Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
ViralEnsign_
Latitoast
lolface
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
xB_WEEZYx
dancash1808
Daft Punk
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Wilkinson3424
TehInfamousAmos
Yesuurd
User1
GrinTwist
BeeSeaEss
phantomblk
foppehenk
Kirk-Barb
DigitaLinsanitY
Murkulanvippi
Ghadis_God
billy_bayonet
Rifter7
bunnywink
Paragon
shadowzninjaz
VaDoom
Jovias-86
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Letter X
Phoenix Rising
twilightwarwolf
Demon Slayer
39 posters

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen Despair to all

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all Empty The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen Despair to all

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all Darkwo10

Our Goal
    We are the Darkstalkers, we are the followers of the Great Serpent Kaathe. We have been hidden away, shunned by society, but no more. We shall take our REVENGE, against those very undead that we tried to free, from the cycle of the never-ending flame. By the guidance of Kaathe, and our leader, The Dark Lord, we shall do what our ancestor, the Furtive Pygmy, wished for us to do. We shall end the flame, we shall destroy Gywn, we shall win! For the Humans to be truly free, the Dark must fall, we shan't falter, we shan't abandon Kaathe, we will let the Dark fall! For the Dark Lord

Our Lore

Kaathe, is a Primordial Serpent. He has been around since the Dragons, and has been awaiting in the Abyss, forever waiting for the Dark Lord. Kaathe showed the power that comes with the Dark, and with this he tempted the Four Kings and his Knight's. The Knight's surround the Abyss, serving as a test to find those worthy of joining the Darkstalkers. But now, we need not hide any longer. The Dark Lord has returned, we shall leave our home New Londo, and slay all those foolish enough to believe in the Gods. We shall not falter, as we invade all of Lordran, until Dark has ruled the world.

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all 8182dd13

Our Members
    Billy-Bayonet PSN LEADER Rank- Darklord/Corruption+5(Council of Lords)
    Dancash1808 XBL LEADER Rank 3- Voidrwraith/ Corruption+2
    Jovias86 PSN Rank 5- Yami Tamashii/Corruption+5 (Council of Lords) (Fallen)
    Glatts17 PSN Rank 5- Yami Tamashii/Corruption+5 (Council of Lords)
    TehInfamousAmos PSN Rank 5-Yami Tamashii /Corruption+5(Council of Lord) Trader/Trainer of unhonor (Fallen)
    Roanispe PSN Corruption+3(Council of Lords, Trainer) 
    Biotheimpaler XBL (Fallen)

Rantfromrant- PSN
    Ghadis_God - PSN rank 4 Blade of Kaathe / Corruption+1 (Fallen)
    Spurgun- PSN
    Grin Twist- PSN
    Servant of Priscilla - XBL- xColonelPiratex Rank 1 Shade/ Corruption+2
    Thatpersona- PSN (Fallen) Rank 1 Shade
    Demonslayer- PSN Rank 1 Shade
    Twilightwarwolf- PSN Rank3-Voidwraith (Fallen)
    reim0027_5 PSN- Rank 2 -VoidWraith/ Corruption+4
    BeeSeaEss PSN, Rank-0 Servant of the Dark
    Phoenix Rising XBL Rank-0 Servant of the Dark
    The letter X XBL Rank-0 Servant of the Dark
    ShadowzNinjaz PSN Rank-2 Wraith
    Yesuurd PSN Rank-0 Servant of the Dark

xB_weezyx PSN rank-0 Servant of the Dark
    Derpwraith PSN (x_-Vizionary-_x) Rank 0 Servant of the Dark
    Latitoast XBL Rank 0 Servant of the Dark

How to join

Joining is no easy matter you must personally impress Billy_bayonet or be invited by another member

The Rules

Those that are a Darkstalker must follow the Code of Kaathe, and promise to kill in his name

1. Always kill without any remorse

2. Obtain the host's humanity at any cost

3. Don't feel restrained by these fools pathetic "Code of Honour"

Ranks & Corruption
    To increase your Rank, You must proove your worth in combat, Using your SL55 you must eitha proove to a council member, or Capture footage

Servent of the Dark- New Recruit

Shade - Must proove they can Counter BS

Wraith - must proove they can Parry

VoidWraith- Must proove they can Chain BS.(Must be corruption+1)

Blade of Kaathe - Must perform 2 OHKO in one minute Corruption+2 (No healing)

闇魂 - Yami Tamashii - Must show proof of Beating a 3v1 Corruption+3 (Healing allowed) Can help plan wars etc.

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all 62e3cc88

Corruption
    The art of corrupting ones soul to further walk the path of darkness
    To Earn corruption you may recrtui someone into our ranks or, proove your self in a duel against our lord and the lords blade either one 2v1 match or 3 seperate 1v1 so 6 wins in total

Corruption brings privileges to you, such as:

Corruption+1: Can aquire items from our Trader

Corruption+2:Can roleplay as DarkWraith.(With Armor & Darksword)

Corruption+3:Can get a job (Trader,Trainer etc)

Corruption+4:Can roleplay as Kirk

Corruption+5: Can roleplay as Artorias

Darklords Elite Guard
    Spoiler:

Titles earned through war!
    Spoiler:

Alliances/Enemies

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 11 times in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all Empty Re: The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen Despair to all

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 pm

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all 2400251047

THE FALLEN

And they shall be trapped for all eternity, Cast out of the light and fallen from grace.

"Better to rule in hell then serve in heaven"
    Deep within the abyss The fallen slumber, ready to to tear the world assunder
    With vast beauty and Stenght unknown, They shall rend flesh from bone
    Heretics rebels Vain, Graceless evil degenerate Guilty of only one sin
    Angels should never bow to humans a lesser being.
    And there was war in heaven 100,000 years the fallen trapped in the abyss
    Never again shall be free....Angels where never meant to step foot on mortal soil

"Ever notice when god needed to make an example of someone or needed a killing hed send an angel,
    Could you imagine what something like that would be like, Your entire existance devoted to the word
    And to be drenched in blood"

After the war in the archives Abel found a book, engraved with strange runes he could not decipher,
    Taking the book back to the abyss he spends days locked in his study Engrossed in this ancient text
    "My lord i have found what you asked for" Azezal The lords Blade pushed a bound and gagged figure
    Into Abels room, Removing the Blindfind Grabbing him by the hair and harsly whispering in his ear
    "Speak....".

Azezal left the room to see Leplace and Avrik waiting for him "You two have your orders he still requires The blood of the lord
    and the heart of darkness" His tone was enough for avrik to know not to push his luck. Laplace studied Azezal's face jumping down
    From his perch he shuffled up to him and spoke with a calm tone "his will, be done" and vanished, Azezal sighed he hoped Abel knew
    what he was doing

"Again" Abel said with such stillness it sent shivers down the unknown mans spine, "it clearly states in the abyss Heavens dark army
    Awaits he who has the Blood of a lord and the heart of darkness" Abel mouthed the words trying to comprehend what it could mean
    "of course" Abel grabbed the man by the throat and pinned him to the wall "Gwyn has the blood of a lord" dropping the man back to floor
    He turned around and started muttering to himself, "you may leave, Mention this to anyone and i shall have your crucified"
    Taking the book he descended the Stairs down to speak to Kaathe Along the way voices in his head where replaying everything he has just been told
    "heavens dark army?" He dropped from the last step and landed in the Abyss for the first time he looked around "So young Abel you return to me for
    guidance?"
    "I seek Answers Serpent!" Abel stepped towards Kaathe clutching the book, "Ahhh so you found the book How interesting" Abel was not suprised
    That snake Knew more then he ever let on, "Tell me what Is Heavens Dark army?" Kaathe paused for a moment almost stunned by Abel's Question
    "An army of angels Who believed mortals to be weak and they should never bow down to them as god had commanded, Lucifer The first angel
    Would never bow down to a being he believed to be lesser then himself" Kaathe sighed "So he led a rebellion against heaven Angel verses Angel
    they were ultimately defeated but couldn't be killed so the Abyss was to be there tomb Trapped for all eternity" Kaathe looked at Abel and his
    Gaze become serious "Abel That part of the abyss is sealed away and for good reason the Fallen are never meant to walk mortal soil" Abel's eyes
    Grew wide with wonder "Heavens Dark army......Kaathe tell me how do i open that part of the abyss" He sighed again "i strongly urge you to not
    to do this Abel.." "Tell me Snake!"
    The pause seemed like an eternity Kaathe looked down away from Abel's gaze thinkin to himself This man has become far more then he had ever
    hoped for. He breathed in and finally said "Oolacile!"

SL range for the Fallen shall be SL75 Shall massively based around Lore and there will be a tournemant to decide who shall be the leader of the Fallen.

Use any gear you like but you must fit into an evil/dark theme

Ranks of the fallen
    Base- Acolyte

Rank1- Angelis

rank2- Angelis Ignaris

Rank3- seraphin

Rank4- Arch-Angel

Rank5- Deus Ex territus

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all Empty Re: The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen Despair to all

Events

King of Killers Challenge
    : A test of who is the greatest killer amongst our ranks You will be summoned to A council members world and wait at the start of the Level for 30 seconds at which point a timer will be started you must then hunt down the host and kill them as quickly as possible.

The lord's Bane : You may Test your Best darkstalker build against Abel himself With points awarded for Style, orginality of build And flawles victories
    1-3 points for Style
    1-3 points for orignality
    4 for Flawless victory

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Trophy Room

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all D9b63e36

All your Deeds done in the Name of Darkness will be found here

Azazels tribute to the Dark lord

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Hall of Hatred

Only the strongest of lights may shine against the dark, Those few souls who can resist the course of Nature and Shine brightly Shall be find here, Immortalised in Stone for all time

VmatrixX XBL Darkstalker enemy
    TwilightWarwolf PSN The betrayer

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Cool

So this is the new start?

Hmm i will be making an DS FC only members can participate on it

Is for having an in cov fun a place where we can be ourselfs and have a good time

I will PM you with the details Billy :red-orb:
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

nice a new start cant wait to see how this goes, btw when can i face abel billy? got multiple builds in case abel isnt 55.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Abel Still exists I dont use him as much as marius or Kharn though
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

As soon as I re-build my 55 I'd like to sign up!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

To join the Darkstalker army?
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  Despair to all 3149687655

Edit: although I'd be an army of one on Xbox. sad

Last edited by Phoenix Rising on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Well the Xbox leader is god knows where these Days, normally i need him to test you unless he shows up and says otherwise....Welcome to the DS
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm in the same boat as Aim. I need to remake my 55 build, but I'd like to join.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Sure thing added to the list
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

dan just posts in the LoL thread these days. silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm

so billy shall there be an event soon to announce the return of the Darkstalkers?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

DAYUM!

War!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 pm

*My messengers have arrived and I am told the Darklord has returned. This bodes an odd wind, indeed! A message from Abel, himself, has been swiftly brought before me. What say you Abel? We are no longer the LH of bygone days! 'Tis true enough. We are The Exiled of Ariamis...we tremble before no one!
    But to reconsider the tainted blood spelled between us? Aye, 'tis a worthy thing to ponder. But remember this Darklord, that arrow was not shot in fear. Fore my warriors fear none!
    Yet, you lifted that arrow and broke it in two...that gesture does not evade me. We shall see what time and destiny brings us both.*

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm

i tried but i saw nothing of this though i am happy my blade of insanity gets to cut down our enemies after such a long period hehehehehhe.....
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Ahho would make an awesome revolutionary leader. cheers
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

I'm in. I've only got 3 builds dedicated to this though. Hopefully that'll be enough.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:35 am

Welcome Bee happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Despair becomes us all!, The Guardians have mustered it shall be a good day for death
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

It brings me no Joy to be writing this post but it is somethign that has to be done.

Split loyalty is something that cannot work anymore, The DS have been inactive for a long time but now we are back i must ask if you wish to stay in this Cov i need your loyalty fully, if you cannot supply it then i have to let you go

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am