Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Those Of Cursed Blood (Revived and Looking for members!)

DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those Of Cursed Blood (Revived and Looking for members!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Of Cursed Blood (Revived and Looking for members!)

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Well of course, for a sorcerer class i wouldn't make them put points into faith, they'd get their Enchanted weapons. But if I shuffle around the stats for occult weapons, then i think it might work well. I'm gonna do that, and then i'll post some links and see your opinion on it.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Those Of Cursed Blood (Revived and Looking for members!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Of Cursed Blood (Revived and Looking for members!)

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm

That's fair enough. I shall await the links.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Why don't we just remake classes and let people without fantasy modify them?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Grave Striders/Abyss Striders:
    Magic: Faith/ Undead rapport.
    Armor: light/medium armor (No poise limit)
    Equipment: short bow, crossbows (not avelyn) curved swords, daggers, katanas (except chaos), and small shields.
    http://mmdks.com/2c13

Tomb Archer/Calamity Archers
    Magic: Faith/ undead rapport
    Armor: Light/medium (No limit on poise)
    Equipment: all bows, all rapier type weapons and daggers.
    http://mmdks.com/2c15

Knight of Necrosis/Knight of Nocturne
    Magic: Faith/ Undead rapport
    Armor: Any (No poise limit)
    Equipment: Greatswords, Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, Curved Greatswords, Crossbows, bows, and greatshields.
    http://mmdks.com/2c1a

Inquistors of Death/Heralds of the Abyss
    Magic: Sorceries/ Undead Rapport
    Armor: Robes/medium armor (Must be mixed)
    Equipment: Rapiers, daggers, catalysts, Spears, small shields
    http://mmdks.com/2c1b

Death's Purification/Heralds of Ashes
    Magic: Faith and Pyro
    Armor: Light/Medium
    Equipment: talisman/pyro flame, Hammers, Daggers, Rapiers, straight swords, halberds, small shields, medium sheilds
    http://mmdks.com/2c1d

Death's Gladiators/Abyss Warriors
    Magic: Pyromancy/Faith.
    Armor: Light/Medium
    Equipment: Straight Swords, Daggers, Curved Swords, Halberds, and Spears. (Str or dex has to =25)
    http://mmdks.com/2c1e

Now, pretty much all of our builds are faith based, which i suppose doesn't matter to much with the Gravelord covenant, but with other miracles it will help very much so. I kept the Gladiators unchanged mostly because they make good use of the Leo Ring, so making the weapons occult would make no sense.

And reminder, boss armor IS allowed, boss weapons are not. Opinions? Feel free to edit these and throw me suggestions.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Can members make unique builds?
    That would bring some people in, many people like to leave a mark on threads
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

No, i don't think that would work. It would make us all seem like randoms.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Classes possibly going to be allowed to summon each other:
    Knight of Necrosis/Tomb Archer
    Grave Striders/Death's Gladiators
    Death's Purification/Inquistors of Death

Of course now each class isn't going to be like the examples i gave, but i feel like the general guidelines between these classes will go well. The only one i'm worried about would be the Pyro/Sorcerer set up, it seems like it will be a tad bit OP.

Oh and i'm also thinking about introducing one new class, this one will use fist, and any of the black smith hammers. It'll look something like this, and it'll give near freedom on stats and armor.

Death's Fury/ Abyssal Fury
    Magic: Any
    Armor: Any
    Weapons: Any Blacksmith Hammer, fist weapons.
    http://mmdks.com/2c1q
    (Someone come up with a cool summary, i'm no good at it.)
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2Fycmlvciw0NSwxOSw0MCwyNSwyNSwxMSw5LDksOTksMjgsMSw0Nyw1MCwzLDIxLDg1LDkxLDExNCwxMSxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwzMCwzNSwyNywzMyw0MSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDksd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDEsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMA==

My personal gladiator
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Death's fury description:
    You attack in the frontlines and are constantly mocked by your enemies for using primitive and underdeveloped weapons, but those fools shall soon feel the speed of your punches and the weight of your hammers on their skull. Punish their mockery with pain and suffering.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Res..

When in Mugen, go to the bottom left corner.
    Click 'minify'.
    Use that link instead.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

That's fine res, its within the limitations that i've set and it looks pretty solid. I merely made mine fast roll because i know most people like fast over mid, but both are as versatile as the other.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Some lore for my character a.k.a the gladiator

Name: Caius Leo
    Bio:
    "My name is Caius Leo, I come from the ancient and now lost kingdom of Balder, my mother was a cleric, my father a knight, I lived a simple life back at my city, my father forced me at a young age to become a knight and join the Balder knights, I had no interest in the knights of Balder or the Berenike knights, they all used the same shoddy technique, sword and shield, why couldn't they imagine more possibilities to combat than just sword and shield? Why not using two bows at once? Two crossbows at once, two weapons at once, our enemies would crumble at the sight of our unique technique.

"My father is dead now, I killed him with my bare hands, what's worse is that I could do it again, the sweet smell of the blood on my face made me smile, I even took some of his organs and ripped them apart, it was so....fascinating. My mother soon came and saw the bloody mess, she cursed at me first, then prayed for me second, I was banished from Balder with only a pendant, my father's pendant to be precise."

"Here I am in Lordran, truly fascinating no doubt, what's even better is that with all the hollows around I can kill without making other people suffer, after all those hollows already lost their minds and pose a threat to everyone else, it's them or me."

"I've reached a place that made me glad that I became Undead on my travels, Blighttown...This place is a giant mess of disease, filth and demons, luckily demons bleed too, their blood is hotter and warmer, perhaps I should just kill all of them and bathe in their blood, but here, there was something more special, her..."

"Quelana of Izalith, godmother of pyromancy, I never expected to encounter someone of such high status, but here I am learning pyromancy with the master of all, of course I told her of my curse before starting training, but she accepted it, saying that someone so talented doesn't deserve to live without knowledge, even if it's for a curse, what's strange is that with my time with her I started losing interest in killing people, blood doesn't taste the same now."

"I can't believe this, I'm in love with her, I am, but I can't tell her, she already told me that she lost all of her sisters and her mother in the lair of all demons, I love her, but I can't hurt her, I'm sure that If she accepts, the next day I'll find her lying lifeless with her blood on my hands, I can't even tell her that I must leave her, she would be so disappointed, that's it, I'm leaving."

"I left Blighttown and headed for the nest of demons, I quickly saw a large, huge demon with fire tentacles erupting from it's back, but this one was different, it was...mourning? I saw that it's attention was directed to a small corpse, I analyzed the corpse carefully, it had the same robes of a Daughter of Chaos, I touched it, only to hear the noise of the arm of the demon throw me in the dirt..."

"I awoke with two strangers near me, one was in strange armor, having a black mask that was similar to a skeleton, he told me that he was part of a group that was sent to find people who had my same curse, he also said the possibility of a cure.
    I went with them, maybe If I find a cure, I can life a normal life again, and maybe Quelana will finally love me, I hope we embrace again..."

TL;DR OMG I HAZ CURSE AND KILLED MY DADU NOW I GO IN STINKY SWAMPY AND MEET MY WAIFU QUELANA I IZ LOVE WITH HER BUT MAH CURSE IS STOOPID IMUSTKILLALLDEMONS OMG BBQ MONSTER HE KILL ME OH LOOK RANDOM PEEPS HELP ME TO GET CURE FOR CURSE OK BRB QUELANA MAH WAIFU
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon May 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Edited the first page, changes include: Some rules, classes and the addiction of Death's Fury.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon May 20, 2013 4:43 pm

We need more members for this!
    Please people, join up!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon May 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Yeah guys! Come on look at Renny! How the hell could you say no to that face? Have you no heart?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Say no to this even? sad
    You heartless, cruel people!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Looking at the covenant section I just noticed something, we have literally no Gravelord focused covenants. Think i should make this cov Gravelord focused opposed to both Gravelord and Dark Wraith?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Why yes, it would add a sense of individuality.
    I suppose it's a better idea.

DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Alright, I'll start messing around with that.
    iggyboy456

Post by iggyboy456 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 am

Hey, I'm not sure if you have any Xbox users, but I've been trying to find a gravelord covenant for a while, and this one looks fairly interesting. My XBL is iggyboy456 and I hope you consider me as a member. My current character is sl72, and is a darkmoon, and unfortunately, I've already killed Nito. However, I'm at Gwyn arm, and i could easily go into NG+ and join up with the gravelords. I may have to tweak my build a bit to fit with your restrictions as my current playstyle doesn't really fit into any of your classes. I've been using a build that revolves around using light armor, but large weapons, and dodging attacks until i find an opening, its been quite fun to use, but i would understand if I needed to change it, anyhow, I hope you consider adding me as a member happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm