Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
twigsterxd
gtsoldwolf
6 posters

PS3 giving away a number of items.

gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

PS3 giving away a number of items. Empty PS3 giving away a number of items.

Post by gtsoldwolf Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:32 am

As said in the title I am giving away a large number of items for people who are on the PS3. The list of said items are listed below.

List of Upgrade Items

*titanite Slabs
    *Blue titanite Slabs
    *Red titanite Slabs
    *White titanite Slabs
    *Demon titanite
    *Dragon Scales

List of Boss Souls

*Moonlight Butterfly
    *Quelaag
    *Iron Golem
    *Ornstein
    *Smough
    *Sif
    *Gwyndolin
    *Priscilla
    *Guardian
    *Artorias
    *Manus
    *Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

I've been playing this game for over a year and have collected a lot of these items on many of my characters. I figured I could help out a few people. Now on to the contact information. I have two PSN accounts. The reason for this is because I wanted more characters to play on Dark Souls and Demon's Souls. I am a bit of a horder of characters. ((This is only for those who might have asked.))

My main PSN is – DaemonSado

My secondary account – KageRyuVolo

I am on a -5 GMT time zone. I am usually online between 4pm to 9pm during the weekdays. I might be on earlier than that just depends on what's going on. All items are free for those who want them. I don't require anything in exchange. It is best to send a message to my main psn. I might just be on my other is why I listed it. I have items on both accounts.

If you cannot trade during the times I mentioned? Than we can make a time in which we can move the items.

Since I'm at it I'll mention that I also offer upgrade stones on Demon Souls. I have the NA version of the game and my character's soul level is 143. I'm not going to lower the level or raise it past that point. I have most of the stones including, Bladestone.

I don't mind letting people hold the rings to pop the trophies. I don't give them away though. I have all the rings except one of them, Eternal Warriors Ring. Stones are free like the Dark Souls items. I don't need anything in exchange for the items.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

PS3 giving away a number of items. Empty Re: PS3 giving away a number of items.

Post by twigsterxd Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 am

Do you need that ring for the trophy? I got it but not at that level but we could work something out. Actually my 138 might have it but I'll only check if you need it. I'm EST so not sure what GMT that is.
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:06 pm

No, I have platinum on the game myself. What I was trying to say is I can help others with the ring set. I'm missing one of them because I gave it to someone. If you need any items? Please let me know.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:29 pm

I have a mule, plus 2 buddies with mules so I'm good thanks. Guess no one really wants them. 32 views and I'm your only responder so far. Give it til the weekend. You posted at a bad time. I usually post these kind of threads later in the week cause it's usually busier.
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Not getting many replies is perfectly fine with me to be honest. I am wanting to help people if they need it. If they don't need it? Than that is perfectly fine. I am currently trying to finish a level 1 build challenge. I'm stuck on the 4 kings. - -; than I have the last boss before I'm done. Thinking of asking for help.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:30 am

Like I said, wait until the weekend before you decide to either get thread locked or just ignore it and see if anyone responds later. You may even be a little too high for those who cap their toons at a certain level for PvP and such. Actually, you could contact Lord Of Ash and make a donation to his store. He's xbox but if you message him, he can tell you who his PS3 people are.

Actually. I contacted him for you. He should respond here or pm bud.
    Bobbijay

Post by Bobbijay Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 pm

I might be interested in one or two titanite slabs, but my level is around 50. Would a trade be possible?
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Demon's Souls is the 143 not Dark Souls. I think I'll have to edit this post again....Anyways. Yes a trade is possible for any level. 1-710 are more than welcome to the items provided.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:59 pm

You have mentioned both bro but it is a little confusing. Maybe separate it using a couple of colours and centering or underlining certain things
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm always looking for titanite Chunks and Slabs on my newer toons. I don't suppose there's anything I can do to return the favour?
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:13 pm

I don't require anything in exchange for those who want the said items. I've had plenty of people from these forums help me in the past. This is the least I can to return the favor.
    Bobbijay

Post by Bobbijay Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay, instead I'm thinking of making a new co-op based character and some white titanite chunks and/or slabs would be greatly appreciated. I can probably give you an update on the Soul Level tomorrow.
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Just send a message to either DaemonSado or KageRyuVolo when you want to trade.
    Bobbijay

Post by Bobbijay Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

A message has been sent.
    crazydogtfa
    crazydogtfa

Post by crazydogtfa Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:50 pm

how many dragon scales do you have at the moment
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I dont need this stuff when i got a save edit :'p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm