Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interesting yet highly illogical theory

Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Interesting yet highly illogical theory Empty Interesting yet highly illogical theory

Post by Dutchy Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:40 pm

The other day, I thought I had come up with an explanation for NG+ aside from replayability. I thought that what if when yo link the fire, your soul becomes consumed and somehow you become the manifestation of Gwyn. Then Gwyn is stronger because of your Soul Power, then you get "regenerated" back at the Undead Asylum, and secretly, Frampt is trying to help Gwyn become stronger. This made a bit of sense, but then I thought about those that don't link the fire, what happens then? I don't know, just putting it out there, it's a bit far fetched.

Last edited by Dutchy on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Interesting yet highly illogical theory Empty Re: Interesting yet highly illogical theory

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 pm

We have a thread discussing bonfires as being portals into time.
    Could be related.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Interesting yet highly illogical theory Empty Re: Interesting yet highly illogical theory

Post by Shkar Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:40 pm

The only way NG+ can be produced lorewise is if you don't include the difficulty increase, and assume that the looping is done via some kind of "Groundhog Day" style effect.

At least, that's the only way that I have seen that makes sense. In your theory, how would you explain all the other mobs getting stronger and you maintaining your gear?
    DemonDrink
    DemonDrink

Post by DemonDrink Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:21 am

Yep, definitely illogical, but certainly interesting silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am