Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Whknight
foolycooly
6 posters

Phone Issue

foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Phone Issue Empty Phone Issue

Post by foolycooly Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 pm

I saw in another topic there was a problem with people viewing and posting on the forum, there was an easy fix for that. I'm having issues with viewing pages on the wiki on my Galaxy S, the problem usually occurs when I'm looking at the stats of a weapon, armor, etc. A large portion of the right hand side of the table is missing and I can't look at it. Don't know if anyone else has this problem.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Phone Issue Empty Re: Phone Issue

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

The admins probably know more, but I can somewhat answer your question. The tables tend to do that on any type of smaller screen, I'm not fully aware of the details as to why, but it has been brought up and slowly being worked on. I don't know if weapon tables will be completely viewable on a tablet, but hopefully it will become easier.

If you don't mind I would like to collect some input and perhaps it may become possible to fix, would you please view the Bandit's Knife page and let us know how it looks? This is, for now, the current idea to setup all the pages and if you can submit pictures that would help even more, afraid to say but visually seeing something helps me more than reading about it when I need to tinker.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm

You can also try to view the printer-friendly page version, this will remove the top- and sidebars from the page:
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Bandit%27s+Knife?f=print

Either add '?f=print' to the end of the webpage adress, or press the '...' button in the top right corner of the page, and choose 'View As Print'.
    foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Post by foolycooly Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 am

I could see up to the 4th blue icon image on that page, don't know if that's all of it.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Most of it, it seems like you could see up to lightning reductions, missing out on just stability which isn't bad. Was the Faith requirement viewable as well, it was in the table above.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I have this issue a lot as well, I can see the faith icon and up to what I think is the lightning blue image also.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Viewing on my ipad, (which usually has the screen problems) i was able to view the bandits knife page perfectly.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 am

One thing that kills my iphone is the weapons page. Unlike the japanese one, we have ALL weapons on the same page, even catalysts, and the amount of data is just too much for my iphone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm