Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by WyrmHero Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:25 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:@Isaac I'll finish up my Path of the Shadows path and let you see it first then. Just know you will be using sorcery

@Wyrmhero That would be great if you could help be a donor. And sure, you can join, just need proof of pyromancy flame and chaos servant+1. Also, Path of the Exile was primarily going to invade the Depths, being its the key to Blighttown and an exiled land in its own way. I was probably going to have an option to invade the graveyard in the Painted World, but wasn't fully sure. I have another in mind I might try reworking, just takes time.

@Viral_Ensign
    Aye Simae, that sounds fine to me. I'll put you on the list as seperate donor.

Very well, should the path wear specific armor sets, or just any armor? Also do we have to do a gesture after or before killing someone?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Any armor, but I would reccomend the Chaos Followers use the Gold-Hemmed Robes. They are the elite pyromancers, so armor means nothing to them really.

Edit: As for gestures, never thought of that, so I'd just say use proper bow.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 am

As my toon will be using chaos demons weapons, can I use Kirk's armor for some poise?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

I'm also able to procure all sorts of goodies from a variety of sources. Some more interesting than others. I'm investing in Curved Weapons at the momment, can readily supply them to you for minimal cost.

Also if you see a boat. Don't go out on the lake.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

You can wear the armor of thorns, thats fine. Exile Followers will need to wear that or Xanthous set once I'm done with them. THanks to you though, I am in thoughts of a new path, the path of the demons, but that will be for later.

@Viral_Ensign
    But, but, I like ash lake, I really wanna see more, on a boat.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:You can wear the armor of thorns, thats fine. Exile Followers will need to wear that or Xanthous set once I'm done with them. THanks to you though, I am in thoughts of a new path, the path of the demons, but that will be for later.

@Viral_Ensign
    But, but, I like ash lake, I really wanna see more, on a boat.

Dont say I didn't warn you. When this happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzb3W9FR62c

You'll be wishing you'd taken my advice!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 am

@Viral Ensign
    Oh God I remember that

I updated the Covenant a bit, I'll be adding more paths soon. Ranks will also be put in
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 am

Hey Spectre I'm on PSN, look at my signature!!!!big grin
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 am

Oh, wow -facepalm-
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 am

I'm so anxious about that build, would you let me have the Demon weapons if I'm Path of Chaos????
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah, your allowed too lol. Chaos Blade will become the primary suffering of Shadow Followers later, so you can use whatever. Chaos Followers will suffer having to only use Chaos magic once I change it. As for Demon Followers, they will suffer being only allowed to use buff pyromancies, such as Power Within, Flash Sweat, and Iron Flesh. Exile Followers suffer specific armor requirements.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm now considering making a merchant toon for this cov. He'll be nice enoug, follo the rules, trade with the enemy, then pull out a massive demon machete and go to town on them.

Thoughts?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Fine by me lol, sounds kinda like a demon follower. Deceptive and deadly. Btw, I like your current avatar better, even though Artorias is a badass.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Fine by me lol, sounds kinda like a demon follower. Deceptive and deadly. Btw, I like your current avatar better, even though Artorias is a badass.

Yeah sometimes a MTG Necromancer is just the way to go.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Yesssss invasions on PW!!!!!!!! My true allies, along with the Gravesworn and all the Gravelords.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Alright, here are the updates

-Paths of Demon, Shadow, and Exile Added
    -Chaos Followers Suffering is Chaos Pyromancy now, Shadow Followers suffer Chaos Blade
    -Fire Followers primary invasion location is now Quelaag's Domain and Demon Followers invade Demon Ruins. I think invading Quelaag's Domain causes you too invade blighttown, but closer to Quelaag's Domain, so just invade there, or put a Red Sign Soapstone over there.

Still to come
    -Equipment standards for each path. These are NOT required, but are the general look of each Path
    -Path Ranks. I will probably give awards for ranks, such as slabs or such
    -Standard SL for each zone

There will be more, but it takes time.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Yesssss invasions on PW!!!!!!!! My true allies, along with the Gravesworn and all the Gravelords.

Yeah, aren't you the leader of the Lifehunters?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes, why?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Ah, we should discuss how to inform each other's covenants once in combat of each other, for which not to cause hostility. Though we will obviously allow fighting if desired
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 pm

As allies, friendly duels in we invade one of yours and viceversa, although almost all my Lifehunters spawn at the bridge, not at the annex church (near graveyard).
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm

ok, we'll just have it as friendly duels lol. Nothing wrong with dealing with invasions and whatnot
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

We should add ourselves to recognize if ally or not.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm

What do you mean exactly?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 pm

On PSN and Xbox, or just memorize our IDs/GTs.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Ah, we should discuss how to inform each other's covenants once in combat of each other, for which not to cause hostility. Though we will obviously allow fighting if desired

Oh just to mention it now. The Gravesworn are allies of the Lifehunters but not of the Protectors..... How will this pay out. (Btw the reason for doing this is to set up a series of alliances with various covenants in such a way thay when one is attacks others are pulled into its defence. Sound like the prologue to any First World War we know of?)

Except of course this would be the First Forum War...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am