Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SunBros Build Collection

SunBroYo
    SunBroYo

SunBros Build Collection Empty SunBros Build Collection

Post by SunBroYo Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 am

Hello everyone. In this thread I want to make a collection of character builds to share with the community so that anyone may try them. On the top of this thread I'll post my builds, which focus on being in the warriors of sunlight covenant and killing boss monsters. And bellow I will post builds submitted by the community if they are complete and contribute something to the thread. 

This thread is purely experimental and if it gives you a new idea or two about how to improve your gameplay, just leave a reply and let me know. Also if you have a build that has served you well and you want to submit it to the thread, leave the mugenmonkey link and whatever details you see fit, i.e. pvp build/covenant/etc.
    SunBroYo
    SunBroYo

SunBros Build Collection Empty Re: SunBros Build Collection

Post by SunBroYo Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

Builds by SunBroYo.

These builds focus on pve, namely boss killing, and multiple play throughs. 
    In these builds damage output is put first and survivability second. When playing these builds it is very important to know how to dodge efficiently and know when strike. Power within also plays an extremely important role in these builds to maximize damage out put. If you're not confident using this pyromancy I highly recommend you learn how to use it effectively. It will make you life alot easier.

---Warriors of Sunlight Builds---

-SL35 Glass Cannon/Dex
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=360872836754776411
    Notes: Gold and silver tracers are also extremely effective, although I find the Life hunt better for boss killing purposes. Using the silver tracer and a hornet ring is strongly recommended for killing people who invade your host, if you're good at backstabs.

-SL60 Glass Cannon/Mage
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=175713814396862693
    Notes: This build requires you to do multiple play throughs to be able to use the attunment slots to full potential. This build also requires that you make the best use out of the secondary ring (silver seance ring) and the spells you decide to use. It is also recommended that you use Logans catalyst when ever you are not fighting bosses so you don't waste spells.

-SL90 Giant/Pyro
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=227015709259460273
    Notes: This build is designed to be as much of a tank as possible while still retaining a high offensive capability. This makes taking on end game bosses like gwyn and manus who can hit very hard and very fast a walk in the park to block. Giants armor may be switched to havels for the extra poise and the build will still maintain a med roll as long as the claymore is removed. 

Last edited by SunBroYo on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
    SunBroYo
    SunBroYo

Post by SunBroYo Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

Community Submitted builds:
    Qyntius
    Qyntius
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Qyntius Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 am

You forgot an actual sunbro faith build

http://mmdks.com/3zww
    Sl71
    Can help with the lordsouls or even Anor Londo I believe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm