Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by SATLOS Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm

What's more, it'll be fully integrated into the game rather than siphoned off from the main menu. Console gamers who buy it as DLC will be able to use their existing character, though they'll need to have progressed quite a way through the story before they can access the extra areas.

Sounds like "fully integrated" means "new default warp bonfires" for the Lordvessel.

Fair enough, I guess. It's not like they can re-write existing areas with new branching points.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by About8547Souls Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Well at least it's coming out for consoles. It would be utterly stupid for a previously console-only game to suddenly spawn a pc version that has dlc that only the pc would get. To not share that dlc with the original fanbase that made the series so popular would be one hell of a double-cross lol.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

I am not certain if these have been posted before...

You can view them all here:
    https://www.facebook.com/darksouls

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 621879_371355309604186_856193889_o

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 169586_371355346270849_918680635_o

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 616194_371355369604180_1301491764_o

DarkLurker
    Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 259640_371355386270845_1979424469_o

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 290745_371355406270843_1627806918_o

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 411568_371355432937507_909205024_o

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 324911_371355449604172_2124634498_o
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Can I just say, those are beautiful? :')
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 pm

The trailer is just amazing. Finally I can see hawkeye Gough and hear him talk! I really think Gough was the more calm, relaxed, thinking kinda Knight of Gwyn..
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 pm

BishopHavel wrote:The trailer is just amazing. Finally I can see hawkeye Gough and hear him talk! I really think Gough was the more calm, relaxed, thinking kinda Knight of Gwyn..

Where did you find this trailer?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm

That trailer is on Dark Souls facebook. Those humanity creatures remind me of Princess Mononoke : )
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Hmm, can't seem to find it, all I see is the new screenshots.

Wait is it a new trailer or the old one?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Bcc17 wrote:Hmm, can't seem to find it, all I see is the new screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiBjgvFYmb0
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Juutas wrote:
    Bcc17 wrote:Hmm, can't seem to find it, all I see is the new screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiBjgvFYmb0

I love you
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Wait, is the Ciaran at 1:13?
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Juutas wrote:That trailer is on Dark Souls facebook. Those humanity creatures remind me of Princess Mononoke : )

Omg, dude, look at the facebook pictures from facebook and look for the one with the little humanity creatures. You will see a post from me, thinking exacly the same thing haha.
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Bcc17 wrote:Wait, is the Ciaran at 1:13?

I think Ciarin is dead and that it is the player, but that armour could be hers! I mean, I have never seen that armour before. It looks somewhat elegant. ;O
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 pm

BishopHavel wrote:
    Juutas wrote:That trailer is on Dark Souls facebook. Those humanity creatures remind me of Princess Mononoke : )

Omg, dude, look at the facebook pictures from facebook and look for the one with the little humanity creatures. You will see a post from me, thinking exacly the same thing haha.

Haha, actually I too commented on the pic on facebook! (nooo now my secret fb-account is revealed lulz) big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Judging by the looks of the Humanity Creatures , I believe that Humanity & Dark Magic are most definitely related. Here's hoping that it'll scale with my humanity counter and that it can be used effectively during PvP combat.

The Dark Lurker & the multiple eyed enemies are looking awesome.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Judging by the looks of the Humanity Creatures , I believe that Humanity & Dark Magic are most definitely related. Here's hoping that it'll scale with my humanity counter and that it can be used effectively during PvP combat.

The Dark Lurker & the multiple eyed enemies are looking awesome.

What if....you spend one humanity per each casting?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 pm

that's intresting & sounds great ., but it would have to be a usefull spell , which can be doubted since it's probably going to be a homing projectile.

Hopefully Dark Magic will be introduced as a whole new school , with all new spells , without having to sacrifice stats in intelligence or faith.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Is that a new wearable armor at 1.14 in the trailer , great finally some insight on that.bounce

Looks like Arotrias's cloth and helmet , yet again without the mane
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 pm

For anyone who is interested, I boosted the contrast on one of the images and it appears the hand that grabs the player may belong to this demon.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/newimg-hand.jpg/357820168/newimg-hand.jpg

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 Newimg-hand
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Awesome find Baal!
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey I just realized that Artorias is in that pose from Berserk.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 pm

If you look at the body structure, that's what the titanite demons are based off of.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 pm

BaalDS wrote:Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 9 290745_371355406270843_1627806918_o

Super Mario Galaxy 2 anyone?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

Can't wait now, I want that Darklurker's boss soul! And I want to cut the tail off the black dragon too! New weapons here I come!
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 am

Just watch them NOT include Artorias's armor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am