Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!)

PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!) Empty Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!)

Post by PolarisStar Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 pm

I´m there now.

Last edited by PolarisStar on Fri May 10, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!) Empty Re: Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!)

Post by PolarisStar Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 pm

I´m sad.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!) Empty Re: Need help at Maneater fog door, PS3, SL 34 (Resolved!)

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed May 08, 2013 10:52 pm

People need to know what server you're on as well.
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PolarisStar Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:People need to know what server you're on as well.

American server.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu May 09, 2013 8:12 am

Maneaters telegraph their moves very well, you just need a relatively high DPS to take one out before the other arrives. Whenever it goes on all fours, dodge to the side or even forward(depending on whether your side is facing the side of the bridge or not) to prevent being pushed off. Other than that, the Maneaters aren't that bad.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 am

Sorry dude i', on EU otherwise I would give you a hand.

What toon are you running?

Use Fire and Magic - turpintine or sticky white stuff. Stay near the fog door as long as possible until the second one turns up and then I use the brazier in the middle of the room to seperate them and their attacks on you.. Should be a doddle if timed well.. but be patient.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 am

If you've a decent bow you can try cheesing the first one through the fog door(do not use lava bow). Melee bring a winged spear, run to the middle and try and keep the Pyre in the middle between you and him and poke away.
    PolarisStar
    PolarisStar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PolarisStar Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Halicarnassis wrote:Sorry dude i', on EU otherwise I would give you a hand.

What toon are you running?

Use Fire and Magic - turpintine or sticky white stuff. Stay near the fog door as long as possible until the second one turns up and then I use the brazier in the middle of the room to seperate them and their attacks on you.. Should be a doddle if timed well.. but be patient.

Thanks, I´ll try that.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:If you've a decent bow you can try cheesing the first one through the fog door(do not use lava bow). Melee bring a winged spear, run to the middle and try and keep the Pyre in the middle between you and him and poke away.
    This. Even if you lack the dex stat for it, make a Sticky Compound Longbow and fire away. You'll be able to hit him through the fog gate. If you use the Lavabow you'll end up pushing him backwards.

I'd say man them up though with a decently upgraded weapon. I've recently defeated them on two characters with a Crushing Mirdan +4 and a Rune Sword+5, respectively(my character with the Rune Sword was a fast rolling Ostrava cosplay at SL30 with base stats to wield it, so the weapon's upgrade level is all that really matters, and skill).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am