Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
BrotherBob
TheMeInTeam
Sanhedrim
Paragon
Dibsville
X-government-agent
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dr__Awkward
Halicarnassis
steveswede
samster628
Hue
Wilkinson3424
Anibux
18 posters

titanite Demon In Anor londo

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

titanite Demon In Anor londo - Page 2 Empty Re: titanite Demon In Anor londo

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Here's my theory.  There's more to my theory, I just don't know how to explain it well enough. 

The titanite slabs are like gateways into the power of the gods. (The titanite demons represent the fall and/or corruption of the gods) There were those who believed that through the acquisition of titanite, they too could gain the power of the gods.(Which is true, titanite contains much more power in it then normal steel or iron.)
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

titanite Demon In Anor londo - Page 2 Empty Re: titanite Demon In Anor londo

Post by Thxodore Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm opposed to the idea of the Giant Blacksmith being Sen/Blacksmith deity. Gough speaks of him in the DLC and he deosn't seem like he's speaking about a Blacksmith Deity. More like a mentally challenged litte sibling, even. I did not mean that in an offensive way, btw, my little sister is handicapped. Just wanted to 'inb4 ****' it, lol.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am