Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Covenants in DkSII?

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Covenants in DkSII? Empty Covenants in DkSII?

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 am

Haven't seen a lot of talk about them on here, not even a dedicated thread for it. There hasn't been much talk about them aside from them saying they'll be more accessible.

So what do you want to see make a return? What DON'T you want to see come back? What new ideas do you have for them? DISCUSS.

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Covenants in DkSII? Empty Re: Covenants in DkSII?

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 am

A covenant for Dark Magic, should it return.
    You should have to be in the cov for spells that are like Dark Bead, Dark Orb, and Pursuers. There should be plenty of extra Dark Magic for outside-cov use.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 am

Anyone who has been in the covenant section knows that I would want the Darkmoon or something similar to them to return. I just like the role so much.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

That moment when you're in control
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img375/3687/throne.png
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:42 am

I really want another Dragon Covenant. I love being a miniature dragon, running around and mauling people with my bare claws. Wouldn't mind some people commenting on it though, as it is. Or getting a better looking dragon head. Drinking Estus through your throat is kinda weird.

The Online aspect of that Covenant is kinda lame as well- you very very rarely ever fight another Dragon for scales. And I utter hate Drake farming. Ugh. Maybe they should have it that you can Invade people with scales or those who have killed Dragons to avenge your masters. When I'm being a Dragonbro I always leave Kalameet and Gaping alone.

So I wouldn't mind another Dragon Covenant, as long as they fix the online aspect. Also maybe have it so Dragons in DS2 leave you alone if you're a Dragon Bro? I was upset when Kalameet attacked me when I was a little miniature dragon.

Oh and I would love something like the Forest Hunters again- I joined that with one of my new characters and I love it even though I get killed more often than not. Also, you can avoid the Forest area where they spawn, so if you hate getting mobbed by Hunters, you just go the back route to kill Sif. Also more ninja-flip rings.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am

There must always to be a reason to hunt people who do wrong in this game. The bad must be balanced by the ones who hunt them by any means necessary.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 am

I want more shapeshifting in covenants. I was pretty disappointed when the Litch Form rumors about the gravelord covenant proved false.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:51 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:There must always to be a reason to hunt people who do wrong in this game. The bad must be balanced by the ones who hunt them by any means necessary.

Agreed. I always report Invaders with Oswald's form thingies. Backstab me while I'm level 10 and getting mauled by the Bridge Rats will you?? I hope they get their come-upperance.

Also- do they win stuff if you commit suicide while invaded? I did that a few times when I'm at lame levels and I get invaded by people as Black knights and whatnot.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:03 am

ExplodingPenguin wrote:Agreed. I always report Invaders with Oswald's form thingies. Backstab me while I'm level 10 and getting mauled by the Bridge Rats will you?? I hope they get their come-upperance.

Also- do they win stuff if you commit suicide while invaded? I did that a few times when I'm at lame levels and I get invaded by people as Black knights and whatnot.
    I love the concept that you can't get away with anything in this game, even in the PvP section. I think it adds a good dimension to the game.

As long as they appear in your world when you die they get their rewards all the same as they would by killing you.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:
    ExplodingPenguin wrote:Agreed. I always report Invaders with Oswald's form thingies. Backstab me while I'm level 10 and getting mauled by the Bridge Rats will you?? I hope they get their come-upperance.

I love the concept that you can't get away with anything in this game, even in the PvP section. I think it adds a good dimension to the game.

As long as they appear in your world when you die they get their rewards all the same as they would by killing you.

Well rats. Oh well, I won't give them the satisfaction of killing me.

Unless they bow first. I've done that to a few people I've invaded and had a few invaders do that to me. I like polite invaders.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:I want more shapeshifting in covenants. I was pretty disappointed when the Litch Form rumors about the gravelord covenant proved false.

YES. I want this. Damn, I would love being a Lich.

I love Path of Dragon due to the shapeshifting aspect. I mean, you can get clothes, like the Darkwraith in certain Covenants, and the golden glow of Sunbros, Egghead for Chaos, I would like more obvious signs and more total transformations like the Dragon stones. Also being able to customizie your transformations. Hnngh.

I want to be a mini-Dragon again in Dark Souls 2. You look so badass beating up things as a mini-Dragon.
    Covenants in DkSII? Ibkq9VihXVxRx6
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 am

ExplodingPenguin wrote:
    ErrJon6661 wrote:I want more shapeshifting in covenants. I was pretty disappointed when the Litch Form rumors about the gravelord covenant proved false.

YES. I want this. Damn, I would love being a Lich.

I love Path of Dragon due to the shapeshifting aspect. I mean, you can get clothes, like the Darkwraith in certain Covenants, and the golden glow of Sunbros, Egghead for Chaos, I would like more obvious signs and more total transformations like the Dragon stones. Also being able to customizie your transformations. Hnngh.

I want to be a mini-Dragon again in Dark Souls 2. You look so badass beating up things as a mini-Dragon.
    Covenants in DkSII? Ibkq9VihXVxRx6

That gif is awesome.

I'd like to see at least another transformation. Or maybe your appearance be effected by covenants.

A werewolf form would be pretty cool but it doesn't really fit to my knowledge.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

So what about some more in depth covenant exclusive magics?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 pm

As long as the magic is isn't something easily op or easily acquired at early sl levels it could be a good idea to covenant only magic or miracles. I do want to more physical buffs like power within, I can see a lot of ideas with something like that.
    dumbworm
    dumbworm

Post by dumbworm Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Covenant: Velka Worthshipper
    How to join: talk to Oswald of Carim
    Requirement: no sin, not being indicted
    Members of this covenant will have access to Velka's Mask- which signifies a follower of Velka. The mask allowes members to invade world of the guilty- taking the place of Dark Moon after Gwyndolyn perished.
    Magic: Sword of karma- a buff. Inflict damage based on the number of players and NPCs targets have killed.
    Damage output= Number of people killed*0.5+ weapon base damage
    Rank o: access to Velka's Mask and Sword of karma
    Rank 1: SOG does more damage.
    Rank 2: Velka's Scythe- reaps humanity and receives greater effect from SOJ
    Rank 3: Karmic Demise- deals dam to targets upon death

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am