Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 22 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Promotions will be up soon everyone!!

cheers

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 22 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Thu May 02, 2013 2:37 am

I've been sick as heck unable to play, and to top it off the little bit I managed last night was plagued with invisible magic fro the flicker problem since the update....

bleahg
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 02, 2013 10:02 am

Jansports wrote:I've been sick as heck unable to play, and to top it off the little bit I managed last night was plagued with invisible magic fro the flicker problem since the update....

bleahg

There are a few brand new players coming through the game at this time. Imagine what it's like for them! :shock:

Personally, I laughed my *** off while fighting Quelagg! She was in one of her mega lava spewing moods. The lava would flicker a bit than disappear. I had to try and remember where there was lava.

Then I got caught in invisible lava and didn't know which way to go to get out. I died lol!

Equip the Char Ring if you have it! LOL
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Thu May 02, 2013 6:18 pm

I guard the enterance to out wold most of the time anyways. Perhaps I can assist whoever the MoV are?
    NinjaVanish
    NinjaVanish

Post by NinjaVanish Thu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Here's my first character build I've put through mugenmonkey. Please note that I just build characters with no real goal in mind lol.
    http://mmdks.com/25tm
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

i see though might i suggest you make it like this instead?
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=412539886255979367
    if you want to level it up then id suggest go in str end and vit maybe to 19 in att for the last slot but with 16 your pretty well off.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 am

NinjaVanish wrote:Here's my first character build I've put through mugenmonkey. Please note that I just build characters with no real goal in mind lol.
    http://mmdks.com/25tm

Is this for PVE or PVP?

You only need 27 Str for the MSGS just 2 hand it. Use the ring of favour and protection and wolf ring, add some points to endurance so you can fast roll with 53 or 54 poise (hollow soldier legs and knight gauntlets). Worth considering 12 dex for a chaos comp bow for some ranged attack. Something like this:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=413182875337468644
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 am

star star Promotions Alert star star

!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Duel VmatrixX!! Your score of 560 (xbox) was AWESOME! For dedication and perseverance you are now a Lifehunter, Rank 3. Along with your new rank I have deciced to also give you a formal title that reflects your victory. I was going to make up one myself (for you). However, I thought it would be cool if you made up your title!!

PM your suggested title(s) to me soon and I will add it to your Lifehunter title!! cheers

Duel Twilightwarwolf!! Your score put you at the head of the Guardian "pack" for ps3!!! WELL DONE!! You have also earned a "special" title that will be attached to your Rank of Lifehunter and to your leadership position as a Council Member of the Exiled of Ariamis.

PM your suggestions! cheers

Duel Zodi, you are now Rank 2: Velkas' Blade. Nice work!! cheers

Duel Hokucho, for your unfaltering support and dedication you are promoted to Rank 2: Velkas' Blade.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri May 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Congratulations for all the Exiled who were promoted! I hope that you can and will make us proud in the future! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 22 558843162
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Fri May 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Duel VmatrixX!! Your score of 560 (xbox) was AWESOME! For dedication and perseverance you are now a Lifehunter, Rank 3. Along with your new rank I have deciced to also give you a formal title that reflects your victory. I was going to make up one myself (for you). However, I thought it would be cool if you made up your title!!

PM your suggested title(s) to me soon and I will add it to your Lifehunter title!! cheers

Duel Twilightwarwolf!! Your score put you at the head of the Guardian "pack" for ps3!!! WELL DONE!! You have also earned a "special" title that will be attached to your Rank of Lifehunter and to your leadership position as a Council Member of the Exiled of Ariamis.

Duel Hokucho, for your unfaltering support and dedication you are promoted to Rank 2: Velkas' Blade.

I am honored to receive a promotion to lifehunter, I won't let the exiled down! Praise the Sun

As for the title, I have a good idea. I think I will have decide soon
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Thnak you very much ahho and i like what you did with the head of the "pack" that made my day XD. As for the title ill think on it and see what i get. Its probably gonna be wolf-related lol XD And i was happy to just the time in i did and to represent the for the Exiled of Ariamis cheers
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Congratulations on the promotions.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri May 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Congratulations on the promotions.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 pm

May I have the honor of joining your ranks?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri May 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Congratulations are in order to everyone.

Perhaps if I continue to never report my final score in any event I can continue to dodge promotions.

Also if anyone is on Ps3 look out for me on Demon Souls, I'll be spending some time with it while waiting for the flicker fix
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 pm

add me always up for some co op happy
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 am

U WAN FITE PENATRAITOR?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am

Latitoast wrote:May I have the honor of joining your ranks?

Latitoast, I have decided to start doing something a little different regarding potential new recruits. I am very interested in what motivates a potential recruits wish to join this or any covenant. So, if you would pm your reasons for wishing to join the Exiled I would be more then happy to review your application. Thanks for considering us happy The faster you send that in...the faster you will get your answer!! cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Please Honor our fellow member and his chosen title for attaining
    the highest event score (560) across all consoles!

:weap-chaos: "The Silver Masamune" :weap-chaos:

VMatrixX (GT: Skippy471)

Lifehunter: Rank 3

Duel

AWESOME FIGHTING MATRIX!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat May 04, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat May 04, 2013 2:04 pm

You has done good boi.
    Congrats on the neat rank!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Please Honor our follow member and his chosen title for attaining
    the highest event score (560) across all consoles!

:weap-chaos: "The Silver Masamune" :weap-chaos:

VMatrixX (GT: Skippy471)

Lifehunter: Rank 3

Duel

AWESOME FIGHTING MATRIX!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, too think a few weeks ago I was a disciple silly

I am honored to receive this title. I will wear it with pride and glory in all my fights from now on, now our enemies will know who they should fear twisted

Point Up Good hunting everyone! Point Up

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Matrix! Congratulations, you serve us well! We need someone like you on the xbox side of things, an active person! We're glad to have you.

Congratulations, you have done well Masamune

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 22 3149687655
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat May 04, 2013 4:26 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Matrix! Congratulations, you serve us well! We need someone like you on the xbox side of things, an active person! We're glad to have you.

Congratulations, you have done well Masamune

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 22 3149687655

Thanks for the compliment bee, though unfortunately it seems most of the xbox exiled are inactive at moment. So it's usually up to me and a handful of other fighters to keep Priscilla from harm, I'm assuming the PS3 painted world is alot calmer than the xbox version.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Oooops...hummm, a ghost in the machine made me quote myself lol!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Did you pick that name so your initials would be TSM and whenever I wear my TSM shirt you can pretend it's cause you're so cool?

But seriously congrats Vmatrix, there have been many a post about the slow woes Xbox side, a few good peoples like yourself is just what we needed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am