Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

what after ng+ is finished?

Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

what after ng+ is finished? Empty what after ng+ is finished?

Post by Micha369 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello folks,

ng+ is finished. I've just started ng++. Does the difficulty increase? Because here in Boletaria it seems pretty easy. Ok, I'm sl 113. Maybe it is better to start with a complete new char? Maybe after my dex build I now could try a strength one? But I hate strength builds. I love dex builds.
    Which weapon has a really cool moveset? In DkS I really like the Claymore moveset. But here in DeS Claymore is better for strength build isn't it?

What could I do with DeS to get some more out of it? Or should I switch back to DkS? DkS is really cool, I like it even more than DeS. Imo it is a little more complex. Graphic is better and pvp is much better. The only thing I really hate is the tendency to cheat in pvp.

What I still not have is the friends ring.

Thanks for your reply.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

what after ng+ is finished? Empty Re: what after ng+ is finished?

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 pm

The difficulty is supposed to continue to increase after each NG+. However the current difficulty isn't enough for you I'd recommend doing a black world tendency run of the game. Essentially what you do is go full black world tendency in each world in the game, once you do that you get Black Phantoms which are much harder variations of the regular enemies in the level. It helps a lot with difficulty.

If you don't want to do that maybe switch up your playstyle and try something new with the same character.

I myself haven't played PVP but you could try that in some of the more active worlds (I heard world 3 or 4 is active with PVP).

You could also do co-op in a few areas of the game, however I don't know what areas are active so I'd recommend checking out a few places before you find a definite spot to co-op.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Try world 4-1 for co op/pvp. If you want to get friends ring, your CT must PW. To get PW, you will need to drop your blue and get summoned and win. Once CT is PW, go to see buddy in nexus at the top. Make sure you said, "YES"to him at beginning or else it's a lost cause.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:52 am