Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

random rambling about the dirty colossus

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

random rambling about the dirty colossus Empty random rambling about the dirty colossus

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm

so a bit ago I learned that the Japanese character for "filth" has its origin meanings based in things like "to hinder" and armor which uses similar brush strokes apparently. the dirty colossus has one gimmick, armor plates... so I guess its name is even more fitting on a language level, just something interesting I thought of, anyone who knows Japanese, feel free to correct me.
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

random rambling about the dirty colossus Empty Re: random rambling about the dirty colossus

Post by Baiulus Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

Never really noticed his armor plates.
    This may be because I've always decimated all of 5-1, 5-2, and 5-3 with my Lava Bow, and not really approached any of the bosses up close.
    Although, I did get tired of shooting that Dirty Colossus in my most recent play through, and went up and smacked him with my Dragon Guillotine Axe +5. Still didn't leave me with much time to marvel at him. . .

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am