Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game Empty Your choice of next gen system or pc and game

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

SO, wii u, PS4, X1 or PC
    What games for which systems? I personally im going PS4, Wii U and then PC but that'll take a while
    The games im targeting are KZ: Shadow Fall, Infamous second son and Destiny these are my main 3 games im aiming for PS4, ill pick up a wii u after Bayonetta 2 lands since by that point games will be out for it which are more appealing to me and as for PC, i need a job first.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game Empty Re: Your choice of next gen system or pc and game

Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 pm

if any, PS4. It's just ideal for me as a console compared to the xbox.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game Empty Re: Your choice of next gen system or pc and game

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Plus dat KZ man
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm not gonna get a PS4 for at least a year after it comes out...

Don't have the money, and don't want it wrecking my learning
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 pm

After I've just recently found out I can't play any digital music format from my own collection, I will not be getting a PS4.

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game M77zqBK

I write my own music so it's impossible for me even to listen to my music any other way so why should I replace my current system that can't play stuff my PS3 can.  This was the deal breaker for me and I don't think DeS2 will even make me change my mind either.  X1 never had a chance to begin with and still doesn't now.  Wii U, this will be something I'll get at some point, there are alot of Wii games I want to get and some upcoming Wii U games I want to get.  Waiting on what Valve bring to the table as that is looking to be my primary gaming rig with a lot of the games that are on console being on the PC platform.

EDIT:

This just happened

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game Twitteryospthanksforthioqh

Hope this gets sorted, plus it needs to be more than just mp3's, OGG and WAV are just as popular formats as mp3.

Last edited by steveswede on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm not gonna get a PS4 for at least a year after it comes out...

Don't have the money, and don't want it wrecking my learning
    I totally get that man, one of my friends says he doesnt understand why i wont get a pc first, its very simple, ive got a student loan to live off and thats it. Still waiting to hear about how my interview went and if i got the job or not.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 pm

steveswede wrote:After I've just recently found out I can't play any digital music format from my own collection, I will not be getting a PS4.

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game M77zqBK

I write my own music so it's impossible for me even to listen to my music any other way so why should I replace my current system that can't play stuff my PS3 can.  This was the deal breaker for me and I don't think DeS2 will even make me change my mind either.  X1 never had a chance to begin with and still doesn't now.  Wii U, this will be something I'll get at some point, there are alot of Wii games I want to get and some upcoming Wii U games I want to get.  Waiting on what Valve bring to the table as that is looking to be my primary gaming rig with a lot of the games that are on console being on the PC platform.

EDIT:

This just happened

Your choice of next gen system or pc and game Twitteryospthanksforthioqh

Hope this gets sorted, plus it needs to be more than just mp3's, OGG and WAV are just as popular formats as mp3.
    Haha oh the coincidences
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:54 pm

I managed to get my hands on a good PC a few months back so I probably only need to get the X-Bone. Both it and the PS4 look horrible to me so the only reason to pick either for me is familiarity. I'm not too excited about the launch titles so I have no idea what games I would get.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Have my PS4 preordered already. I made my advance "purchase" of Warframe (it's free to play) and will have Res0gun and Contrast day one thanks to Plus.

Stoked to see that Warframe officially lists Remote Play as a feature

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 am