Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
chantienyee
Marino.
Old One
7 posters

Community Event Return To The Nexus

Old One
    Old One

Community Event  Return To The Nexus Empty Community Event Return To The Nexus

Post by Old One Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:44 am

Brave souls, who fears not death...
    I shall guide you to the Nexus...

Community Event  Return To The Nexus 75xh10

So that you may lull the Old One back to slumber...
    Old One
    Old One

Community Event  Return To The Nexus Empty Re: Community Event Return To The Nexus

Post by Old One Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am

Return To The Nexus
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Community Event  Return To The Nexus Empty Re: Community Event Return To The Nexus

Post by Marino. Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:05 am

Why is the Old One talking in third person ?
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 am

So how did this pan out? Lots of people playing today? I watched a bit of LobosJr streaming while waiting for the DS2 network test, but I don't have the time lately to get back into it sad Maybe in a few weeks. I would love to see it more active again.
    m-a-x-2
    m-a-x-2

Post by m-a-x-2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:19 am

From what iv'e seen the NA servers are pretty darn active especially when someone is streaming DeS.

EU servers were reasonable on the launch day but after going on today and yesterday i can say they're pretty much as dead as usual.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:38 am

Okay, cool. LobosJr streamed it a month or two ago too, so I wasn't sure if it was just coincidence or what. I started a new guy yesterday, a day late, and was having trouble finding any summon signs. I did get invaded once, though. It's a pain to collect/"farm" stones of ephemeral eyes sad

I love Dark Souls a lot more, and wasn't too keen on playing more Demon's Souls right now, but I've never really played it online, so I'd like to check that out. Will be playing through this week if anybody wants to connect on NA servers happy

Also, it looks like the October tendency events aren't working this year? I've never done that either (that I was aware of, anyway -- maybe I did before I knew anything about the series).
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:19 am

Personally, i prefer Demon's Souls in every way, and a lot of People were already playing Demon's before this Event to boot .

I had a lot of Action on SL25 on X-1 (except for Boletaria of course) .
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm

as long as i dont go nuts with leveling...ive almost always found people still playing demons souls. new players from time to time to. when i find a new player i tend to try and help them, or sometimes i punish their lack of understanding. but try to help them after too.

demons souls, as old as it is, is one of the most active for its age. go try and play any other game with online play thats as old as demons. you'll find next to nothing. (call of duty...maybe, but even then...)

i'll go re roll a new character later. always a good time starting off fresh, and itll kill the time between now and dark souls2
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:45 pm

I was playing quite a bit a few months ago, coming back to do SL1 and NG+7, which is why I'm a little burned out on it so shortly after. I guess I must have been under-leveled. I think I'm still under 20.

There are some good Dark Souls summoning level guides out there, which have been really helpful for me, but I can't seem to find a comparable resource for Demon's Souls. Is there one?
    phastings
    phastings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by phastings Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm happy this happened. I've wanted to replay the game again w a new char but seemed too dead for the multiplayer for it to be the full experience.

Just out of curiosity, if anyone is still playing; what is a basic soul lvl for pvp? I'm at lvl 28 and have got thru 1-2, 2-2, 4-1, but not getting thru on frequent invasions. I'm either too low sl or there just is not enough activity on the NA servers.

Btw if anyone needs help in that sl range let me know, I have DBS and pfs half maxed out so I can dish out some serious damage
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 pm

We've moved, Come to talk at the new Demon's Souls Board : http://fextralife.com/forums/f4/demons-souls/
    Also read: http://fextralife.com/forums/t24904/welcome-to-our-leveled-up-forums!/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm