one fight, but it was more than I expected to win. Still getting my skills up in the PvP department. Seemed like most of my fights were pretty close though.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Well, i only had a few fights but it was very fun! Looking forward to the next event!
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks everyone. I had a blast last night. Can't wait for the next one.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm

It was taking me a while to get summoned (PS3) due to the volume of guys, so after my first 5 or so fights I ended up hosting for 3 hours. Great turnout guys, and you all had some amazing builds! I saw some great duels, but I would be particularly remiss if I didn't applaud FinPeku and his ~14 win kill streak -- with little more than a drake sword (!), light crossbow, and throwing knives. After over an hour of it I started thinking about charging him rent.
    grossemesser
    grossemesser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by grossemesser Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 pm

I had a great time. I died every time but it was awesome just being there and seeing all the builds. Oh, yeah the host with the dragon body and egghead, pure awesome! See you all in the field. Look for my spider shield in the forest.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it last night to host. I had internet problems, and I'm fairly certain that my router was possessed. All I had to do was tell it go sit in a corner ant think about how it was behaving. It worked, because it was able to connect this morning.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Had a blast! Thank you to all!
    Mobfather187
    Mobfather187

Post by Mobfather187 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 pm

ChillerHR wrote:I hope everyone who fought me enjoyed the fights as I did...won some, lost some, saw some amazing skills tonight by some of you guys...

Hope hosts enjoyed me as a guest also...

I had to punish some slow moveset with occasional BS...or some brave advancement fast forward...
    It was never chained though, hope you guys don't take it too cheap...Sentinel in particar because I have the highest respect for him...

I loved to read chat lines that said: "...who's the guy with Royal helm/viking...with sunbro shield, avelyn/estoc...he's on a streak..."

happy

Ty Befowler, Tolvo, for giving me so much air time...densetsu, Mob, Sentinel you guys are amazing warriors!

Thanks for organizing yet another great event (55 is perfect!)

happy
    Hey ChillerHR,
    GG's man. You really have mad skills yourself man. Hope to fight you again sometime.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

It was a blast folks. Was so nice to see so many people there, and so many new faces as well. Everyone had fun and there was little to no griping which is always great to see. Was a little worried going into it on how we'd manage to keep things organized with 80 some people coming but everyone was fantastic about communicating and taking cues. It's a busy night running a chat, hosting fights and streaming all at once but it was a blast, aided by just how good natured everyone is.

I got to host some great fights, it was fun to see the variety in builds we had, people really went for it with creativity. Mildred, Xanthous, Havel cosplay, claws, whips, hammers, the freaking Drake Sword lol, dragon form, shield wielding, mura, and the freaking Drake Sword silly

I thought the venue had great atmosphere and the ring was way more accommodating than initial looks. Bridge duels were pure lulz, especially the one I caught on stream with 2 players kicking each other off at the same time. I was too busy to crack up at the time but did later on haha. I did get to bring the Hammer down once to reinforce arena boundaries lol. Mind you, I did take warning pounds prior to bringing the pain!
    zen_master6

Post by zen_master6 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm

yea i think that was me and mildred kicking eachother off:)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 pm

when are the videos comin up? out of curiousity
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Well that was fun, wish we had a better turnout. I felt like such a poor host because I got either "summoning failed" or "person returned to their world." Sigh....maybe I should avoid hosting due to connection issues. I'll try it again if I'm needed though.

Poor Soris though invaded me and Garl like 6 times? Though we enjoyed the Ricard cosplay, that actually made us laugh a lot. Then the solarie cosplay was also very good, thanks vagabond. Wishes there were more bridge fights though because that was actually great fun...until Vagabond kicked me off.

My record for the night stands as. W: 18 L: 8
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Rudmed wrote:Well that was fun, wish we had a better turnout. I felt like such a poor host because I got either "summoning failed" or "person returned to their world." Sigh....maybe I should avoid hosting due to connection issues. I'll try it again if I'm needed though.

Your not the only one that was having host issues. I ended up pulling the same people a lot since they were the only ones that were no failing to connect to me. On the other side I ended up fighting the same guy a lot in avengers room. This leads me to believe that the problem is fairly common. It kind of sucks when it happens because you want a wide variety of fights for the people you host for and if your fighting you want to see new faces.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 pm

It's tough because we were also likely picking up summons at the same time which cause network issues and some fails. It's helpful to quit and reload from time to time to break the links and so that your signs show up in new worlds
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:38 pm

ChillerHR wrote:Thanks for organizing yet another great event (55 is perfect!)

I agree, 55 it a perfect number, I like how it was almost 100% melee, my favorite btw. It really let everyone's true skills shine, I thought.
    I had some truly epic battles. I had one where me and my opponent were neck and neck the whole time, down to a sliver of health each. We were circling each other for about 3mins waiting for the other to make a move, then all of a sudden he makes the wrong move and slips off the edge. I was so disappointed that we couldn't settle that amazing battle, but even so, it was one of my most memorable PVP moments. Thank you all so much!

Proper Bow
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Now its time to decide if I want to leave this guy as level 55 for events, or finally make my lols ninja flipping giant sl 125 build.
    kaa0skrisse
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks everyone! Had great fun and this was a really good initiation for me to the forum members. Really hoping we get to do more of these events and the sooner the better! Think I'll hang on to my Gargoyle Guardian character.. loved trying something new!

Also, the arena was GREAT! The ring served it's purpose very well I thought. Bridge was fun too even though I managed to leap to my death once or twice by accident hah!

Oh and loved the variety of builds. Props for using unpopular stuff like claws for example!

Hard to pick the most memorable moment, but one of them has to be the fight I had with someone that lasted pretty long and we were both down to the sliver of our healthbars until the other guy suddenly pulled out an Avelyn and blasted me to the seven hells! That was such a suprise that I will surely remember it for a long time. GG!
    sicktwist
    sicktwist

Post by sicktwist Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

I must agree with kaa0s that this was a great initiation to the forum. Him and myself have been doing some co op lately and I summoned him in for the only fight I won all night.

Who was using the magic buffed claw that beat me and my charcoal resin estoc? I remember it being a pretty good fight...
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Whoever it was, I made him panic and he rolled off the bridge. I love the golem axe's r2. Too bad the axe itself is so crappy. lol
    nativefist420

Post by nativefist420 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 pm

The claw guy was me happy I laughed so hard when u used that axes aoe. Great event and great fun.
    kaa0skrisse
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Had some great fights with the claw-dude too =)

Can't wait for the next event! How about an Abyss Arena for the next one? That would be so cool seeing phantoms float around there fighting to see who pleases Kaathe the most lol. (don't need the ring after defeating FK iirc)
    nativefist420

Post by nativefist420 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 pm

I had alot of fun with everyone, I'm in the forums now because the event. That build was hard to play with, I had no block. Sick and kaa0 good duels. Emergence nailed me with the hammer during a match lol. Pretty much killeded me dead hahaha. The ban hammer is real. Great location. Hope more events are in the future. happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:54 am