Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

To kill a king

Seven Deaths

To kill a king Empty To kill a king

Post by Seven Deaths Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Im on my second toon, and need help killing king allant. Im SL 68ish, and im looking for help, any takers????????????

PSN SeverusDeath
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

To kill a king Empty Re: To kill a king

Post by WandererReece Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I don't have anyone that's close to that level, but I'll drop a nugget of info instead.

The Dull Gold Armor is really good in that fight. The male equivalent is Dark Silver. The Dark Silver Shield would be the best shield to use, but you probably figured that out already. The Ring of Magical Dullness would also help protect you from his attacks. 2nd chance is good for the obvious OP reason, but it's also the only thing that can protect you from his Soul Sucker attack.

It best to play defensively. The best way is to stay back to make him do his WoG type attack. While it's charging, charge at him and hit him once or twice. You could also hit him after his dash attack.

Worst case senario is you have to...

Spoiler:

If I had someone near your level then I would help you. I'd love to fight him with another person to see what it's like.
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Im 72 now...Thanks for all the info...at this point im going to have to have help.

Ill keep looking and trying to level up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm