Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Soris Ice Goldwing
Emergence
Demon Slayer
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
billy_bayonet
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Murkulanvippi
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
GrinTwist
tinypantha
Acarnatia
dantheman123
19 posters

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Empty The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

We Are The Ascended

We have been corrupted by The Abyss. Its power engulfs our souls commanding us to protect it from those who would oppose the spread of its power. The Abyss wishes to consume all of Lordran and after, take control of all of whats left of the world blighted by undead and power hungry lords clinging to the fire. We are no monsters like the like the lords have made us out to be we are accumulating humanity to offer to our Dark Lord. When the flame fades and all that remains is dark, and our lord emerging from the shadows we shall bow to him and follow his rule in the age of humans. The Abyss now commands you to take its power into yourselves and gather humanity for your coming Dark Lord.

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Touched_zpsd0901d38

How about alittle music while you read?

Epic
    Spoiler:

Rock
    Spoiler:

Dubstep
    Spoiler:

rap
    Spoiler:

To prevent the fall of The Abyss to the flame we must protect those willing to kill for the Age of Humans. While we wait for our Dark Lord we will protect The Abyss's Beast: Manus. And the Dragon Kalameet from those who wish to link the flames and prolong our suffering and postpone the inevitable rise of our dark lord. The Dark Soul shall prevail, and its fragments: humanity shall never again be used to kindle Gywn's fire.

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Dragon_zpsb8d35502

We will fight our way through time to fight for the spread of The Abyss in Oolacile so "The Chosen Undead" doesn't defeat our leader Mangus the Father of The Abyss, the creator of our power.

For The Abyss to accept you and grant your its dark power you must destroy its enemy's. Those who are known to wish the annihilation of The Abyss and those who wish to continue the Age of Fire which are Dark Sun Gwyndolin, Great Grey Wolf Sif, Gwyn Lord of Cinder, Ornstein and Smough, Sanctuary Guardian, Ingward, Solaire of Astora, Darkmoon Knightess, and Gwynevere must be killed in order to join. "Gywn is not required since it leads to the end game."

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Manus_zpse33947c4

I hope the followers of Darkstalker Kaathe chose to become our allies. We will have a couple invasion areas. Which include all of Oolacile , Anor Londo, and the Kiln of The First Flame. for character builds try to use dark magic *not a requirement* and equip a bloated head to show you've been Ascended. There will be 3 ranks to this covenant, Rank 1 is Touched by The Abyss, Rank 2 is the Corrupted , and Rank 3 is Blackened soul

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Dark-Souls-Prepare-To-Die-Edition-001_zps949e9c64

A little about me the ruler of this covenant:

I am the priest of death of manus and leader of his covenant, i am the interpreter of his will and in turn he gives me unimaginable power and a scythe covered in hell fire, and a shield coated in blood. i wear the (crimpson hood) mask of death covering the hidiously disfigured face of thine priest, (crimpson legs) a skirt dowsed in the blood of thine enemys, (brigador arms) gold gauntlests of the ancients containing the power to subdue Manus's anger and allow me to rip the humanity out of the corpses of thine enemy's, (gold garb armor) the tattered robes of enchanted with with the ability to sense humanity and offers a resistance to aliments. I'm a true bringer of death and harvanger of humanity. And upon my invasion the receiver becomes guilty of thine judgment and is condemned to wraith of death...

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Tumblr_mdy4n6NabQ1qkxfnzo1_1280

Manus waits for our dark lord...

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Fantasy-Art-021

I Hope You Like My Page!

Last edited by dantheman123 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 62 times in total
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Empty members

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Recent News Check for updates on events:
    • our covenant will be participating in the Ceaseless event February 9th
    • BTW to new players or people who cant make solid builds i'm pretty good at, and i like to do it so just post on our thread and i'll make you a killer build with the weapons you want! just ask! big grin
    • EVENT coming soon: Hear Manus's call! big grin

To rank up in this coventent you must duel your way to the top. using the standardized gear. all builds must have a bloated head/ or mage bloated head. XD

Rank 1: Ask to join XD
    Rank 2: win 10 duels against leader or high rank member
    Rank 3: win 10 duels against 2 proven members and have 99 humanity on their character

