Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
schultz
ICEFANG
ImperatorMortis
Lancelot
KillerMisery
Tolvo
Artorias
Quarik
Sulfur
SeriousDogg
jsd201
russiannightmare
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
cloudyeki
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
bloodpixel
Yarxov
DoughGuy
Reaperfan
his1n-
ChizFreak
Rynn
Imarreteet23
Wade_Wilson
Buggy Virus
30 posters

How Can We Beat Artorias In The PC Edition?

Sulfur
    Sulfur
    Addicted
    Addicted

How Can We Beat Artorias In The PC Edition? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Can We Beat Artorias In The PC Edition?

Post by Sulfur Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 am

I will beat him with My Greatsword of Artorias, I need to prove that I AM worthy of wielding it as my own.
    Artorias, you badass, you.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How Can We Beat Artorias In The PC Edition? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Can We Beat Artorias In The PC Edition?

Post by Quarik Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 am

I will kill him with my fists because I am just that cool. Jk jk, I'll wait for someone else to do it and be amazed because they have skills that actually exist.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 am

Yes i want to fight myself. I hope this is made into a "free" dlc lol. Also this content is being made by namco not FROM so dont expect amazing quality.

Last edited by Artorias on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 am

Well if there are any objects in the room that can't be broken I'll just stand behind them with a bow and kite him around until he dies.

Greatest warrior in the world, killed by some idiot with a bow. big grin
    KillerMisery
    KillerMisery
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KillerMisery Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 pm

lol ill take his sword shove it up his *** and tell him to praise the mother *** sun, that's whats gonna go down
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm

If you've ever played any Kingdom Hearts game, and fought a boss, it gets pretty unpredictable on the enemy's moves. I think Artorias will be similar.

Plus, the guy pretending to suck in the video doesn't mean Artorias can kick our pro arses.
    ImperatorMortis
    ImperatorMortis

Post by ImperatorMortis Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm surprised at how Agile Artorias is. I wasn't expecting him to do Sonic The Hedgehog flips.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 pm

ImperatorMortis wrote:I'm surprised at how Agile Artorias is. I wasn't expecting him to do Sonic The Hedgehog flips.

Why is it that when I finished your post, I thought of Arty flipping in the air?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Very carefully.

I don't think he looks incredibly hard, but no one has had a chance to see him faced by a person with any skills. Try a spear haha!
    schultz
    schultz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by schultz Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 am

i will poise tank him with his own ring
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 am

How much you wanna bet that he has a move where he gathers that weird dark energy and lets out an explosion like quelaag?
    ImperatorMortis
    ImperatorMortis

Post by ImperatorMortis Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 pm

You can probably parry him.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:I hear he is unmatched with a greatsword.

*Remembers his weapon of choice is a Claymore*

Oh..... Sh-........
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 pm

What is that goop he throws around on the ground during the gameplay vid?

I didn't watch the full thing, so I didn't see if the guy got hit by it/stuck in it... Does it have any slowing properties, like TWoP or walking in the swamp w/o Rusted Ring?

If so, this fight just got more interesting indeed.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

SATLOS wrote:What is that goop he throws around on the ground during the gameplay vid?

I didn't watch the full thing, so I didn't see if the guy got hit by it/stuck in it... Does it have any slowing properties, like TWoP or walking in the swamp w/o Rusted Ring?

I think that goo is the Abyss taking the control of him.
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Juutas wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:What is that goop he throws around on the ground during the gameplay vid?

I think that goo is the Abyss taking the control of him.

Damn... When I saw that, the first thing I thought was that it would put you into a TWoP state and leave you open for a stunlock...

WHY DO I WANT THIS BOSS TO BE SUPER HARD?!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Because we Dark Souls fans are jolly masochists big grin I want new bosses to make me cry!
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm pretty sure that goop damages you. In the previous gamplay the dude said that weird crap the follows artorias is damaging you.
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Juutas wrote:Because we Dark Souls fans are jolly masochists big grin I want new bosses to make me cry!

On this note, has anyone else noticed after playing this game for hundreds of hours you immediately compare the difficulty of every new game you play to Dark Souls and go, "Meh." lol
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 pm

dannyhugz wrote:
    Juutas wrote:Because we Dark Souls fans are jolly masochists big grin I want new bosses to make me cry!

On this note, has anyone else noticed after playing this game for hundreds of hours you immediately compare the difficulty of every new game you play to Dark Souls and go, "Meh." lol

Not only the difficulty, but everything is just "meh" after Dark Souls. That's what happens when some game is just too good big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm