Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! Empty !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 am

!!!GUERRILLA WAREFARE 2v2:
      SEARCH and DESTROY  
    :red-orb: 
    A 12-HOUR  
    TOTAL ANNIHILATION EVENT!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!

star star THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD ONCE A MONTH!! starstar

star star  CURRENT EVENT IS POSTPONED TO NOV. 30TH  star  star

!!! November 16th will mark our eight month holding this event !!!

Joy 

starstar NEXT EVENT WILL BE DECEMBER 16th. star  star

First I would like to Thank FinPeku for bringing this idea to my attention. Thanks!! Fin  happy
    Next...I would like to give full credit for the "Guerrilla Warfare" concept to
    DreadedCone (the originator) and Knutaf0....Thanks for a great idea!!!!
    Several of their YouTube videos will follow below.

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL FORUM AND WIKI MEMBERS!

!!PSN!! XBOX!! PC!!

New Players are Welcome as well!!

star !! COME ONE...COME ALL!!  star  

PLACE: The Undead Parish

Active Event Area: Begins right after the small portcullis gate under the Wyvern (Red) Dragon and after the Bonfire near statue. And includes all accessible areas in the Undead Parish except those mentioned as "off limits" below.

Designated (wss/rss) Drop Zone and Vader Meet Area: The grassy area near the Wyvern Bridge Bonfire with the the broken statue where you would join the Sunbro Covenant.

Areas Off Limits: The Wyvern (Red Dragon) Bridge approach to the Undead Parish is off limits. As is "under the bridge" and the Sewer Rat Room.

DATE and TIME: October 12th, Saturday at 9am PST and will run for 12-hours.

(PST= Pacific Standard Time)

star star  star  

Use link below to convert Event Start Time: 9am PST to YOUR regional start time!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

FIRST: Fill in top "Convert From" edit boxes

Enter Date and time of the event: (Date)2013 @ 9am PST. Under Time Zone select: "PST - Pacific Standard Time - Los Angeles"

SECOND: Fill in "Convert to" edit boxes with Your Time Zone information!!

THIRD: Select "Convert Time": This is YOUR LOCAL START TIME!!

Time Conversion Links Below.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/

star star  star

SOUL LEVELS:
    This event will be open to Soul Level 100 for the current event

EVENT CHATANGO CHAT ROOMS FOR TEAMS:

http://generalguerrillawar.chatango.com/  This Chat is for EVERYONE!!

http://whiteteam.chatango.com/

http://reddteam.chatango.com/

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 53 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 am

GUERRILLA WARFARE THE DARK SOULS WAY....

twisted   Players will meet at the "Designated Drop Zone" which is.  Drop your WSS or RSS in the Designated Drop Zone. Hosts will summon one white or gold phantom. They are referred to as the "White team". The host will also summon one RSS phantom and another player will invade. They are referred to as the Red Team

twisted The host will then spam the Dried Finger until another red or blue phantom invades. Again, the two reds or red and blue phantom will be known as the "Red Team" and need to meet up with the Host and other phantoms.

Evil Fex Once the Host has all three phantoms in their game world and they have met up properly. The White Team will give the Red Team 1 minute to GTFO of the Drop Zone area!!!

Evil Fex The White Teams mission... SEEK and DESTROY the by cunning, out thinking and out smarting the Red Team.

Evil Fex The Red Teams mission... Evade, Ambush, Use Trick Strategies and perform the "Perfect Distraction" with the goal of annihilating the White Team!

Evil Fex  When White or Red Team meets final destruction... Rinse and Repeat!!

Notes (So far) and Suggestions for the Undead Parish.

1) Hosts will have to make a new char or go to ng+. Mega Mule is allowed for convenience and ease of building event chars. Do not abuse MM spell stacking, please.

2) Hosts open portcullis (gate) to Undead Paris, Big Gate to Church, and Upper Fog Gate.

3) Hosts KILL Tower Knight, Black Knight, Channeler. And the Boar, of course!

4) Use Alluring Skull to strategically "move" that nasty horde of zombies from the upper church level (where Channeler was) during each run.

5) As a suggestion you might want to have one or more of the following attuned if possible: Fall Control, Hush, Vow of Silence, Undead Report, and Aural Decoy to get the "charmed" moving and coming to your aid (Alluring Skull works, too). And various other "advantage reversing" spells. But be careful with some spells so as not to negate your partners casting ability.

6) Once again, please no spamming spells. The bottom line goal is to allow the runs to have substance and be worth while for all who participate. I really don't want to ban anything more. Mix it up!!! Be creative.

*What is spamming? Rapid fire, multiple use of any spells that will end runs before they even have a chance of running anywhere for any length of time. Think about it! This is NOT a Fight Club nor is this about traditional duels or invasions. It takes time to get teams together. So, please use restraint with spell casting. Don't end runs before they have a chance of being challenging and fun for everyone!

Evil Fex   Now, get out there and recon the active event area, memorize the environment. And come up with stunningly stealthy and cunning plans!

Evil Fex   And always remember... the Red Team may have the inherent red advantage and lead off advantage. But, by using your brain (not the lower one!), and anticipating trap and ambush areas and NOT running through the place with "balls to the wind and blind" the White Team can demolish any advantage the Red Team has!!

Many seem to want to be the Red Team because, lets face it...it is easier. DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM. twistedevil

And now a couple visuals to peak your interest!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 33 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Duel   HOSTS   Duel 

WE WILL NEED DEDICATED HOSTS!!!

The Eye The last event made it very clear that because of the number of people participating we will need people to be "dedicated" Hosts. This does not mean that you will be "stuck" hosting only. I will insure that those who wish to switch out or take a break will be given ample opportunity to do so!!

The "Infamous" Rules!!

Duel

:(Sauron):White Team MUST give the Red Team a 1 (One) minuet head start before they start their HUNT!!!!

The Eye YES! Red Team can use the environment as they see fit. But please lets not see everyone run to areas which are over run by mobs. Mix it up!!!

The Eye Host, Reds, and Blues can Heal using any other healing method not otherwise dis-allowed.

The Eye   NO Divine Blessing or Mushroom Healing. (All other healing methods are permitted.)

The Eye  NO Chain BackStabs!!

The Eye  NO Spell Swapping of any Kind...that includes TWoD

The Eye  NO Hornet Ring

The Eye  NO TWoP

The Eye   NO Dust Crown

The Eye   NO Hacks or Mods are permitted. (MM is only exception to this)

The Eye   NO Spamming Anything! Spammers will be Bam Hammered by me.

The Eye  Random Reds and Blues shall be dispatched with hast and event Reds may NOT utilize them in any way. Please! No Ganking Randoms. They don't know what they have spawned into and we don't want this event to be equated with ganking campers! However, do protect the hosts at all costs.

Evil Fex  Though there is something that has been implicit and rather situational. As well as dependent upon the voice of the majority of the participants. It should be posted.

Any behavior considered "disruptive" with the potential of ruining the fun for all others will be dealt with simply and in a straight forward manner. Hosts will be instructed to not summon nor accept vaders deemed disruptive to the spirit of the event.

I take full responsibility for the final decision if the situation warrants it. And, again, my decision will be guided by majority input.

THAT'S IT FOR THE RULES!!!

:white-stone:    SUGGESTIONS  :white-stone:  

:white-stone:    People are encouraged to swap between White and Red Teams...so everyone will have a bit of FUN doing both!

:white-stone:   If we can get plenty of hosts this event should move along fast, furious, and deadly!

:white-stone:   There are three Chatango Chat Rooms. One "General Chat". one "White Team" chat, and one "Red Team" chat. Use them to help coordinate and socialize!!!

On a note: Though the General chat is used for socializing. It is also used to get things organized. Most importantly to get runs organized as quickly as possibly. When Hosts are trying to pull their teams together, I ask that people be respectful of the working hosts and refrain from rapid-fire posting of non-host and non-run related stuff. That way hosts and participants can communicate quickly and effectively without having to read through line after line of unrelated stuff. And the task can be accomplished as quickly as possible. Thanks!

:red-stone:  Since I encourage people to swap teams you are on your "honor" to not be in your opposing teams chat.

If you are on the White Team than please do not "look" at the Red Team Chat and use only the White Team Chat with your partner and the General Chat to soicialize, of course! . And same if you were Red Team. There is no other way!!! Other then requiring people to "pick" White or Red team...but I want everyone to have the option and fun doing both so it is what it is!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

All those who wish to participate please post in this thread with your Game Name, Console, and if you will be a host.

star    GUERRILLA WARFARE PARTICIPANT ROSTER  star

(Forum Name) or (* = same as psn name)

HOSTS

1) Ahhotep1 (*) psn
    2) Kahldris Ducard (*) psn
    3) Demon Slayer  (?) psn
    4) Graelaoch (*) psn
    5) twilightwarwolf (*) psn
    6) Murkulanvippi1 (*) psn
    7) HughGJohnson or Velkas_Vengeance (Hugh G Johnson) psn
    8) TheDeviantKnight (*) psn
    9) bigbrodeur (Bigbrodeur) xbox

PSN PARTICIPANTS

1) Ahhotep1 (*)
    2) Dibbs
    3) TooLeetV2 psn (TooLeet)
    4) HughGJohnson or Velkas_Vengeance (Hugh G Johnson)
    5) Wilkinson
    6) Demon Slayer
    7) Avenger649 psn
    8 ) ShadeRein (Raijinilli)
    9) TheHeavenlyBlade (?)
    10) ExiledShop (AlphaTrol)
    11) robsthedon (*) psn
    12) St1cky1cky1775 (St1cky1cky)
    13) jewfrozak (?)
    14) twilightwarwolf (*)
    15) Murkulanvippi (*)
    16) Darkwaith_Wilks (Wilkenson3424)
    17) Einherie (*)
    18) Aigaionn (Aigaios)
    19) MossadAgent or ? (Rant)
    20) Odinbear (*) psn
    21) TheDeviantKnight (*)
    22) mind_bottling (mindbottiling_52)
    23) Graelaoch (*)
    24) shadowzninjaz () xbox too?
    25) ringo_mogire_szs (Ghadis_God)
    26) digitaiinsanity (DigitalInsanity)  

XBOX PARTICIPANTS

1) ANBU Naruto (?)
    2) ANBU Tschukage (?)
    3) OminousSquaffle (GT: ?)
    4) Icegodzilla777 (Icegodzilla) Xbox (GT: Icegodzilla777), Host
    5) brobrodeur (Bigbrodeur) Xbox (GT: bigbrodear), Host

PC PARTICIPANTS

1) Lucania10710 (Lucania)
    2) RedneckChamp88 (RedneckChamp)
    3) Cthulhu Theist (Horrendus) Host?
    4) Qyntius

Running Roster:

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 84 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 am

ALRIGHT EVERYONE START POSTING!!!!

Duel

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am

I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!

host

Psn: fuegillo
    slowturtles
    slowturtles

Post by slowturtles Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 am

I'm in. psn: Slowturtles
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Ahho, you can count on me. I'm in too. big grin Can host too if needed.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

In thine war join I shalt. PSN Try-chu
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 pm

imin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 pm

:o Once a month now? Hmmmm, alrighty then. Sign me up, PSN: Check my sig silly I will not host. Prostration Coffee!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 pm

im in and ill be a host again if needed
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:19 pm

RantFromRant wrote:imin

Rant: You are bringing the DGM dragon right? Sure hope so. lol!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:

I just finished my dragon demon, he uses the DGM, DGH and DGA. With the roar+3 and DGA I get around 840 ar lol.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:05 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

I just finished my dragon demon, he uses the DGM, DGH and DGA. With the roar+3 and DGA I get around 840 ar lol.

Nice Rant. big grin Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 pm

rant i wanna face that dragon with my own dragon and have a full on dragon fight XD
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Its on my other account, necronomicon7
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 pm

I'm in.

PSN: WAND3R3R_R33C3
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

wait your necro?!!? and ricekrispy?!?!?!? i thought those were diff people O_O
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Why do people have multi psn accounts Shrug
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Lmao yeah that's me

@bee cause I have over twenty builds. Same as other people.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 pm

@Rant...Got it changed man of many builds! happy

@Wanderer...YAY!! big grin

To the Exiled who have already signed up...damn you guys are on top things. Nice!! big grin

Remember Exiled...Promote the Event where ever you are!!
    xbox People...this is for you, TOO!!

cheers

FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Ahho the PS caledar added this event but the link is the old one, your old post should redirect to this one please
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 am

you know what i think imma use my other accounts too as my normal account is filled and i really want to do some cosplay builds. speakin of can anyone help me make a Nito cosplay hes my fav boss so id like to make a build for him.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am

Sorry Bo but I won't be able to make this one, I'll be at an anime con all weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:04 pm