Our menmbers include:(PSN)

Rank 1: Touched by the Abyss
    • Demon Slayer

Rank 2: Corrupted

Rank 3: Blackened Soul

The following ranks will be picked by who has the best str/mag characters and proves their skill in leadership and talent *must reach rank 3 to be eligible* :red-stone:

Lead Shadow Knight

Lead Dark Sorcerer

Abyss Kings: leaders

Leader: Manus's Priest of DEATH, The Reaper
    • Dantheman123

[extra positions]

Recruter:

Trainer:

Event Planer:

War Coordinator:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our menmbers include:(xbox)

Rank 1: Touched by the Abyss
    • RenegadeCop

Rank 2: Corrupted

Rank 3: Blackened Soul

The following ranks will be picked by who has the best str/mag characters and proves their skill in leadership and talent :red-stone:

Lead Shadow Knight

Lead Dark Sorcerer

Abyss Kings: leaders
    • Soris Ice Goldwing

[extra positions]

Recruter:

Trainer:

Event Planer:

War Coordinator:

PM leader to join or post on thred

We are a DarkWraith, "Darkmoon can be used for sl 100, 120 builds but if your a member you count as a darkwraith this makes gwindolin an optional kill. happy" Only convent recommended level for invasions is 55*, 80, 100*, 120 since DarkWraiths invade up. *= recommended :red-orb:

would a role play system be more appealing with certain armors and weapon challenges be more fun and interesting because i surly could think something up.

Last edited by dantheman123 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : changes)
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by Acarnatia Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Hey... humanity is pretty easy to get. Besides, the only humanity that can be dropped and given to other players is the item version, which isn't awarded by pvp; it's attained en masse by farming, which doesn't prove anything. I think this will work better if you alter your ranking methods.
    And the multiple colors are distracting (and the blue is just hard to read; not exactly stressful on my eyes, just difficult)
    Aside from those first two points, I see very little distinguishing this from the Darkstalkers. (aside from Billy's more selective entry methods)
    Just on a Lore note-players have to kill the Four Kings to become a Darkwraith, the Darkwraiths are called fools who 'saw not the truth' by Darkstalker Kaathe himself, and Kaathe actually only appears to the chosen undead after s/he defeats them, then offers them the path of the Dark. I think that, from a Lore standpoint, you shouldn't say that you're protecting the Four Kings. You can specifically invade in the New Londo Ruins because that's the den of the Darkwraiths and the Abyss; protecting the Four Kings doesn't really hold up.
    The artwork is awesome, by the way.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Acarnatia wrote:Hey... humanity is pretty easy to get. Besides, the only humanity that can be dropped and given to other players is the item version, which isn't awarded by pvp; it's attained en masse by farming, which doesn't prove anything. I think this will work better if you alter your ranking methods.
    And the multiple colors are distracting (and the blue is just hard to read; not exactly stressful on my eyes, just difficult)
    Aside from those first two points, I see very little distinguishing this from the Darkstalkers. (aside from Billy's more selective entry methods)
    Just on a Lore note-players have to kill the Four Kings to become a Darkwraith, the Darkwraiths are called fools who 'saw not the truth' by Darkstalker Kaathe himself, and Kaathe actually only appears to the chosen undead after s/he defeats them, then offers them the path of the Dark. I think that, from a Lore standpoint, you shouldn't say that you're protecting the Four Kings. You can specifically invade in the New Londo Ruins because that's the den of the Darkwraiths and the Abyss; protecting the Four Kings doesn't really hold up.
    The artwork is awesome, by the way.
    Lol I never said you couldn't kill them ever just preferably not, I don't think the darkstalkers originate in ooliciale and ill try to fix the blue! I was just trying to make a cov with the dlc since there's a lot of people there. The rank up system I have an idea... And I will try to get more lore and stuff when some people join and I have more time too write stuff!
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 pm

He was saying your lore makes 0 sense... you have to kill the 4 kings to be darkwraith
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 am

tinypantha wrote:He was saying your lore makes 0 sense... you have to kill the 4 kings to be darkwraith
    Sorry bro I need to revise a couple of things only had a couple hours to do, it's a work in progress! So try not to criticize but I would like your opinion and suggestions, I can edit stuff!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 am

To everyone reading this I haven't had too much time to check up on all my lore and rank system but things can and probly will change into becoming a solid cov
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 am

In case you missed it, this is the already-existing Darkwraith covenant https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13129-the-darkstalkers-the-fallen
    The Darkstalkers are basically the strongest (in terms of covenant wars and such) right now, and at the moment, they seem to be almost EXACTLY what you're working on; a darkwraith covenant dedicated to invading and a lore focus on the Dark and serving the Dark Lord.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 am

It seems like you've put a lot of work into making this but I'll be honest we have quite a few covenants on here already many of which could use some more members right now. I would just recommend joining them instead of making another PVP covenant.

I'll be honest if you really want to be apart of a covenant that has to do with the lore of the abyss that also has a level cap of 55 you might as well join the Darkstalkers because that's what we do.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:43 am

Nice work dan
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 am

i think you've got an idea going here but there are a few uncanny similarities between the Darkstalkers and your Descended. just keep thinking on this and im sure you'llget this to be a solid cov soon XD
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 am

Little fine tuning needed but otherwise looks good. Well done Dan. big grin
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 am

I feel like I should make it more manus and explain that it's more of a straight up dueling covenent and its not as selective as the darkwraith with having to know all those stupid chain bs, counter bs., and roll bsing to join
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Dan, don't lose heart in your endeavor. You received some very positive suggestions. Any that you feel are negative and not constructive...just ignore!

Step back and take a deep breath. Clean up the writing so its easier on the eyes. Acarnatia had some very good advise...listen to him. GrinTwist has also made a good point that you should give some serious thought.

If, after considering everyone's positive suggestions you still wish to continue with this idea then I will help you any way I can.

However, I do suggest that it might be a good idea to put this on the "back burner" just for awhile...to give yourself time to really think through your "concept", do the research, and, maybe, "find" that special "something" that no other covenant offers.

big grin

As you can see your Exiled Friends are here for you!!! You are one of us and we will support you as best we can Proper Bow
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 pm

:shock: dat artwork :affraid:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 pm

People be stealing my ideas. sad
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

By the way a little suggestion, you should put those images onto an image sharing site under your own profile, a private album of course so that you don't get into any sort of trouble having them taken down.

Then you should re-size the images so that they fit better in the center of the forum layout.

Another thing you can do is put them inside of spoiler tags so people on slow computers/mobile devices can view your thread easier without lag. Images can sometimes cause people a lot of lag.

Good luck and have fun with your covenant events guys.

Another thing would be to try and not use Dark colored text, it's very hard to read with the forum background.

You may also want to spruce up the thread a bit, you have many bits of loose coding showings such as [Size], things like that.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 pm

You know what, I think that the Secret Warriors of Aslan and The Danscended of The Abyss should form an alliance and challenge all of the major covenants to Xiaolin Showdowns. If we win then we steal all of their shen gong wu (members) Sounds like a good idea eh? We could overthrow everyone!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm

U know i want to join it
    Maybe it doesn,t have to much lore but i still want to join it

I can help with the research though just PM me if u need anything

Kudos men big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:People be stealing my ideas. sad
    Lol
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Auspicious beginnings for a new covenant indeed! Before offenses are made and feelings are hurt, let's have some friendly discussions on parsing out the finer details of things. I'm certain there is enough here between the lore and clearheadedness of the members to find a niche that is comfy and satisfactory for everyone.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks for everyone positively supporting my cov and offeing "none offensive" crtisim I'm just trying to start a creative new covent with stuff I feel like I would like personally on a cov and I've been trying to change something's on my iPod but it legs up and I made a could other mistakes that I will fix when I'm back on my computer happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

if you need any help with this just ask n ill help in anyway i can n when ur done id lik to jion XD
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:if you need any help with this just ask n ill help in anyway i can n when ur done id lik to jion XD
    twi i would just like to say you rob,and murk are probably my most talked to members/ friends, and i appreciated the support after all the negative comments big grin
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 pm

i fixed the wording to make it a little more readable, what could i fix next besides the pictures currently working on re sizing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am