Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am

:'p I dont start school until next week.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 am

hah. i don't start school. its still awesome to not start school.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 am

Forum Pirate wrote:hah. i don't start school. its still awesome to not start school.
    lucky u aye
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 am

Awwww! School is awesome (university mostly). Think of the energy, the vitality, the ideas worn and old turned inside-out and made cutting-edge! The debates! Think of your brain alive with activity producing neuro-chemicals that create a cascade of wonderful things!!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 am

Yeah university for me is where my life takes hold. So many things to do I am glad this is my last year in high school.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Awwww! School is awesome (university mostly). Think of the energy, the vitality,
    *gag*

Ahhotep1 wrote: the ideas worn and old turned inside-out and made cutting-edge! The debates! Think of your brain alive with activity producing neuro-chemicals that create a cascade of wonderful things!!
    the internet is a real thing. I can get that at any time of day, with the press of a buttom, and without shcool.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Awwww! School is awesome (university mostly). Think of the energy, the vitality,
    *gag*

Ahhotep1 wrote: the ideas worn and old turned inside-out and made cutting-edge! The debates! Think of your brain alive with activity producing neuro-chemicals that create a cascade of wonderful things!!
    the internet is a real thing. I can get that at any time of day, with the press of a buttom, and without shcool.
    To each his own! But they are, in fact, quite different "environments". It's a lot easier to sift through the "junk" in rl interactions. But without doubt...the internet can be an effective tool (even) outside of the (vast) generic social media component. I keep up with many intellectual pursuits via the net. But still...that does not beat real face to face interaction. thumbs up

That said, I do not underestimate the invaluable function the internet provides for those who do have rl social interaction difficulties for a multitude of varying and personal reasons. In that the internet has given some the ability to open up and share the uniqueness of their lives that might otherwise remain behind metaphorical and real "closed doors". The Internets awesomeness is not in question. biggrin 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 am

One of my infamous re-posts. The last for this one. silly

For those who tend to not re-read up in the thread. winking 

Promotions were posted!

thumbs up

Now...to come up with one or more deadly, terrifying, and intellectually challenging "Trials by Fire" for rank 3: Lifehunter.

Ya'll know me by now. Yes, I will incorporate the usual stuff coves do (ie: Fighting Robs and Murk) but that will only be one phase or tier in your progression to rank 3! The other tiers of progression will be (hopefully) original, fun, enlightening, and kick a*ss challenging!

Muahahaha!!! I am thinking! Evil Fex

Coffee! atm

silly
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 am

Ahh good morning fellow Exiles, today is the day! My beautiful wife comes home, I am so excited!!! Finally get to hug and snuggle and love on my darling. 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Ahh good morning fellow Exiles, today is the day! My beautiful wife comes home, I am so excited!!! Finally get to hug and snuggle and love on my darling. 
    Nice to have that Looooove connection. Le sigh...but at least I have good friends. And no...I don't mean fwb!!

Guess you will be MIA for a bit? Understandably so. biggrin  Happy for you!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am

I've fought Robs and Murk countless times so that challenge should be over for me! hah, kidding. But seriously. And i don't miss school one bit. Also, hopefully only an 8 hour shift for me today. That would be nice.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 am

instead of fighting robs and murk, people should try and fight me as a challenge
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 am

Just remember challenges need to have general effect and appeal. For those of you whose fighting skills are already recognized the duels challenge will be modified. As I will ask Robs and Murk to "tweek" the duels to "step-up" the challenge. twisted 

Just remember this is not a brag-feast but a ranking up process. And the duels will be but one aspect in the process. Our members have skills at various levels. It is their potential to improve in all areas that I wish to nurture and test.

@ Shadowz: Thanks for the offer, my friend happy But it will be the Council Members who will administer the "ranking up" duels. As is fitting.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Besides Shadowz has hackz, lol he life hacks to the extreme!!!! And I will still be here, just a reduced presence for the next little bit.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Lol life hacks, makes me sound like some god.

I'm the best
    Everyone else is trash
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm

All you do is trash talk people shadow. What is your purpose in this covenant. You show no respect, and that's why you get none. No one is impressed by you. And no one is impressed by roll backstabbing. My 7 year old brother can do that.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 pm

all i do is roll bs kay, i do much more than just roll bs. i will punish any player, it's ur fault u let me constantly roll bs u and it was just that one day were i was constantly roll bsing.

duel me now i dont need dwgr or poise.

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

I think you two need to just sit down, relax and...

DRINK YOUR GOD DAMN TEA!!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I am calm. I just see no need to disrespect everyone on the forum. No one thinks it's funny/cute/cool.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Lol life hacks, makes me sound like some god.

I'm the best
    Everyone else is trash  
    I don't even know what to say. I don't know what is your purpose with these posts. Trolling or just do you really have that kind of mindset?

Respecting others will get you somewhere in life. You can't disrespect people judging by a video game. Life is no dark souls.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Jeez, What I said was meant as a joke, everyone just break apart and breathe
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Jeez, What I said was meant as a joke, everyone just break apart and breathe
    Murk wasn't referring to you happy

Anyway, to break this debate...

Skeletor IS UP IN THIS *****!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 pm

What has been has been said...now to move on to much more irritating things!!! Like my leg. The pain is nothing compared to the damn itchy-in-the-cast-no-you can't-stick-something-in-there....Like! Hell! I can't...kinda irrating thing.

aaaaah, relief...... twisted 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Why thank you Seth, I could not tell..... (sarcasm off) I was the one who who wrote about Shadowz having life hacks, that was a joke and should not of spawned all this. 
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 pm

So i just want to get one thing in my mind straight. So we are doing some rank up challenges right? Now are they lifehunter only and are tbey duels only? I mean it makes sense but since we say that pvp isn't the only thing we value in the exiles can perhaps incorporate something else as well? Granted I haven't ATM thought up something but I can should that be possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am