Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is there an alternate way to view the forum?

Wanderer Reece

Is there an alternate way to view the forum? Empty Is there an alternate way to view the forum?

Post by Wanderer Reece Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 pm

[spoiler=screenshot][img] https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/39/59/70/captur11.jpg [/img][/spoiler]I'm viewing the forums, and it's literally inside the wiki, like this.  Is there a way to put the forum in it's own screen? It's bugging me.

Last edited by Wanderer Reece on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Is there an alternate way to view the forum? Empty Re: Is there an alternate way to view the forum?

Post by Dibsville Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/
    Wanderer Reece

Is there an alternate way to view the forum? Empty Re: Is there an alternate way to view the forum?

Post by Wanderer Reece Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Thanks. Also, why is the spoiler option not working? The code I typed, which works in other forums, isn't working, and the button isn't working either.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Works fine for me:
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I get that all the time. here's a fix that works great.
    If you are on pc, place mouse on a link, right click, open in new tab, close the old one, click home button and save that to your favs or home page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am