Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lagstabs in DkS2

OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Lagstabs in DkS2 Empty Lagstabs in DkS2

Post by OrnsteinBro Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmLLbAjCOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPw4ZQIF3BY

... well, what is it?

Yeah, I know it was only a beta, and that I should be blindly optimistic that the actual game is nothing like this.

At this point though, I think it's clear that sufficient latency will still allow BSers to bypass the BS breakdown-into-smaller-parts thing they were talking about.
    Faraam
    Faraam
    Casual
    Casual

Lagstabs in DkS2 Empty Re: Lagstabs in DkS2

Post by Faraam Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:03 pm

There will always be lag, even with dedicated servers. I'm predicting there will be a lot of it tonight, since it's effectively a stress test for their servers.

Backstabs and parries can now be interrupted though. If you end up getting lag-stabbed, and you have a phantom, you aren't totally helpless. All the more reason to co-op.
    OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinBro Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 am

You would think that a solution specifically developed to combat lagstabs would actually mitigate the problem to some degree, as opposed to doing nothing at all.

Also your second paragraph is truth. Cheer for ganking, it is the new meta. The era of vigor gouge max poise r1 spamlock hosts has arrived. I for one welcome our new level 711 overlords.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am