Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Leet Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Welcome to the Exiled Yarxov.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Yarxov Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 am

Exiled from Aramis or to Aramis ? xD
    Thank you. I will fight with valor and dedication. And my katana.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:21 am

Yarxov wrote:Exiled from Aramis or to Aramis ? xD
    Thank you. I will fight with valor and dedication. And my katana.
    It's the Exiled of Ariamis: Band of Brothers, Yarxov. big grin
    The Exiled of Ariamis is the continuation of Wyrms "Lifehunters" cove when wyrm decided to give up his cove. He wised to retain the "Lifehunter" name for his own purposes so the cove was renamed by member vote.

Welcome! From a friend of the Exiled of Ariamis: Band of Brothers!

HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 pm

i know im late, but is the FC still going on at all? i was busy doing homework all day sad
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

oh wait, nevermind thats tommrow, sorry ive been realy busy with homework lately, that i actually forgot what day of the week it was. big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:31 am

Can always find some duels Hippy

HippyClown wrote:oh wait, nevermind thats tommrow, sorry ive been realy busy with homework lately, that i actually forgot what day of the week it was. big grin
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Or invade the trespassers in Aramis. Although I haven't been able to find many. In about an hour I only invaded 3 people, even when I went to the forest I got no one.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Guys, is there a way to transform this into a Quality Mage?

still being able to have 50 health, decent equip load, and capable of handing the mura and the rapier and fast roll, COD,and that's it.

I would appreciate any help with this.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:48 pm

I would put a few (~8) into Att then make him a pyro. If you want him to be a Mage then that wil be another 41 levels. Or 21 if you want to get DMB at the minimum.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Yeah, FC is tonight everyone.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Yarxov wrote:I would put a few (~8) into Att then make him a pyro. If you want him to be a Mage then that wil be another 41 levels. Or 21 if you want to get DMB at the minimum.
    41 levels to be a mage? You only need 16 int for GWM. Knock it down to a 28/40, pump int to 16 and drop vit or end for a couple att slots. Boom.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

I was taking it as that the build he supplied was his current character not a projection silly
    41 would have gotten him to Int of 50 meaning an ideal mage.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:26 pm

50 int isn't worth going up to for 1 spell imo. Especially a spell that isn't very reliable. 40 is enough.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Guys, is there a way to transform this into a Quality Mage?

still being able to have 50 health, decent equip load, and capable of handing the mura and the rapier and fast roll, COD,and that's it.

I would appreciate any help with this.
    Something like this?  TBH, I don't care much for it myself. silly But, I'm not a big Mura guy and I go to at least 44 whenever I level int.  It's food for thought, at least.  I tried to compromise str, dex & int the best I could.  It sounds like you want to cast (since you want CoD) and use a +15 Mura (since you said quality*).  At 28/37 the Mura has only 31 less AR than a 40/40 and 20 less than a 28/40... AND you can put CMW on it and should do some pretty good damage with your castings.  The defense is significantly lower, but you're still fast-rolling and with 42 poise you can tank two 1-handed R1s from the myriad of 20-poise break weapons.  

If you want to commit to 2-handing the Mura, you can cut 9 from str and invest in some combination of int, att, end or dex.  25 int is the cutoff for 4 soulmasses and 31 int will get you 5.  I would go 31 int, 16 att (for 4 slots) and add 1 to dex.  The problem with 2-handing (other than no shield) is you can't be a threat to cast & attack at the same time.  But, you can still use HCSM to force people to roll, though.

Also, I fixed your covenant and items. winking 

*I call my 45 int build a 16/16 quality build sometimes, though silly
    PyroElleh
    PyroElleh
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PyroElleh Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:49 am

Sorry to crash your thread, but I'm just curious:

Do you guys ever invade outside of the Painted World?  I got killed by an invader down in lower New Londo recently, and they pointed up after the fight. It was odd for a normal taunt. Made me think of the Exiled.  (Or he was just going like "You!" at me, through my screen. Ha. )

Anyway, cool covenant.  I would join, but I am afraid I would disgrace fair Priscilla. Prostration
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey guys! Been away for awhile due to real life stuff, but slowly coming back to the game and forum.

Had the opportunity to test the DkS2 beta today and it was awesome! Shame the multiplayer wasn't working, but i think it was good to get to know the game a bit anyway.

Anyways, hows everyone been?'
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Good to have you back Murk, and the beta was ok happy

Murkulanvippi wrote:Hey guys! Been away for awhile due to real life stuff, but slowly coming back to the game and forum.

Had the opportunity to test the DkS2 beta today and it was awesome! Shame the multiplayer wasn't working, but i think it was good to get to know the game a bit anyway.

Anyways, hows everyone been?'
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks Elleh, may have been one of us happy

PyroElleh wrote:Sorry to crash your thread, but I'm just curious:

Do you guys ever invade outside of the Painted World?  I got killed by an invader down in lower New Londo recently, and they pointed up after the fight. It was odd for a normal taunt. Made me think of the Exiled.  (Or he was just going like "You!" at me, through my screen. Ha. )

Anyway, cool covenant.  I would join, but I am afraid I would disgrace fair Priscilla. Prostration
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 am

PyroElleh wrote:Sorry to crash your thread, but I'm just curious:

I do sometimes , and thats my default taunt. If I'm outside the PW though its usually reserved for invaders (meaning "get out.")
    PyroElleh
    PyroElleh
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PyroElleh Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

Haha, don't know why anyone would tell me "get out" of New Londo. Unless they were trying to save my soul from the horrors beneath.... or some such.

It was a good fight, though. I suppose I should mention the person also bowed before they pointed. Which could make the meaning entirely different I guess?

I actually spent a good amount of time in the Painted World running human, wondering if I'd run into a forum person (small chance, but hey why not). Was not invaded for nearly an hour - made it through the whole area unmolested. Ya'll are slackin'! Heh. Well What is it

(ohgawddon'thurtme)
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 am

PyroElleh wrote:  Was not invaded for nearly an hour - made it through the whole area unmolested.  Ya'll are slackin'!  Heh. Well What is it

(ohgawddon'thurtme)

Seems we are, gonna have to fix that.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:51 am

most of my recent play is lording. can't actually hunt that way, just sic bp bonewheels and fore spitters on people.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:16 am

Nice FP

Forum Pirate wrote:most of my recent play is lording. can't actually hunt that way, just sic bp bonewheels and fore spitters on people.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Mass Invasion
    24 Hour Event
    Starts 3rd Nov 00:00 GMT

Calling all Exiled and Allies.

It has been brought to my attention there is too many trespassers passing thru The Painted World! It's time to make them pay the price.

Allies please join us.

Exiled follow our rules of Engagement soul level 60 80 or 10o.

1 point for a host 2 points for phantom of any colour, this will be a chance for members to rank up.

This Invasion Event will coincide with an introduction of a new Exiled Rank 'Priscilla's Vanguard'

Soul level will be 125. Covenants will be Gravelord, Blade of the Darkmoon or Path of the Dragon and the 'Vanguard' will only be able to PVP via their covenant items and the Red Soap Stone.

This rank will be for the truly dedicated members, appointment will be by me, other Vanguard or CM's can suggest members but final say will be by me.

Last edited by robsthedon on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:20 am; edited 3 times in total
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

I'll announce the event to the Cult, and try to get a few members to participate for you Rob. happy 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am