Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Maplepop
SlintEastwood
Seignar
Forum Pirate
Lacedaemon
Xero
Pilgrim34
DigitaLinsanitY
kazumoshi
Leet
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
shadowzninjaz
ScottyDoesKnow
18 posters

Turtle tip

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Turtle tip - Page 2 Empty Re: Turtle tip

Post by Sentiel Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Nah, you're not alone Fin. I don't mind fighting turtles, but I don't particularly enjoy it either.
    But hey, I don't enjoy fighting most of the fights, because everybody uses the same gear. Only guys I enjoy fighting against are people like RANT, who used Mace, I think, against me and was very good with it.

Honestly, if I were to ever get into some sort of medieval fight, I'd hide behind that shield for a whole day if I'd have to. Don't wanna die, of course, so hiding behind shield is only sensible and logical. Especially if I'd have it coped with a spear.

This whole animosity towards turtles reminds of the same kind of animosity towards campers in shooter games. People generally dislike effective tactics that are not Rambo-esque and are a pain to deal with. It's just means that the tactic is effective and one should not evade it's usage just because the game's community reached a consensus that the said tactic is wrong and should not be used. I'm not saying fighting such players is not boring, but it is a part of the game and you always have to option to forfeit the fight if you don't want to bother with someone who uses these tactics, instead of trying to abolish the tactic only because you (be that in minority, or majority) don't approve of it.

tl;dr
    Stop being TMNT haters and go watch 300.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Turtle tip - Page 2 Empty Re: Turtle tip

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 pm

I agree with both Fin and Sentiel. My annoyance with turtle-pokers falls back on my own inability to deal with them effectively without resorting to a 2h shotel. I gotta learn dem tactics Fin! big grin

And your comments above Sentiel are true enough! twisted 

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm