Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Elifia
Shakie666
Bassman Bob
ViralEnsign_
IzalithFM
Demon Slayer
Darkfallen
Chaos Spectre
Sneezer
Paragon
Acarnatia
Xero
Zeta Prime
Soul of Stray Demon
Aigaios
Latitoast
twigsterxd
SpecterOranges
skarekrow13
TomBombadil515*
Hue
NathanC
Thxodore
CakeThiefPro
homelessguy
29 posters

strongest human in dark souls

Poll

strongest human

[ 0 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 14 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap30%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 0 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 18 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap39%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 4 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 5 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 46
    homelessguy
    Casual
    Casual

strongest human in dark souls  - Page 5 Empty Re: strongest human in dark souls

Post by homelessguy Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

I assume smough can 1 hand his hammer
    Leeroy can 1 hand grant as a red maybe he was holding back his str when he was fighting pinwheel to make it fair on him =)
    grants 50>dragon tooth 40 str requirement.

Rendal I think should be stronger than Tarkus just we not seen him in action. slaying the giant drake >beating iron golem as far as gameplay goes (not sure on lore).

also lore wise maybe Tarkus and Rendal could use dragon tooth with 1 hand but did not have any weapon that could compare to such a legendary hammer and made it by with normal great swords.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm going to go with Havel even though I must point out we have nothing more than an assumption that he is human. Artorias is not human,Ciaran is not human yet they have a humanoid shape. Nowhere does it say Havel is human either.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Well.. none of the above.

Surely the chosen undead is the strongest human?
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Well.. none of the above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHz4nYCDdM

I disagree.
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 pm

SpecterOranges wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Well.. none of the above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHz4nYCDdM

I disagree.
    That's not the chosen undead's fault, its the singularly incompetent man who's controlling him.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:57 pm

homelessguy wrote:grants 50>dragon tooth 40 str requirement.
    That's why I used Havel's shield for the comparison, not the tooth. The shield requires 50 strength. Which puts Havel at at least the same strength as Leeroy.

And which version of Leeroy is considered canon? The white phantom one which cannot 1H Grant, or the red phantom one which already killed Pinwheel (probably a lot of times) and people he invaded for their souls to upgrade his strength to 1H Grant?

If the red phantom is considered canon, and we assume both Havel and Leeroy only have the minimum stats to wield their weapons, then I'd say Havel still wins because his armour is heavier (the endurance stat is actually both endurance and leg-strength, while the strength stat is actually only arm-strength).

Also I'm pretty confident that Havel is indeed human. The 'not-humans' such as the Black/Silver/Four Knights are demi-gods. Havel is a bishop/apostle. Demi-gods do not worship gods. Thus Havel must be human.
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Guys, guys.
    I think you are forgetting the strongest guy.
    Andre the Giant of Astora.
    That guy will screw you up with his bare hands, he don't need any fancy weapon, or even armor. And just when you think you got him figured out, BAM DROPKICK.
    And look how jacked he is, Havel, Leeroy, and Tarkus got nothing on him.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:16 pm

No love for Andrei?...
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 am

We never SEE Smough one-hand his hammer-except for the clip when the Chosen Undead takes down Ornstein first. He very well may be able to and just always two-hands it for maximum effect. He doesn't have an off-hand weapon or shield, after all.

Endurance does not necessarily equal strength. There's a reason strength is a different parameter.

Strongest by Str parameter (possibly) human: Havel. Havel may not be Human.
    Strongest by Str parameter (definitely) human: Leeroy.

Most durable by End parameter (possibly) human: Havel.
    Most durable by End parameter (definitely) human: Tarkus

Most baddass (possibly) human: Andre, assuming he is one. Remember, he was originally going to be the Sun's Firstborn; he may not be human.
    Most badass (definitely) human: Chester. The lore doesn't really have much to say on how strong/not strong he is. In practice, though, only Andre compares to how how difficult he is to beat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am