Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Leet Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Wtf..

Goodbye Tw. I hope to see you around.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:49 pm

the slow bleed of members hits us even bleed here it seems. see you later guys.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 am

Take heart Exiled. People come and go. It has always been so. New blood joins our forum family daily. New blood looking for a home. So keep the Exiled of Ariamis fires stoked as a beacon to those who seek a truely awesone Band of Brothers!
    All will be well! Just stay true to one another, welcome well the new ones headed your way and remember things do slow down...only to pick up again.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 am

Proper Bow Good luck TW Proper Bow 

twilightwarwolf wrote:Goodbye Khal... Im afraid the time has come for me as well. Ive had this on my mind for awhile. So I officially retire from my position and from the exiled. Hope to see some of you around and hope all goes well. Goodbye "Exiles" and good luck in leading this cov on Rob. Feel l free to msg ke if you catch me on psn.

Onwards and upwards fellow Exiled
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Be the band of Brother I know you can be, as of this moment I step down from my duties and Retire from the forums, I Kahldris Ducard, shall be a ghost in the memories of time, enjoy one another, and keep your shades shining Strong. Farewell. cool 
    Farewell bud, was good knowing you, fight you as well

Hope to see you again sometime happy

So what about my other exiled buds?

What if we do some duels at BF or home? im rdy this time leet!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 pm

I might be on later Fue. We'll see. I got some running around to do. I was on pretty much all day after i got off hosting duels in the Parish so we'll see if the ol' lady wants the tv today or not lol.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 pm

TooLeet wrote:I might be on later Fue. We'll see. I got some running around to do. I was on pretty much all day after i got off hosting duels in the Parish so we'll see if the ol' lady wants the tv today or not lol.
    I hope she doesn't silly
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:30 pm

When are you getting on?
    AoDlightwolf
    AoDlightwolf

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 6 Empty hi i wish to join the Exiled of Ariamis

Post by AoDlightwolf Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

TooLeet sent me also how come i never see any of them on the xbox i mean i camp the painted world trying to invade people.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 am

Caffine withdrawal sucks (migraines). Glad I've the sense not to get hooked on anything serious.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 am

Kahldris & TW; sorry to see you guys go.  I wish you guys the best. Farewell.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:10 am

Kahl and Tw gone while i was away... Damn shame! Been really busy with real life stuff lately. And prolly will be for sometime.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Caffine withdrawal sucks (migraines). Glad I've the sense not to get hooked on anything serious.
    I feel your pain. I recently kicked my red bull "addiction." Really it was an addiction to the caffeine but i've been fine.

Also Robs, lightwolf was trying to say he wishes to join. I also have a buddy that will be posting in here sometime today.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am

Yep damn shame, hope to see you back soon Murk.
    Murkulanvippi wrote:Kahl and Tw gone while i was away... Damn shame! Been really busy with real life stuff lately. And prolly will be for sometime.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 am

Hi Exiles,

I'd like to put in my formal application for employment. PW is over run with with those wishing to desecrate the home of the fair queen Priscilla. It needs cleansing. If accepted, my claymore will bathe in the blood of the unrighteous.

For those who don't know me (probably most of you silly) Long time lurker, somewhat long time member, but only semi recently becoming more and more active on the forums. I always liked the concept of this covenant, it has a fun theme, allows freedom for builds and covenants, has a moral standard, and seems like a very close community of friends.

I'm usually in the forum home page chat when on line. Random invasions are my favorite but I'm always up for a good duel.

Cheers!
    DigitaLinsanitY

PSNID: digitaiinsanity
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Been really busy with real life stuff lately. And prolly will be for sometime.
    Hope all is well, oh and I miss you...
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Digital, you are most welcome, if you add me I will get you added to the chat.
    DigitaLinsanitY wrote:Hi Exiles,

I'd like to put in my formal application for employment. PW is over run with with those wishing to desecrate the home of the fair queen Priscilla. It needs cleansing. If accepted, my claymore will bathe in the blood of the unrighteous.

For those who don't know me (probably most of you silly) Long time lurker, somewhat long time member, but only semi recently becoming more and more active on the forums. I always liked the concept of this covenant, it has a fun theme, allows freedom for builds and covenants, has a moral standard, and seems like a very close community of friends.

I'm usually in the forum home page chat when on line. Random invasions are my favorite but I'm always up for a good duel.

Cheers!
    DigitaLinsanitY

PSNID: digitaiinsanity
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:43 am

Awesome!

I'm assuming add you on psn? (not here on the wiki friends or something else?)
    Just started my work day, will add you first thing when I'm online.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Yep PSN

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:Awesome!

I'm assuming add you on psn? (not here on the wiki friends or something else?)
    Just started my work day, will add you first thing when I'm online.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Chyeah! Welcome to the Covenant Digi. I'll be on when i get off of work.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm

@TooLeet i will get on tomorrow hopefully we will have some duels happy

@Digi welcome friend! hope we can duel sometime i always like fresh meat devil  twisted
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Robs.. since Murk is away how am I suppose to get my rank up? I want it.. Prostration Lifehunter or.. you know.. CM position. Shrug
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

I can think of no better Exile to replace me than you blood. I can attest to your fighting prowess, and I know you have a clear head and a sound heart, I would recommend you take my place on the council and as emissary to the MoV. Good luck to you sire.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 pm

BloodMoon96 wrote:Robs.. since Murk is away how am I suppose to get my rank up? I want it.. Prostration Lifehunter or.. you know.. CM position. Shrug
    I will consider you blood, Murk is on now. 

I got some restructuring planned
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:@Digi welcome friend! hope we can duel sometime i always like fresh meat devil  twisted
    Digi is good. I've been dueling with him for quite some time now. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm