Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Aching Bones

alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Aching Bones Empty Aching Bones

Post by alchemydesign Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am

So, there was a video released by FromSoft called Aching Bones, go youtube it if you haven't seen it, I'll wait...

Okay, so, I bring this up, why? One reason, I don't know if anyone's brought it up or even noticed but one big thing that I seen was in the video there is a part, its about 4-5 seconds, if that, (at the 1:35-1:40 ish mark) where we see a Temple Knight (I would imagine) decked out in a beautiful armor and white cloak, he kneels down and casts what looks to be heal, but then right after we see another spell, one that has me excited to see back, and that is SUNLIGHT SPEAR! That's right! I'm pumped, cause this means that either Solaire and/or Gwyn is involved, or perhaps even the firstborn?!

We also see what I believe to be what ENB called the Human Effigy which is used in the way humanity is worked? It's a statue of a warrior-ish bust on a podium with a sword planted before it.

Just a couple things I noticed and thought I would point out. happy
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Aching Bones Empty Re: Aching Bones

Post by CakeThiefPro Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am

Actually it looked a bit different to the lightning spear. Same holding thing but then lightning attacks from every direction which frankly looks even better. Not sure if I'm going to start as a Thief (as per tradition for me, ds and dks) or with Temple Knight/Cleric of some kind to get a faith build going...
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

Well, we do know that lightning is pretty much trademarked by Gwyn and his family, lol, so I'm pretty sure we might see some awesome backstory, like others I'm extremely pumped for this game, the one thing I really really want though is some in depth Velka-ness!

I think I'll start as a quality build just to play through the game and learn all the backstory and whatnot before I start a specialized character.
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:37 am

Yeh a Velka build was hard as hell to do due to the faith/int combo I found so hoping they make it more viable somehow or change what requirements are needed
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:37 am

Sorry double post...
    SlothAlmighty
    SlothAlmighty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlothAlmighty Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm

pretty sick  trailer.  the halberd BS look sick if you can pull it off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm