Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown.

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown. Empty The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown.

Post by Slarg232 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 am

Lore:

Once, long ago, there was a town under the Undead Burg. It's inhabitants kind and peaceful, doing the best they could to not go Hollow. They feed off of the mushrooms and bugs that grew in the dark, dank wilderness that they called home.

But that all changed when the Tainted One came and turned the peaceful town into a center of disease and miasma. It's inhabitants crazed and now hollowed, they will attack anyone who comes within their domain.

Xbox 360 Cov, but if you PS3 or PC players want in, I'll place someone in charge over there.

Player Paths:

Chosen: MUST use each required part from each path (Power Within, Chaos Pyromancy, Egghead, RoFaP or Wolf Ring) to form an amalgamation. Can select anything in any path. Only one per platform (The leaders)

Path of Change: The truly devoted, they have allowed themselves to be changed and mutated by the Fair Lady. MUST use at least one Chaos Fire Pyromancy. 

Allotted Equipment: Pyromancy Flame, Cleric Set, any Hollow Set, Dingy Set, Gold Hemmed Black Set, Chaos Fire Pyromancies, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Path of Rot: Those whom are living vessels for the Blight, they seek to spread disease and decrepidation to all who venture into the Lady's Domain. MUST be an Egghead.

Allotted Equipment: Cracked Round Shield, Large Club, Gravelord Sword, Xantheous Set, Balder Set, "Cloud" Pyromancies.

Note: Best leave Egghead until after you get to your desired Soul Level.

Path of Pain: These members unfortunately still hold some shred of self, and find the only way of not feeling pain to inflict it upon others. MUST use Power Within AND/OR Red Tearstone Ring.

Allotted Equipment: Pyromancy Flame, cracked round shield, Bandit's Knife, entire Thorn Set (Weapons and shield included), Power Within, non-Chaos Fire Sorceries.

Path of Rage: These members are the biggest, ugliest, and meanest of the bunch. They don't think, they just pound things into the ground. Must use Wolf Ring AND Or RoFaP.

Allotted Equipment: Bonewheel Shield, Blood Shield,  Great Club, Gough's Set, Artorias Set, Butcher Knife, Demon Weapons, MSGS, DGM, Iron Flesh.

Common Equipment, usable by any Path: Plank Shield, Club, Reinforced Club, Pyromancer Set, Any Hollow Set, Naked, Fire Pyromancies, Ring of Steel Protection, Speckled Stoneplate Ring, (Something)bite Ring, Ring of Evil Eye, Calamity Ring, Tiny Being's Ring.

All covenant members MUST use the Rusted Iron Ring.

While there will be no "Official" level cap, members are encouraged to stay around SL 50-55. If people stay within the level cap, they MUST keep equipment down to +10 regular, +5 secondary paths, and lvl 0 third tier weapons (Lightning, Chaos, Enchanted, Occult), with higher powered gear being allowed for against twinked opponents.

We use Dark Wraith Powers to invade those who cross into Blight Town.

Last edited by Slarg232 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown. Empty Re: The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown.

Post by wretchedsausage Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

Sounds quite interesting...

Just a heads-up; a lot of the other covenants are generally based around SL55, so you may wish to consider revising your 30-35 range. Otherwise, cross-covenant interactions or events may be a little difficult. Just a suggestion...

http://mmdks.com/2vww
    at Sl35, you don't really have much at all in the way of health or endurance if you choose a heave weapon like the Demon Great Machete. I just don't see this level cap as very practical. 

http://mmdks.com/2vx0
    with the extra 20 levels, you have enough stamina to have a few swings, and a bit more health so you don't get killed in two hits.
    Dr__Awkward
    Dr__Awkward
    Casual
    Casual

The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown. Empty Re: The Profane, Remnents of Blighttown.

Post by Dr__Awkward Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am

I'm in. PS3
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:11 pm

YEah, don't know what I was thinking with that level cap XD It was 2 in the morning, leave me alone Well What is it
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:10 pm

I Know it's not using the Rusted Iron ring, which was stated as a requirment for all members. But perhaps you could make my SL1 hyper mage an honorary member?

http://mmdks.com/2w5f
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by wretchedsausage Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:58 am

Slarg232 wrote:YEah, don't know what I was thinking with that level cap XD It was 2 in the morning, leave me alone Well What is it
    Sorry if I came across as rude or demanding; this was not my intention.
     I apologise if you felt like I was attacking you Look Skyward

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am