Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Myztyrio
TheMeInTeam
OGS0ulsFAN
SageOfToads123
Kellborn
twilightwarwolf
Seignar
Cronotis
Hatsune Miku
shadowzninjaz
Conrack
crbngville2
Walter_White
twigsterxd
Encore
chantienyee
Sentiel
skarekrow13
Zeta Prime
GrinTwist
Onion Knight
25 posters

What is your favourite World and why?

Poll

What is your favourite World?

[ 15 ]
    What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 11 ]
    What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite World and why?

Post by Myztyrio Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Tower of Latria, purely for 3-2. This place has an amazing atmosphere. So spooky and dark, and I just feel it meshes with the essence of my being pretty fluidly silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

What is your favourite World and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite World and why?

Post by Serious_Much Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 am

World 3 was a landslide for me. World 3-2 was an interesting level with some varied parts and enemies.. But world 3-1 was the most horrible and intimidating level I've played in a souls game.. And I love it silly

World 5 is great atmospherically too, but the bosses in 5-1 and 5-2 are so godawful it doesn't get a look in
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:34 am

Boletarian Palace, 1-3 just emphasizes how much damage the demons and the soul arts has done. Boletaria is repopulated with the false king, two demons that were once great warriors,the insane fat officials who control soul-hungry warriors, and two fearsome dragons. When you enter 1-3, the fountain is littered with the corpses of fallen warriors along with the rest of the abandoned kingdom. It just shows how much of an impact the colorless fog has done to once was a great kingdom
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:09 pm

The eternal tie between Boletarian Palace and the Tower of Latria continues!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:08 pm

We all know the nexus is the best that is why there isnt a option
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 am

5. Specifically 5-3.

At the end off all that filth and suffering, you meet a woman so kind and dedicated to helping others, she has willingly taken their corruption to ease their suffering. Some might say she became evil. I'd say thats a shallow view. In truth, she is so kind as to be blinded to the greater threat by the magnitude of the suffering around her, so she helps in the only way she see's, by taking on their suffering as her own. A far more selfless and caring act than any made by any character in any media. She doesn't die to ease their pain, she doesn't even live out her life, she becomes a demon, to live forever that she may shield them eternally.

It's a tragic fate, and her story makes reahs look shallow and meaningless.

Otherwise, its 3-1. That prison is still nervewracking
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm

We've moved, Come to talk at the new Demon's Souls Board : http://fextralife.com/forums/f4/demons-souls/
    Also read: http://fextralife.com/forums/t24904/welcome-to-our-leveled-up-forums!/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm