Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 pm

A clever maneuver Seth! Even if not intentional. I shall respond in RP as soon as I get a couple basics in place. Like her name. It is about time that the Leader of the Exiled tell her story. This will be a good first step.

Patience, my friend. happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Yeah otep, i will most likely be here for 10 hours. If not, i'll be home in a couple hours to play some Dks.
    Bummer! But more $$$$ for your "big boy toy". silly Duels later? Yesterday was a wash due to rl intrusion.
    I was thrown from a horse a couple days back. Banged up, sore and a few cuts...nothing unusual. Except my leg felt weird. So I finally went to the hospital. My right tibia has a hairline fracture. At least I didn't go down in cactus. THAT would have been pure torture! LOL
    Welp, worked a 10 hours shift which wasn't supposed to happen today. But oh well. Like you said, more money for the toy. My toy just so happens to be a car i built myself. I still have a lot more i wanna do to it, and overtime will help but i hate killing my already hurt body. I still have yet to get my x-ray and physical therapy because i work so much.

And oh man! Hairline fractures are not fun. I had a hairline fracture once in my ankle back in the day when i played football. Hands down one of the most painful things i've ever experienced. Get well soon!

And i'm so sorry to hear that Kahl. I hope things turn out for the better man. Life really knows how to throw curveballs. What i do when i'm down in the dumps is jump in my 300hp car and rip through gears like an *******. Maybe i'll come pick you up and you can take it for a drive. twisted  But seriously man, i hope things get better. sad 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Also, for the people who i duel on a regular basis, you guys might be in trouble.

http://mmdks.com/3o16

twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 pm

TooLeet wrote:Also, for the people who i duel on a regular basis, you guys might be in trouble.

http://mmdks.com/3o16

twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted 
    I wanna duel that with my new build.

http://mmdks.com/3o19

I called it a WheelZard
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Looks like a regular Shadow DWGR build? Shrug 

Edit: Nvm, didn't see that it doesn't have DWGR. Why 0 poise then?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 pm

TooLeet wrote:Looks like a regular Shadow DWGR build? Shrug 

Edit: Nvm, didn't see that it doesn't have DWGR. Why 0 poise then?
    I have zero poise cause u can hyper armor with magic and i know how to toggle escape good
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:01 pm

What do you mean "hyper armor." You have like no defense of any kind.
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Posting for Leet's input:

V1: http://mmdks.com/3o23

V2: http://mmdks.com/3o22
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:21 pm

I could just not get it together today on Dark Souls. I was just not feelin it and that's a first for me. I'm guessing because i switched from working midnights to dayturn, and waking up at 5 this morning and working until 5. I could barely keep my eyes open this morning. 

In conclusion, Mondays suck.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Patience everyone...promotions will be up at some point tonight. Monday has been demanding of my time and focus. But not to worry it will be done. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 am

Monday has been very tiring...on the bad hand I was working for hours after school...on the other hand found some time to relaxandam getting caught up.Still sucks that I wasn't on today. I'll try tomorrow and if im on and anyone wants to beat me to a pulp im all for it.

btw sorry to hear that kahl but seems you are at least taking it better than I would. I'd have mulled on it for days never being angry outwardly but having it ruin my days. Either or I hope all gets better for you and soon.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:02 am

Sorry to hear every one's Monday sucked balls.

@Kahldris; hope your uncle is ok and that you get to see your wife soon

@Ahho; get well soon!

@leet; take care of yourself, too.

@TW; glad to hear you found time to relax even on a tough day.  Also, how do you have the name twilightwarwolf and not like Darkmoons? confused   Recruiting you to the Darkmoons is my new pet-project.

Spoiler:
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 am

@leet

Hyper armor is a term from demon souls, which was used when u tank a hit and not get stunlock even tho u should have gotten stun lock or just stun.

U can do this trick when casting spells if u time it right, when u cast a spell u get some frames during the cast were u cant get stun even tho u should have.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 am

In DeS certain str wep's swing can not be interrupted this is refered to as hyper armour, does not exist in DkS, DkS has poise.

Sorry about your news Kahl, puts things into perspective.

Get better soon Bo
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 am

robsthedon wrote:In DeS certain str wep's swing can not be interrupted this is refered to as hyper armour, does not exist in DkS, DkS has poise.

Sorry about your news Kahl, puts things into perspective.

Get better soon Bo
    U can hyper armor when casting spells its just hard to do and is lucky most times just cause there is poise in the game that doesnt mean u can still not hyper armor
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:52 am

Welp, back on the grind i go. I should feel a little better today because i actually got some sleep. Hopefully i'll be able to function enough to get on today. Wish me luck. I'll be at work till 5.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:00 am

Thanks guys!
    Funny thing is I got a hairline fracture in the same leg and almost in the same area a long while back when I slammed into a racquetball side wall. I got the return but lost the game. sad 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 am

Alright Everyone! Promotions are up.

I am very pleased and proud to announce that Forum Pirate is now a
    Council Member and Master At Arms.
    of The Exiled of Ariamis

Proper Bow 

The following Exiled have distinguished themselves by demonstrating loyalty, dedication and active participation both past and present.
    They have been awarded Rank 2: Velka's Blade!

Kahldris_Ducard
    brosidon84
    BloodMoon86
    Tooleeet (and all his alts, lol )
    Quickdraw
    Scryer569
    MackofSpades
    Sure_Magician

Proper Bow 

Some may not have the Forum presence as others do but their psn chat presence as been awesome and their willingness to assist follow Exiled undeniable.

Please be aware that from this point on ranking up to Lifehunter (rank3) will be by Challenges set forth to test Leadership skills, first and foremost and Combat skills, secondly.

Those Challenges will be forth coming.

As for (other) Council Member Positions I am still in the "vetting" phase. Again, flattery will get you nowhere. silly 

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 am

Flattery gets me everywhere silly

Congratz on the promotions guys.

Now on to the next task reaching the lifehunter rank and maybe a Cm (something i cant do)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 am

Congrats to Forum pirate on the CM position and to all who got promoted. Well deserved everybody!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 am

Thank you for the Promotion, I shall do my best to do it justice, looking forward to the challenges to further rank and prove my skills in both combat and leadership, we shall see, Update: Find out tomorrow what stage of lung cancer it is, biopsy was done yesterday.... Talk to ya'll later.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 am

CHYEAAAAAAAAAAH! Congrats on all the promotions. I hope all is well Kahl.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 am

The tale of the Maiden is up in the Character Bio section, hope ya'll enjoy. Popcorn 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 am

Well done everyone, well deserved.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Today's one of those days i feel like strapping on a hornet ring and DMB buffing a zwei with a high poise character and tickstabbing everyone in the forest. Also Fue, you're my new partner for the 2v2. We have to fight Robs and Murk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am