Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 am

It's damn hard getting 30 faith and good dex at SL100, I would know I tried very hard. This is what I ended up with. http://mmdks.com/2lxr

The lowish health isn't as much of an issue as I thought it would be, as faith has replenishment/GMB to bolster your survivability, WoG and TwoP are the "OP omg ban from fc" faith spells so might as well use them. 35 dex while not ideal gives enough scaling to make weapons hurt. Technically you only need 28 faith to cast all those spells, but with 30 you have access to SLB/DMB for those times you aren't using lifehunt and want a buff for something (like the BSS or Falchion)

Eventually I gave up and just went 50 faith and use Elemental weapons.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:19 am

Welcome bro nice to see another scythe person. Honestly I was just about to post my own LH build. But yours looks good though maybe ours can duel to the death >_<
    Lemme show you what I was gonna make

http://mmdks.com/2kzc

Oh and before I forget WELCOME TO THE EXILES XD I hope you'll enjoy your stay and please feel free to visit my shop ;D I'll get ya hooked up asap.

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:22 am

AlphaTrol wrote:Took first kill for the queen! :3

...and the Queen resides in peace this night. Fore, a new warrior has joined the ranks where the many are one and yet each is to his or her own.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 am

Heya Alpha! Im glad you could be here. Sorry for the late welcome, I didn't have access to a computer. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 38 2442104329 Anyways, I madea build for you, I used base int stat for GMW and used the Oolacile on ure GS, idk if LHS is enchantable, but u have 60 poise http://mmdks.com/2lxv if you don't have to DLC contact the exiled crafting store and they can get you the Lord's Blade armor for the build. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21939-exiled-of-ariamis-trade-and-crafting#451576 happy
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 am

Hrm. This month's Warfare starts at 2am my time.... Ah well, it's a Sunday so i should be able to make it. I'll get up early and start hosting.

I'll be hard pressed to create a new SL100 build on Ps3 within 10 days, but it'll be easy enough.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 am

Scryer569 wrote:Hrm. This month's Warfare starts at 2am my time.... Ah well, it's a Sunday so i should be able to make it. I'll get up early and start hosting.

I'll be hard pressed to create a new SL100 build on Ps3 within 10 days, but it'll be easy enough.

I truly appreciate the effort and dedication!! But would you tell me what country you are in? I am thinking Germany but may be confusing you with another.

9am(PDT or Daylight "saving" Time) would be 5pm GMT in England and 6pm in Germany.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:23 am

ty to all who congratulated me for my promotion and welcome alpha
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 am

Hiyo! Well, truth is, i'm looking for a covenant. One where I can fight in the name of something, one I where I can fight others in the covenant, one where elegance is paramount! Have I found the right covenant?

P.S. Feel free to remove my covenant from your sig. I lack the sufficient management skills to keep it going all by myself.
    Vodey
    Vodey

Post by Vodey Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 am

I was wondering on how i apply for this covenant. I've read through the beginning posts but cannot find who to contact.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

Vodey wrote:I was wondering on how i apply for this covenant. I've read through the beginning posts but cannot find who to contact.

Ahhotep1 is cov leader, and no doubt will be here soon happy

Welcome Alpha and congrats Ash Proper Bow
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 am

Dutchy wrote:Hiyo! Well, truth is, i'm looking for a covenant. One where I can fight in the name of something, one I where I can fight others in the covenant, one where elegance is paramount! Have I found the right covenant?

P.S. Feel free to remove my covenant from your sig. I lack the sufficient management skills to keep it going all by myself.

Heya!! Dutchy! Whether this is the right cove for you is for you to decide. So, welcome aboard. We are glad to have you! There are several events going on that are open to all forum members. Check them all out. Each offers something different, new and creative! big grin

Check out The Shop here in the cove section. If you need anything they are in business to satisfy.

AshLumi is the xbl leader. Touch base with him as soon as you can.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 am

Vodey wrote:I was wondering on how i apply for this covenant. I've read through the beginning posts but cannot find who to contact.

Welcome to the Exiled of Ariamis, my friend. We are honored to have you among our ranks! Please make sure that you have read the first 5 posts of this thread...our "OP".

If you would look at the post above...the same applies. Check out the events being offered!!

Also, check in with AshLumi as he is the xbl Faction leader.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Another hunt to satisfy my scythe...

Btw, my build is focused on scythes. So... my buffs are focused on the Great Scythe and perhaps other weapons for greater utility.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Alpha you on psn right? If so I want you to face my scythe build and see how you use one.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:Alpha you on psn right? If so I want you to face my scythe build and see how you use one.
    Ah. Truth is, i've been in the dark from the Dark Souls world for a while, so I may need some training for a bit... but i'll be back in the groove soon enough. happy

Also, my PSN is L7_AlphaTrol.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Makes sense I really in just got back into it also after I played some skyrim. Btw I have a dumb question to anyone who use a great axe. Is there a specific way to use it and any tips on using it?
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:Makes sense I really in just got back into it also after I played some skyrim. Btw I have a dumb question to anyone who use a great axe. Is there a specific way to use it and any tips on using it?
    just this. just try to get the timing right on something weak and learn patterns and you will be fine
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Hello Vodey and dutchy. Welcome
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Why thank you Ahhotep, and thankyou AshLumi. My rapier is your to command , if you drop me your G-tag AshLumi, I'll be in touch rather soon.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:44 pm

So... does anyone have any good tips for the Obsidian GS?
    My build is as follows: http://mmdks.com/2m79

Edit: Changed the Red Eye to the awesome Lloyd's Talisman.

Last edited by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Welcome aboard Dutchy and Vodey, I hope you enjoy your stay in the Painted World of Ariamis. If you have skype and wish to join our exiled skype chat, go ahead and give me a contact request, I can add you to the chats, Im the skype chat mod. My skype name is BeeSeaEss! happy
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:02 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote: Welcome aboard Dutchy and Vodey, I hope you enjoy your stay in the Painted World of Ariamis. If you have skype and wish to join our exiled skype chat, go ahead and give me a contact request, I can add you to the chats, Im the skype chat mod. My skype name is BeeSeaEss! happy
    I joined yesterday, you mind adding me on Skype? Just sent a request.
    Vodey
    Vodey

Post by Vodey Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys happy Also i've sent you a request on Skype BeeSeaEss.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Ok guys, I got all of your requests, welcome to the chat, I hope you enjoy your time in the skype chat! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 38 1866257299
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

I waaannaaa stay BO! DX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 am