Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 12 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by lextune Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks. We had half a dozen people debating whether it was one way or the other in the PvP forum.

Was tough to search for because I had no idea where the arena is, or how you get there, lol. I just wanted to know the levels, so I could prepare some builds, but I don't want to accidentally learn any of the lore....

....so I asked. winking
    Scarch
    Scarch

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 12 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by Scarch Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I have played in the arena, with a friend. We were over 10 levels +10% apart, but not by that much. I think I was 80 and he was 95+. I've read that the level parameter is 50-100 and 100-713. I'm not sure though. It is located immediately after the first boss (Artorias).

I think this arena is a great idea, the problem is nobody ever goes there. It is completely dead. Maybe at the busiest time of the day there's like 3 people there. So yeah, the 1v1 duel works, but the other modes which you need 4 people for... good luck...

Edit: Oh gosh, the last post was almost a year ago...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm