Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+116
Lich180
Solid_WolF
Ahhotep1
CephGabriel
AnCapaillMor
Qyntius
OmniBot
Phenetylaminos
OR2008
LintyJones
Bassman Bob
Japolone
hey its andres
LOLRagezzz
TheDeviantKnight
SarahCassandra
SageOfToads123
GravityBlast
reim0027
OminousSquaffle
Lorrac ESP
Jovias-86
phastings
Ariamis
nadnal
MistahrFox
HuexMARI
Eko
Lord of Ash
Lmaousine
Wilkinson3424
Bluebonichronic
jtd234
cultcon
slashemVC
Yesuurd
crackmuppet
sinisterapathy
Prime618
KnightOfAstora
Acarnatia
divinebeanpole
tristan7
Tolvo
Avenger649
Kiva the wanderer
Maltenge
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
ChillerHR
Sentiel
VaDoom
Walter_White
densetsushun
sure-magicians
robsthedon
Murkulanvippi
Zodiaxel
Squashy_Avocado
inksoldier
MegaShadow7878
masbaconstrips
B-Star Raw
the-battybusters
megaoptamas759
Juutas
Carphil
Myztyrio
Wolfkeys
ShadowStalker
Dieselzilla
Jwebby6
BrandBrandBrand
Stonedtrooper
OmegaX105
Fry1156
Saturday-Saint
tinypantha
RANT
O1va_
The Once-Ler
Drumock
IzalithFM
kazumoshi
Halicarnassis
madmath
The Letter X
crbngville2
EeAyEss
xRamenatorx
Uparkaam
LK-8912
shadowzninjaz
User1
quench
Paragon
trzzy
Jansports
FinPeku
DemonOfFate
Forum Pirate
Demon Slayer
mofomey
grossemesser
Ghadis_God
Sneezer
Maneater_Mildred
WaLKA
Baal-Avatar
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mugenis4real
Phoenix Rising
miclo514
CrackSouls
Emergence
XachAttack
120 posters

The Official Wiki Fight Club

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

The Official Wiki Fight Club - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Wiki Fight Club

Post by Emergence Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:33 am

sure-magicians wrote:I'm on for some fights tonight, in about 3 hours from now.

Going on vacation for a week or so, (only wireless access that I couldn't get to work last time, now looking into plugging a network cable in somewhere, anywhere) and I would really like some friendly fights tonight if possible.
    would very much like to stay at home but gf commanded me to abandon my game and come along

My argument that the little skill I have aquired so far would vanish in 10 days of not playing was answered with a look that spelled both pity and amusement.
    She then asked me a question that wasn't a question at all;
    "Doesn't spending 10 days of quality-family time sound far better then staring at a monitor and play with swords?"
    no not really but I'll come anyway
    Ofcourse it does, it's only a game after all.

There are a couple of different ways to stare at a monitor and play with a sword. Tell her she's fortunate that you chose this one.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 am

Going on vacation for a week or so, (only wireless access that I couldn't get to work last time, now looking into plugging a network cable in somewhere, anywhere) and I would really like some friendly fights tonight if possible.
    would very much like to stay at home but gf commanded me to abandon my game and come along

My argument that the little skill I have aquired so far would vanish in 10 days of not playing was answered with a look that spelled both pity and amusement.
    "Doesn't spending 10 days of quality-family time sound far better then staring at a monitor and play with swords?"

Tell her to play with your sword.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am

@rob

+1
    big grin
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 pm

I will sign up for this as I haven't already.
    PSN ID: Avenger649.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey there buds!

im Hosting if anyone is interested just pm me or make a post on this tread

:bas:
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Looks like this FC is going strong as mainly pickup games during the day. Not too much action during Saturday's events. Does anyone want to have a themed event? We could do a melee only, cosplay, fat roll, free-for-all events, etc.

And, what do you guys think of the location, now that you've had a chance to play it a bit? I love the atmosphere and the isolation. But, it is kinda a PITA to get to the hosting/summon spot.
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

I'm personally not crazy about the depths myself, the layout and atmosphere throw me off, but that's just me.
    It seems that pickup matches are only really strong with EU people as well, no one is ever really on at the night hours of EST.
    An event sort of thing would be nice, just something broad enough where it wouldn't need a dedicated build in order to be competitive with it. I personally like the general idea of the "One Slash Samurai Duels" mentioned in another thread.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 am

I'm thinking of something like "Mirror Wars" or something like that...lol, where players would be exactly the same cosplay, "True Smough Contest", or "Havel Inside", or "Ornstein or bloodstain?"...

It would require dedicated toon, right, but nowdays it's not much of a problem...
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 am

Location is ok, not the best tho. When there is a gang of us EU players we tend to move to the burg/parish or moonpit. Last nite we tried the dark moon tomb. I'm all up for melee only. What about an int/faith nite?
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 am

How about an under used weapons event, have a list of weapons that aren't used much.
    Saves the same weapons being used all the time.

I do like the cosplay idea.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 am

I have a feeling Xbox may have lower attendants on Saturday for a couple reasons.

Mainly, including this, there are 2 FC's going on on Saturday, the other reason being sessions on Xbox are kinda broken, it's difficult to get more than 2 people in any session at any given time.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 pm

robsthedon wrote:

Tell her to play with your sword.
    Put those backstab skills to some use. big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Is there a chat for the current FC?
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Yes.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes. It's called "duels in the depths" or something like that. If Reim is your psn friend he can probably invite you. If not, send a friend request to one of the hosts listed in first page.

By the way, i forgot to say this earlier. Reim asked if people like depths. Well, personally i don't really like it. I prefer brighter areas, like duke's, parish, sen's. I don't like to run all the way back to the summon spot every time I die. And while it is funny when people fall down to the lower area, it's also kinda boring to wait for them to come back and continue the fight.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

That's my take on the Depths too. When there are only a couple of us, we usually head over to the moonpit to duel.

Mage vs Sage sounds fun, but it would require many people to make a brand new SL 100 mage or sage for one event. But, with the resonance rings, Sages are suddenly more viable.

Underused weapons - interesting idea. What weapons did you have in mind?

How many people in this FC don't have the DLC? Arty's Arena is about as perfect a PvP arena as you can get, IMO.
    inksoldier
    inksoldier
    Regular
    Regular

Post by inksoldier Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:12 pm

what is Arty's arena?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm

The arena where you fight Artorias.
    inksoldier
    inksoldier
    Regular
    Regular

Post by inksoldier Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh duh, blond moment right there
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm

I've never actually fought there so I have no idea, the main issue I can see is there are a good deal of gankers in the Royal Woods, so people might summon reds to gank them. As well the royal woods gets a good deal of life so we may deal with invaders often.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm

I've really never seen gankers there. I haven't hosted there in a month or two. Have things changed?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm not sure, I'm talking about my experience a few months ago which compounds our different experiences further.
    tristan7
    tristan7

Post by tristan7 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 am

put me down XBLGT: TristanRiedness
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 am

Have you guys noticed that Iron Golem armor has a round chest hole for Tony Starks round power-plant heart thingy?

Also it is reminiscent of that prison camp Iron Man chest piece that Tony made while in captivity...hm, have I just invented a wheel?

lol big grin just noticed that...
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 am

Arty's Arena +1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:44 am