Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
strangejoy
bending_sinister
Glutebrah
User
Whknight
Teh_hapy_octopus
The_Tao
RANT
Toastfacekillah
sen545331
Serious_Much
Dj-B-Man-Jr
16 posters

What's your nemesis pvp weapon/s?

Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What's your nemesis pvp weapon/s? Empty What's your nemesis pvp weapon/s?

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

By nemesis weapons, i mean your most hated weapon to be used against you in pvp, mine would have to be rapiers & spears...poke poke poke LOL dead -_-

Last edited by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't make much sense before...better serious? =P)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

What's your nemesis pvp weapon/s? Empty Re: What's your nemesis pvp weapon/s?

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

anything?
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

changed it so it makes a little more sense now lol
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 pm

the random long range firestorm/tempest column? the one that hits you when you thought you were far enough away
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Rapiers wielded by people who know how to use them. I got mauled by a guy yesterday using a buffed Ricards. Spears don't bother me as much.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

bows if theyre really good at dodging, i got raped by someone with the pharis bow and effigy shield, it was a sad day for me and my demon great machete, i stopped playing for 3 days.
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Iron Golem Axe. Things special always gets me because I mistake it for a regular axe :/
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Teh_hapy_octopus Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

spears, by the time i break their guard I'm out of stamina and they roll away sad
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Had someone invade me using what I think was a fire spear and an eagle greatshied, certainly found one of my weaknesses. I suppose I could throw rapiers in with that but I have not had someone use one against me.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

People with A Katana in Heavy Armor, because they are always the people with the Ninja Ring, and are so annoying to hit. They are like wasps, only more aggravating.

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Demon spear + great shield turtles. annoying as fuark
    bending_sinister
    bending_sinister

Post by bending_sinister Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 pm

BKGA - and I'm not complaining about the weapon. For some reason I just get caught off guard by it and end up getting hit by it as I try to move around to their back.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm

cheekykunt wrote:Demon spear + great shield turtles. annoying as fuark

same here, if the fights lasts more than 5 mins and theyre still turtleing i just black crystal out, its so boring.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    cheekykunt wrote:Demon spear + great shield turtles. annoying as fuark

same here, if the fights lasts more than 5 mins and theyre still turtleing i just black crystal out, its so boring.

I'm with you guys. When someone pulls out that weapon, I start throwing dung.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:05 pm

[quote="strangejoy"]
    RantFromRant wrote:I'm with you guys. When someone pulls out that weapon, I start throwing dung.

Ha ha - so true. I save all my poo-pies for the turtling spear pokers big grin
    d15-149
    d15-149

Post by d15-149 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Moon light sword seems to have a heavy stun effect. It's my most feared weapon to attempt a parry, if I miss, its usually a stun lock combo death.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 pm

@d15-149
    yeah the stunlock on that thing is unbelievable!! i don't think i've ever escaped a combo from that sword =/
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Daggers

they lagstab me for 1500 damage with hornet's ring and the god damn bandit's knife
    IS NOT COOL :evil:
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

I got beaten by a guy with Quelags Fury Sword yesterday. So embarassing. I hung my head in shame.......
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Toastfacekillah wrote:I got beaten by a guy with Quelags Fury Sword yesterday. So embarassing. I hung my head in shame.......

How is that embarrassing?
    Pharaun
    Pharaun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pharaun Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

As embarrassing as it is a good claymore wielder is my nemesis. If I miss the parry I'm done lol. There are some guys that are real good with that damn weapon. When I think they are strong attacking they slip in a quick r1 combo and gets me all the time. I know I should be used to it by now but I haven't got the tells down.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Moonlight Greatsword is bad for getting stun-locked, but even worse, I think, is the Great Lord Greatsword.

Unless I'm crazy, I've been stun-locked by the thing in 1 hit while my opponent was wielding it in one hand, and I have 76 poise. The thing may not have the most impressive stats (I think it was buffed in the patch though, so it might actually be good now and we just assume it still sucks) but it seems to stun-lock like no other.

I'm glad very few people are using it.

Last edited by BLA1NE on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep messing up my [u] tags!)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I beg to differ Blaine. You just revealed the Secret! Now many shall know!

... everything is easily due able for me. The knock out from the Moonlight Sword does no damage to me, so... I'm good. If they want too waste their sword on destroying it, they can go ahead and swing it. i can move sideways
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Haha, bring it! Use the GLGS on me in the Fight Club, I dare you. silly

Yeah, the MLGS is pretty easy to dodge--especially that magic wave! But the Great Lord... I'll just have to encounter more people using it, I guess. First thing I'll do right now is pull it out of my bottomless box to learn its moveset--you'll never catch me getting hit by it again!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

We shall see

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am