Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
densetsushun
FattyOfDoom
Jester's Tears
twilightwarwolf
Seth Winternight
Maneater_Mildred
Carphil
nsane32
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User1
sure-magicians
NPCWhiteMage
Animaaal
skarekrow13
hageshisa
Serious_Much
21 posters

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 13 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

and bunnies are scary
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 13 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by User1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm

I am planning on pranking Mildred.. With DEATH! The Insane are going to destroy the Army of 1, and be wearing their chest heads proudly the whole time.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Pranking is more dificult than its looks like...

Videos soon (including lots of fails.)
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 pm

PRANKS!

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Combolations Elizagerth! Great job Car! Love the insistence on using dung pies.

Hopefully be on in about an hour. Have a great idea planned
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Combolations Elizagerth! Great job Car! Love the insistence on using dung pies.

Hopefully be on in about an hour. Have a great idea planned

Thanks. I wish I recorded more, but my battery died. Wish luck on ya'll pranks
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 am

Three videos so far tonight. The first two will be with my Easter Bunny cosplay. Crazy, invaded the same guy twice in a row. Was backed up by the same forest hunter both times. You'll see the results

Got an epic fight as the GremKing. Basically I pulled shenanigans while the host fought a hunter. Really made them both nervous I think. Gonna try for a few more pranks
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 am

Got a couple more with the King. Will post everything later. Off to bed soon
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 am

Anyway....Ladies and Gremtlemen. Let atrociously recorded pranks commence!

For our first two entries, I was using my Easter Bunny character and managed to get two whole Forest Hunter invasions with him. As I hinted earlier, both were to invade the same host. With the same Hunter as my backup.

Invasion 1: I try to set up an Easter Basket for our lone host. Doesn't go so well

I guess it worked out ok for me:

Invasion 2: So this one, thanks to an aggressive hunter and a summon by the host, turned into a 2v2 fight more than a prank. There is a punchline though if you think about it

think about it:

And now for the GremKing invasions!
    Invasion 1: I place my priorities correctly. Jelly beans before fights

totally worth it:

Invasion 2: I seem to have an ok time finding fun hosts. 1 out of 5 ain't too bad. This guy plays along.

not bad sir:

Last but certainly not least: I try to set the host up for the Easter Basket, possibly kill him if he isn't into having fun....you know, good clean fun. Some stalling and another invader mean I have to go looking. It doesn't mean the party stops though.

I'm kind of a jerk here:

Surprisingly I didn't get any responses from my Easter Messages. Saturday netted me a smiley face and a "thanks."
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm

They were all great invasions! I especially liked that dancing glitch, wish I could do that on PC fast enough!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks. There's no expression shortcuts on PC? I would have thought using a controller would have let you do that at the least.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm

I hope everyone enjoyed this event! Was good to organise and hope you all had a lot of fun playing it happy

Now that I think the last tales of the event are done, I'm gonna request this be locked.

Thanks for the attendance and support guys big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am